Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Hi all, Can I be added please? :) I weigh on a Thursday and would like to lose 30-lbs.

Indeed you can and welcome ! :D I have added you hun. Good luck for your first week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hi can I join please? My weigh in day is Wednesday and I would like to lose 27lb x

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge ! :D I've added your details. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Fri 01-07-2016

Autumn Quarterly Challenge.png

Kay xx

Feeling a bit bad having the lowest goal! :oops:
No worries. Will keep same target for now as suspecting my 15 August weigh in will be around same as Momdays weigh in due to all my holidays and to be honest I just want to relax for a bit. Have stuck to plan for over two months now so think a bit of relaxation will do some good.

That said I haven't really felt deprived or like I've been dieting!! I love slimming world & fully intend on sticking around until the winter challenge as well (no ores sure @Kay003!)

Feeling a bit bad having the lowest goal! :oops:
No worries. Will keep same target for now as suspecting my 15 August weigh in will be around same as Momdays weigh in due to all my holidays and to be honest I just want to relax for a bit. Have stuck to plan for over two months now so think a bit of relaxation will do some good.

That said I haven't really felt deprived or like I've been dieting!! I love slimming world & fully intend on sticking around until the winter challenge as well (no ores sure @Kay003!)

You've probably set a nice realistic target you'll achieve, I probably haven't! I definitely agree with you - better to relax everything a bit now than fall off the wagon because you're being too strict and let it all go. :D

Hello! May I join please?
My holiday has been and gone so no more for me.
I would like 12lbs off please.
I weigh in on Thursdays.

Been away in Chester for a few days this week, did well to lose 0.25lbs and not put any on but i'll put it as a STS for this week.

Has anyone tried PB2 Powdered Chocolate Peanut Butter, it's great if you like PB 1 sun a tablespoon and I have it on ryvita yummy x

We are off to Alton Towers next week as my hubands due home, it could go either way with rubbish food but lots of walking :D

Hope you have a lovely time with your family hun ! :):)

Kay xx

Thanks EBD!
And @Kay003 - this
= "no pressure...!" Result there was spellcheck result :confused::confused:

Hehe :D , I hope to lovely, will have to see end of Sept if the bunny's diary is free :bunnydance::bunnydance:.

Kay xx

Hello! May I join please?
My holiday has been and gone so no more for me.
I would like 12lbs off please.
I weigh in on Thursdays.

Hello hun, glad your liking the thread :D, of course you can join, I've added you on. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Been away in Chester for a few days this week, did well to lose 0.25lbs and not put any on but i'll put it as a STS for this week.

Well done on a sts :), since your were away that's fab :0clapper: . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

My first weigh in is -0.5lb, it was a tough week! xxx

Yay ! Well done on a loss hun :winner::0clapper:, that's a fab start to the challenge. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Back