Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Please can I join too?
Weigh in on Saturday and aiming for 10 lbs .
I know it's not a lot but that will take me to target and I'm struggling!
Thank you xx

Hello hun and welcome :), of course you can join ! :D I've added you on and put you down as hols for the first few weeks. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Mon 18-07-2016

Autumn Quarterly Challenge.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi @Kay003! Just back from my holibobs... May be off slightly on the chart (very likely my user-error in reporting!)

I weigh in on a Monday - was down 2lbs on 4th July weigh-in (didn't weigh on 27th June for good reason ;-)
Had holiday as was in Vegas on 11th (whoop!)
Weigh in today and was down .5lbs (amazeballs)
On holiday again next week as at a music festival.
Next weigh-in is 1 August.

Sorry to be a pain. Thanks again!

Hi @Kay003! Just back from my holibobs... May be off slightly on the chart (very likely my user-error in reporting!)

I weigh in on a Monday - was down 2lbs on 4th July weigh-in (didn't weigh on 27th June for good reason ;-)
Had holiday as was in Vegas on 11th (whoop!)
Weigh in today and was down .5lbs (amazeballs)
On holiday again next week as at a music festival.
Next weigh-in is 1 August.

Sorry to be a pain. Thanks again!

Hey Jess, wow you sound like you had a fab time in Vegas :cool:. Glad you enjoyed your hols and well done on a loss whilst being away :winner::0clapper: . Someone needs to polish their halo :innocent002: :D . I will edit the previous spreadsheet now, to show your result. Hope you have another nice week off and comeback with a super duper loss ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

1.5lbs off for me yay!!!

Ruth
X

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::wee: Well done Ruth, so so happy for you hun, your doing so well and losing consistently every week ! :winner: ...and long may it continue ! :D I will edit the previous spreadsheet to reflect your results. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::wee: Well done Ruth, so so happy for you hun, your doing so well and losing consistently every week ! :winner: ...and long may it continue ! :D I will edit the previous spreadsheet to reflect your results. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Aww lovely Kay thank you so much for your wonderful words- you are fab! Can't believe it! I still find it so mad!
Oh Kay I do miss you on here but love that you do the challenges for us :) thank you so much- for everything!

Ruth
X

Sorry for being AWOL. My last 2 results are 3lb gain / 1lb loss xx

1lb off for me this week!!

I know I'm a bit late but can I join please? I can wait until August of that's better? I'm a slow loser so my target for 2 months is a stone. Xx

Hello peeps
wavey.gif

Can you tell from the pic, I'm enjoying the sun too much :D:D . Sorry for delay, I'm just a bit caught up with a few things. I will defo be back on tomorrow (Friday) to update. Please keep posting your results, your all doing amazingly well ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

I know I'm a bit late but can I join please? I can wait until August of that's better? I'm a slow loser so my target for 2 months is a stone. Xx

Of course you can lovely and welcome ! :thankyouthankyou::D You can start straight away, we still have one week left of July. I will put you down as hols for the beginning of the month. I've got your target as 14lbs, I just need your weigh in day ?

I will be putting up the new spreadsheet tomorrow (Friday). Hope your having a fab week Gemma ! :p

Kay xx

THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

Back