Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hey, -1 for me Kay. We won Couple of the Year but now I'm stumped on what we do next? :)

I stayed the same this week, no surprise as had a night out and birthday dinner, didn't go mad or anything but off plan. Next week should be all on plan.

everyone is different and what works one week might be different next, so you could try only 5 this week then 10 then 15 the 3rd week to see if you notice a difference but you need some syns, it's part of the plan.

.......sorry bit confused, is it me ? o_O can't find you on the challenge hun ?

Kay xx

Haven't been around here for a while, took me longer to rejoin than originally planned but finally done it today!

...again confused, can't find you on the challenge lovely ? :confused:

Kay xx

-5lb this week Kay please. Sorry it's late, just bought Resident Evil on ps4 :D
Well done everyone, especially the motivation queen @buffy3256 for not only getting slimmer of the week but slimmer of the month.

@DavieDumpling

DD,eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :p:p:p :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Target Sticker.png

:winner::thankyouthankyou::bestwishes::0clapper:

MEGA CONGRATS ON ACHEIVING TARGET, HALFWAY THROUGH THE CHALLENGE WITH A SPECTACULAR 20LB LOSS !!!

I'm SO SO happy for you ! I have highlighted your name with the target sticker on the spreadsheet. There is still another 6-7 weeks before the end of the challenge. Please let me know if you would like me to amend your target and how much by ?

Kay xx

No sorry, I only just started in Mid Jan, so was waiting for February! Are you able to add me please?
I am aiming for 4lbs in Feb and another 4lbs in March. I weigh on Mondays and I don't plan any holidays.

No sorry, I only just started in Mid Jan, so was waiting for February! Are you able to add me please?
I am aiming for 4lbs in Feb and another 4lbs in March. I weigh on Mondays and I don't plan any holidays.

Indeed :D welcome lovely, very happy to have you onboard. Will edit the spreadsheet now and add you on. Good luck for your next weigh in, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Yea, I fell off the bandwagon, no money means no free food and no classes. But I'm back and I'm still going. I've cheekily weight myself this morning and it seems I've not put on anymore and it lines up with the morning weights I was taking to try and collaborate my scales with my group scales. So hopefully I'll be okay today when I go and weigh in. Can I be put back on the challenge please? Thank you

Back