Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

I'd like to start the challenge with a nicely rounded 2lb off please :) :) not bad with all my water retaining!!!!

Thanks Id like to lose 20lb and my weigh in day is Thursday
X

All done and welcome to the challenge lovely ! :D Hope you smash it at your next weigh in ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello! After a very stressful week I am glad to have lost 3.5lb :D

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Fantastic loss ! That's amazing hun. Well done. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

hi Kay 3.5lb off for me this week - got my 3 stone award and only 4lb off 3.5. stone award! xxx

Another fantastic loss ! :winner::0clapper: You girls are doing super ! :wee::woohoo: Well done lovely. Congrats on your :sw042: :0clapper:that's brilliant . I'm sure your gonna do super next week too, and I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I'd like to start the challenge with a nicely rounded 2lb off please :) :) not bad with all my water retaining!!!!

Yay ! Sam that's 7lbs in 2 weeks :eek::D:D . Amazing ! So so happy for you :) . Good luck for next week hun, shall we say 3lbs ? hehe :p no pressure.

Kay xx

-1 for me. Not bad considering the period bloat!

That's a brilliant loss ! :0clapper::thankyouthankyou: considering it was totm. Well done and good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1 :winner: :D

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181243

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the Week for Week 1, on Saturday, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all have a smashing week 2 ! :p

Kay xx

Bad start for me as I put on 0.5 pounds tonight. Will have to be really strict this week. Not happy at all and had some chocolate to cheer me up, need to stop now though as I want to lose 2 this week.

Hey guys and gals.
So I do slimming world from home and weigh in at boots every Thursday but yesterday the boots scale were out of order! so I will put stay the same this week and hope for a big loss next week although mums coming this weekend which means bad food....I'll try to be good.

Back