Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

On my way back now from my fabulous weekend in Edinburgh . Have written off last four days and will be back on plan from tommorow .

Hi I know it's late in this challenge but could I join in please.
I'm starting today and will weigh in on Friday and then give you what I'd like to lose by the end of September, if that's all ok.

Oh crumbs @Kay003 no matter how much I would have loved to have lost 1.5 last week and kept up my winning streak unfortunately I gained it (at least I made up for it tonight though ;) )
Hope you're ok my dear! I only just noticed it!

Ruth
X

Lost 2lbs this week please Kay! I'm away to Paris this weekend but will try my best! Currently am so off course for this quarter's target! Back to it after August though!

I've lost 2.5lb this week! Whoop! My OH lost loads (he lost 5.5!!)

2lb off please @Kay003

I do hope you are doing ok xx

Hi Kay, 0.75lbs off for me which means i finally get my 1stone award!!!!!! So happy :D:D:D

Hello lovely, I can only update in 0.5's because of the formulas on the spreadsheet, the rest will carry over the following week, hope that's ok ;).

Kay xx

Hi I know it's late in this challenge but could I join in please.
I'm starting today and will weigh in on Friday and then give you what I'd like to lose by the end of September, if that's all ok.

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge ! :D We only have one month left now, I can add you on for the last month, no probs. I will wait for you to update and then will add you on. Good luck for September, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Oh crumbs @Kay003 no matter how much I would have loved to have lost 1.5 last week and kept up my winning streak unfortunately I gained it (at least I made up for it tonight though ;) )
Hope you're ok my dear! I only just noticed it!

Ruth
X

hehe the bunny does admire your honesty :), all done.

Kay xx

Hello peeps :bunnydance:,

...another flying visit from me. Wow some fantastic losses this week, your all doing amazingly well :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:. Also I noticed some absences, its bank holiday weekend so I do expect some delays in reporting results which is fine, I will update when your ready and back :D. I will be doing the SOW award on Monday. I'm just putting up an updated spreadsheet now for you all to see before the weekend :), I will do another updated one on Monday.

Hope you all have a fab weekend !

Kay xx

There is still time to join in and get FIT for the summer ladies !!! :D:D:D

SET YOUR TARGET FOR 1 MONTH INSTEAD, SEPTEMBER !!!
:character00116::whacky068:

SW pic 2.jpg

I lost 1lb yesterday. Realized I had my phone in my pocket so hopefully next week will be a good loss. I will change my target to 22lb to lose, as I have 5 weigh ins next month. This challenge is great for motivation and well done to everyone.

Really really miffed. This week I gained 2lb. I've upped my exercise and eaten well and don't know what has happened. Well that is coming off next week, I can tell you now xx

Back