Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Your 0.5lb off your Quarterly Target misses ! You best get that tomorrow, or you'll have the bunny to answer to:asskick: . lol, just kidding ! You've done amazing well Ruth in the last Challenge, I have no doubt you will smash this Challenge too ! :D:bunnydance:

Of course you can change your target hun, no probs ;).

Kay xx

Aww thanks lovely Kay, feel massively pressured and I've been unwell this week so a bit worried :( however still 100% on plan.
1.5lbs off this week gives me my 1.5 stone and 10% so trying not to get panicky haha!

Hope you're ok, thanks for everything!

Ruth
X

Aww thanks lovely Kay, feel massively pressured and I've been unwell this week so a bit worried :( however still 100% on plan.
1.5lbs off this week gives me my 1.5 stone and 10% so trying not to get panicky haha!

Hope you're ok, thanks for everything!

Ruth
X

Oh no, sorry to hear you've not been keeping well hun, (((big hugs))), hope your get your mojo back soon and are feeling better :). Don't take any stress Ruth, you've done amazingly well, any loss is a celebration. More than numbers, its more important that we feel happy within ourselves. Your achievements are amazing and you should be well proud of what you have achieved so far. I'm sure this will be yours tomorrow ! :sw021: :D:D:D

Kay xx

THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN and get FIT for Autumn 2016 ladies !!! :D:D:D

ladies-exercising.jpg

Oh no, sorry to hear you've not been keeping well hun, (((big hugs))), hope your get your mojo back soon and are feeling better :). Don't take any stress Ruth, you've done amazingly well, any loss is a celebration. More than numbers, its more important that we feel happy within ourselves. Your achievements are amazing and you should be well proud of what you have achieved so far. I'm sure this will be yours tomorrow ! :sw021: :D:D:D

Kay xx

Aww thanks Kay, I'm sure I'll be ok, thanks for the well wishes. I'm still on it but it's so much harder when you feel rubbish :/
Thank you so much for your lovely words, I am a bit overwhelmed at the losses that I've had. Like you say, any loss is brilliant. I will take my 0.5lb for my quarterly challenge!!!!
I hope that you're ok, you really are amazing for doing these challenges for us! It's so appreciated!

Ruth
X

Hello lovely, don't forget to update me on your target. I have added your name to the spreadsheet :).

Kay xx

I'll try to remember but if you don't hear from me by Friday afternoon shout at me and I'll update you. Had a good loss last week of 4lbs, but a dreadful weekend.

If it makes you happier put in 28lbs and I'll advise you after Thursday on what to change it too? Really looking forward to being motivated by this - thanks for doing it @Kay003 , you're a gem :winner:

Can I join please? Found the previous one to be motivating :)
Weigh ins are Wednesday, my target is 12lbs and I actually have a holiday! First one in 3 years. 14th September :-D

Lovely Kay!

May I please adjust to 14.5lbs! Thank you very much :D

Ruth
x

Hi Kay, right I'm here and raring to go! Bit more conservative this time. Let says 14lbs and I'll adjust if I'm super good! Xx

Ps I'm Thursday's

Right! To confirm - please put down 27lbs to lose. Will weigh in Thursday's but couldn't today so weighing in tomorrow which will then count as my first weigh in so will have one extra than I should doing Thursdays, if you get me?

Very hopeful and excited about this challenge!

Right! To confirm - please put down 27lbs to lose. Will weigh in Thursday's but couldn't today so weighing in tomorrow which will then count as my first weigh in so will have one extra than I should doing Thursdays, if you get me?

Very hopeful and excited about this challenge!

Hello hun :), if you weigh on Thursdays, your week 1, result will be due on Thursday 7th July.

Kay xx

Hello everyone ! :D

I have done all the updates. There is still time to join if you haven't already !!! Good luck everyone for a brand new quarter, I hope you all smash it !!!
:character00116::whacky068::winner::thankyouthankyou::0clapper::winner:

Kay xx

Hello hun :), if you weigh on Thursdays, your week 1, result will be due on Thursday 7th July.

Kay xx

Ok - I won't count tomorrow's weigh in and start from Thursday 7th if that's ok. If you don't mind I will change my target tomorrow after my weigh in tomorrow - sorry, I promise I won't be this awkward throughout, I'm just using a target number rather than amount :oops: Please don't hate me!

Hi Kay

Lost 1lb this morning so please amend my goals for this challenge to 26lb total.

Thanks a million :)

Hi Kay

Lost 1lb this morning so please amend my goals for this challenge to 26lb total.

Thanks a million :)

Well done lovely :), no worries, I have adjusted your target. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Morning Kay, my first weigh in for this challenge is 1lb off :) thank you

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done on your first loss for this challenge. A great start hun. Hope you smash it next week too ! :p

Kay xx

Back