Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Its a sat.
I have my moments with motivation, but I really need a kick in the butt everybody now and again lol, especially when I'm struggling.

If anyone wants to join another challenge then it is for staying on track for 100% from 1st - 31st Aug. It's a place where it doesn't matter what plan you follow you can join in. :)
Anything you want to say can be said in this thread. https://www.minimins.com/threads/august-challenge-31-days-to-get-back-on-track-for-xmas.355435/

Sorry for hi jacking @Kay003 Your doing a great job with keeping up to date with your challenge thread.:)

Lol ... the bunny is a shrewd business woman, I charge advertising rates you know :D:D:D... just kidding, I may pop over and come and have a look later. I love the monthly challenges too, their great for staying focused on short term goals, @Sazmajig is doing a fantastic job with them. The more support on here for everyone, the better it is ;).

Hope your doing well lovely :).

Kay xx

Its a sat.
I have my moments with motivation, but I really need a kick in the butt everybody now and again lol, especially when I'm struggling.

Ok hun I will edit the previous spreadsheet and add you in. Good luck for next week, hope you do smashing and have a lovely weekend ! :D

Kay xx

Was reluctant to join this challenge as I've been struggling with my weight the last few weeks, and just found out I'm 8wks pregnant, so guess that explains it. I'm far too fat to be pregnant so I'm more determined than ever to get my weight down and not up for the time my little kidney bean arrives. Last week I gained a pound, but this week I've been super motivated and I lost 2lb and gained my 3st award.... Yay. I loose really slowly at the best of times so I know I'm going to struggle with this (my last 2 pregnancies I gained 5st, which is why I was 10st overweight, I never lost it) so I'm going to need all the help I can get :)

Congratulations! With this wonderful news I'm sure you'll be more determined than ever. I suppose the other thing to remember is that while you're trying to be on plan and not necessarily seeing the results you were would normally when not pregnant, when baby is born you will see them (I remember someone saying once that they we're certainly SotW that week!)

Looking forward to seeing your journey - I'm sure you'll find loads of help and support here. :bestwishes:

Was reluctant to join this challenge as I've been struggling with my weight the last few weeks, and just found out I'm 8wks pregnant, so guess that explains it. I'm far too fat to be pregnant so I'm more determined than ever to get my weight down and not up for the time my little kidney bean arrives. Last week I gained a pound, but this week I've been super motivated and I lost 2lb and gained my 3st award.... Yay. I loose really slowly at the best of times so I know I'm going to struggle with this (my last 2 pregnancies I gained 5st, which is why I was 10st overweight, I never lost it) so I'm going to need all the help I can get :)

Wow congrats on your amazing news!! Good luck with your pregnancy xx

Hi Kay i have changed my wi day from wed to Sat hope this doesn't put you out having to change it

Congratulations to Jhsax on your good news

No worries hun, it just means I have to put you down as hols for week 4. I have adjusted it to Saturday now, and it also gives you an extra week for week 5 :D.

Kay xx

3lb off for me this week. No idea how that happened but I'll not complain :D

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done PP :D, so so happy for you ! Fab result. Keep up the good work. :character00116: Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Mon 25-07-2016

Autumn Quarterly Challenge.png

Kay xx

put another 2lbs on... really lost the plot this month and was ready to give up completely. But i left class this morning straight after weighing (couldn't face class) and went straight to gym, first time in months! only managed 20mins due to what I'm beginning to think might be a chest infection and not a really bad cold... determined to get back on track!

Bum STS this week. Very stressful which is really no excuse I know. Went to register a death yesterday which is not the happiest of things....Still, on I go. Hi to all and congrats to losers.

:)

Back