Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1lb off for me this week!!

Yay ! Well done Sam, that's 6lbs so far this month, woohoo ! :wee::woohoo:I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Bad news, it was a gain 2.5lb on. Feeling peeved with myself. I will be giving it 100% going forward this week!
You had a fab loss last week hun and you were SOW :D, you've lost 5.5lb this month which is fab ! :winner::0clapper: I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Bad news, it was a gain 2.5lb on. Feeling peeved with myself. I will be giving it 100% going forward this week!

Don't worry lovely, it happens to all of us :), you sound motivated to turn it around, and I'm sure you'll smash it next week :D. I will update now.

Kay xx

I stayed the same weight tonight. A bit disappointed as I was on plan the whole week. I really hope to have a loss next week. Finding my meals are becoming really boring and getting irritated that I do feel as though I am on a diet. I want to be able to eat a few slices (half a loaf) of tiger bread with salami and brie cheese. How do you all manage to stay on SW for such a long time? I am on my 14th week and am so tempted to have a day of stuffing my face on all the food I love and can't eat.

Hello lovely :), a sts is good and much better than a gain. I won't talk about the plan so much as I can see others have given some fab advice. What I will say is sometimes our bodies are just playing catch up and the loss shows up the following week. I'm staying positive for you hun and I'm sure next week you will see a fab loss, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

@Kay003 I lost 4.5lbs at WI this evening! :wee:
Yay ! :0icanfly::wee::woohoo: So so happy for you hun ! Amazing result ! :winner::0clapper: You should be well proud of yourself :D . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Reactions: EBD
put on a 1lb this week

No worries lovely, I'm sure you'll turn it around next week :). I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Morning Kay 2lb off for me this week please :D
Yay ! Your back on the losing train :whacky068::D. So so happy for you my lovely, well done on the loss ! :winner::0clapper: Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE -
Fri 22/07/2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 3 :winner: :D

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181243

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the Week for Week 3, on Saturday, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all have a smashing week 4 starting today ! :p

Kay xx

Thank you for all the support and suggestions, they are all a great help. It is so good to know that other people are having similar experiences to me. I am going to stop being so hard on myself and have a treat when I feel I really need it. Special thanks to EBD, your words helped me enormously. It is my journey, but without this forum it would be lonelier and uphill all the way. Good luck to everyone this week.

2lbs off for me this week Kay.
Been a difficult week with lots of end of term goodies in staffroom.I decided to have one day where I would have some cake / chocs and other nibbles and then be on plan rest of the time. If I hadn't joined this challenge It might've have got messy !

2lbs off for me this week Kay.
Been a difficult week with lots of end of term goodies in staffroom.I decided to have one day where I would have some cake / chocs and other nibbles and then be on plan rest of the time. If I hadn't joined this challenge It might've have got messy !

Yay ! Well done on the fab loss lovely :winner::0clapper:and for the will power to resist all those tempting treats :eatdrink051: :D:D . Keep up the good work.
I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 3:bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO EBD AND SNUFKIN FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH HUGE LOSSES OF 4.5LBS EACH !!!
:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THE FINAL WEEK OF JULY (wks 4/5) , LET'S GIVE IT ONE LAST PUSH FOR THE END OF THE MONTH :character00116::whacky068:.

I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :p:p:p :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH JULY :D

SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy[1].png

Hello Peeps
wavey.gif

I will be doing Slimmer of the Month on Wednesday the 3rd August for the Month of July. I'm excited because looking at the chart so far, its all so close, your all doing so well ! :whacky068::character00116: Keep on smashing it ! :p:p

Kay xx

Was reluctant to join this challenge as I've been struggling with my weight the last few weeks, and just found out I'm 8wks pregnant, so guess that explains it. I'm far too fat to be pregnant so I'm more determined than ever to get my weight down and not up for the time my little kidney bean arrives. Last week I gained a pound, but this week I've been super motivated and I lost 2lb and gained my 3st award.... Yay. I loose really slowly at the best of times so I know I'm going to struggle with this (my last 2 pregnancies I gained 5st, which is why I was 10st overweight, I never lost it) so I'm going to need all the help I can get :)

Was reluctant to join this challenge as I've been struggling with my weight the last few weeks, and just found out I'm 8wks pregnant, so guess that explains it. I'm far too fat to be pregnant so I'm more determined than ever to get my weight down and not up for the time my little kidney bean arrives. Last week I gained a pound, but this week I've been super motivated and I lost 2lb and gained my 3st award.... Yay. I loose really slowly at the best of times so I know I'm going to struggle with this (my last 2 pregnancies I gained 5st, which is why I'm over 10st overweight, I never lost it) so I'm going to need all the help I can get :)

Hello lovely :D, good to have you back. I remember you were with us a while back. Congrats on the news of `your little kidney bean ' :) , that's fantastic news ! It's great that you want to stick to plan throughout your pregnancy . Being on here you'll get lots of support and encouragement from everyone. Everyone losses at a different rate, so slow losses are fine. Well done on your 2lb loss this week and your 3 stone award ! Woohoo ! :wee::sw042:. You sound quiet motivated and focused and now there is a beautiful reason to stay focused on your goals :D.

I will add you back hun, I just need your weigh in day ?

Kay xx

Reactions: EBD
Back