Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

-1lb for me this week. attempting SW on my own seems to be slowww for me so i have bitten the bullet and joined an actual group, i already feel more motivated with it. I do shift work, so it'll either be Monday evening or Tuesday morning weigh in depending on the mood of the rota maker :rolleyes: this week will be my first and on Tuesday morning, i am hoping for a good dent in my goal..fingers and toes are crossed! :innocent0001:

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done on your 1 lb loss, that's fab :D . I've adjusted your weigh in day to Tuesday. I really hope group works out for you and you enjoy it :). Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I had my biggest loss yesterday, and lost 5 pounds. Am really pleased as I had a gain last week and only lost 1 the week before. I also got my 2 stone award which was unexpected. After last week I was feeling disheartened, it just goes to show that by staying on plan the losses happen.

Wowzers ! :eek::D:D what a fantastic loss ! :wee::woohoo: That's brilliant hun and well done ! Congrats on your :sw028:award :D:D, a double celebration !:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou: I'm so happy for you :) . I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Urgh plus 2 again, husband on leave isn't helping!

No worries lovely, I will update now. I know from the previous challenge, you've had some fab losses and will do again :), time to kick hubby out the door me thinks :bolt::D:D , (just kidding). Best of luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Fri 15-07-2016

Autumn Quarterly Challenge.png

Kay xx

THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

No worries lovely, I will update now. I know from the previous challenge, you've had some fab losses and will do again :), time to kick hubby out the door me thinks :bolt::D:D , (just kidding). Best of luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I think I needed the gain to get my head back into it properly, I've been bouncing around the same 4lb for the last 4 weeks which was fine with the op and everything else but its time to get on with it now, I won't kick him out just yet he's currently making me a SW friendly English breakfast (complete with syn-free Iceland sausages, the pork ones are lovely the chicken ones not so much!) while I write an assignment :D

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Fab result hun. Well done for getting down to your lowest weight and getting your club 10
24qtt8p.jpg
:wee::woohoo:, that's brilliant. I'm sure you'll smash it next week too. Good luck and I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx
Sorry if I sound soppy, Kay, but thank you for being so supportive every week and thank you for doing this challenge - I think it genuinely helps me to be motivated and inspired to carry on. You're a gem! I like feeling I have to report to someone too (like at group) because it makes me behave better!

Sorry if I sound soppy, Kay, but thank you for being so supportive every week and thank you for doing this challenge - I think it genuinely helps me to be motivated and inspired to carry on. You're a gem! I like feeling I have to report to someone too (like at group) because it makes me behave better!

^^^^^This ^^^^^

Weighed in this morning at 12st 5.5lbs so a 2.5lb loss for me this week. So happy and feel very positive right now.

1.5 on for me :( Iv lost the will since me and kids off school for summer. Gonna try harder this week

Don't lose the will - you have done so well so far. Do you go to a group? If so I would just carry on going over the summer as it will keep you in check a bit. You are so close to your goal and even if you don't lose (I bet it is so hard with your children at home in the summer!) you'll be able to resume from around the same place after summer and be at your goal well before Christmas!

Thanks Kay, I think I needed the gain to get my head back into it properly, I've been bouncing around the same 4lb for the last 4 weeks which was fine with the op and everything else but its time to get on with it now, I won't kick him out just yet he's currently making me a SW friendly English breakfast (complete with syn-free Iceland sausages, the pork ones are lovely the chicken ones not so much!) while I write an assignment :D

Aww that's so sweet of him, lucky you :D , oh how I miss SW English Breakfast, it's the best :eating: .

Kay xx

How lovely :), thank you, that message really warmed my heart. Mins is a fab forum and its thanks to @Mini and @Pierce's hard work that we have such a fantastic platform to share our journeys on. Everyone contributes to this thread and makes it what it is. I just do the admin side (and thoroughly enjoy doing that :)). I and many others get inspired by all your success stories each week. For me your all winners, whether you lose 1 lb or 10 lbs. To take that first step towards your weightloss journey, takes a lot of courage in itself. I'm glad everyone has come together so wonderfully on here and your all cheering each other on and being so supportive towards your goals. :D

Kay xx

2lb down for me this week :D

Woohoo ! :winner::0clapper: Well done lovely, fab result ! :D Your off to a fab start this month and long may it continue. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Weighed in this morning at 12st 5.5lbs so a 2.5lb loss for me this week. So happy and feel very positive right now.

Yay ! :wee::woohoo:...your back on the losing train ! :character00116::0clapper: Well done hun, that's a fantastic loss, I'm really happy for you :D . I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1.5 on for me :( Iv lost the will since me and kids off school for summer. Gonna try harder this week

No worries PP, don't be down hun, you can turn this around, if anyone can, PP can ! :D (I know it must be tough with the kids being off School). Good luck for next week, I'm sure you'll do super, I have a gut feeling :p .

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2:bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOLCEFYRE AND NAILQUEEN FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH HUGE LOSSES OF 5LBS EACH !!!
:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 3, I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Last edited:
Please can I join too?
Weigh in on Saturday and aiming for 10 lbs .
I know it's not a lot but that will take me to target and I'm struggling!
Thank you xx

Back