Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1.5lb off for me :) and into my next stone bracket! Woo hoo.

3lb off for me!! :) :)

Next bracket down too. Yay!

oops, I forgot its July already! thanks. My weigh in day is Tuesday and my target is 14lbs. I will nearly be a grandma by then,:eek::)
Claire
xx

Great ! :D I've got your details down now and added you on. Looking forward to seeing you back with us soon :).

Kay xx

sts this week .well done everyone on the losses

Well done :), a sts is good, much better than a gain. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Only lost 1lb, but got my club10! Am now at the weight I left slimmin g world in 3 years ago, so goodness knows when I last was this weight before then! :winner:

Don't know why I keep getting these small losses though, hopefully as its a star week it should sort itself out.

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Fab result hun. Well done for getting down to your lowest weight and getting your club 10
24qtt8p.jpg
:wee::woohoo:, that's brilliant. I'm sure you'll smash it next week too. Good luck and I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Reactions: EBD
Sorry I am a day late with posting...

STS this week.:rolleyes:

No worries Mini, I will update. I'm sure next week, you'll see a smashing loss and good luck on CC, hope it works for you hun :D:bunnydance: .

Kay xx

5lbs off for me this week! X

Wowzers ! :eek::D:D Well done lovely, what a fantastic loss ! :winner::0clapper: You should be well chuffed :), I will update now. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I didn't weigh in this week at group as couldn't make it but I used a boots scales which showed 1lb loss although I have no idea how accurate it is! xx

Boot scales are good :D well done on the 1lb loss, that's brill. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1.5lb off for me :) and into my next stone bracket! Woo hoo.

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Brilliant and well done for getting into a new stone bracket and congrats on your loss :woohoo:. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

3lb off for me!! :) :)

Next bracket down too. Yay!

:winner::0clapper: Fantastic result Sam ! Your losses have been fab these last few weeks. Congrats on getting into a new stone bracket too, that's so rewarding ! Keep up the good work and don't stop. :character00116::whacky068: :D I will update now. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2 :winner: :D

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181243

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the Week for Week 2, on Saturday, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all have a smashing week 3 starting tomorrow ! :p

Kay xx

-1lb for me this week. attempting SW on my own seems to be slowww for me so i have bitten the bullet and joined an actual group, i already feel more motivated with it. I do shift work, so it'll either be Monday evening or Tuesday morning weigh in depending on the mood of the rota maker :rolleyes: this week will be my first and on Tuesday morning, i am hoping for a good dent in my goal..fingers and toes are crossed! :innocent0001:

I had my biggest loss yesterday, and lost 5 pounds. Am really pleased as I had a gain last week and only lost 1 the week before. I also got my 2 stone award which was unexpected. After last week I was feeling disheartened, it just goes to show that by staying on plan the losses happen.

Back