Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1lb off for me! Oooo 10lbs to target eeek!
25lbs in 15 weeks! So chuffed :D
3lbs to my 2 stone...

Ruth
X
Well done Ruth :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:, your progress has been amazing. Your doing so well on the plan and are so focused. I'm sure that :sw028: will be yours next week :D . I will update now. Good luck and I hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

3lbs off for me :D:D:D

Brilliant result, well done Gemma :winner::0clapper:, I'm so happy for you :D. I will update now. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry I'm late. Smashed my phone. Another 0.5 off X

Hello hun, congrats on your loss :winner::0clapper:. I hadn't heard from you in 2 weeks so was unable to update. I know now that your phone wasn't working. I just need your results for week 2, as I have you down as absent. Thanks.

Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

put another 2lbs on... really lost the plot this month and was ready to give up completely. But i left class this morning straight after weighing (couldn't face class) and went straight to gym, first time in months! only managed 20mins due to what I'm beginning to think might be a chest infection and not a really bad cold... determined to get back on track!

No worries hun, I will update now. Well done for going back to the gym :character00116::0clapper:, that's a brilliant turnaround right there, and I'm sure next month you will see some fab results. Keep up with the good work, I've got my fingers crossed for you, I'm sure you'll smash August ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

just a single pound off for me today..actually incredibly pleased, i was expecting a gain after the pizza, chinese, ice cream and chocolate cake at the weekend :whistle: back to it this week!

...just the single is good :D, considering what you've los this month, your doing amazing ! Well done on your fab loss :winner::0clapper:. Good luck for August, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Bum STS this week. Very stressful which is really no excuse I know. Went to register a death yesterday which is not the happiest of things....Still, on I go. Hi to all and congrats to losers.

:)

Sounds like you've had quiet a stressful week, I would normally turn to food, but you've done really well to sts, so well done :0clapper::) and you've had some good losses in July too. I will update now. Good luck for August, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

my first ever gain this week- 1.5lb on!

No worries hun, you've done so well this month, I'm sure you'll turn it around next week :). Good luck for August, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Wed 27/07/2016

Autumn Quarterly Challenge.png

Kay xx

UPDATE - AUGUST NEW COLUMN :)

We are coming to the end of July. Please can you start checking your weekly totals and make sure that you are happy with them. From next week, the new August weekly columns will go up, and you will no longer be able to see the July weekly columns. Only your total loss for July will show in the July Total Column, hope this makes sense. If any of your results need to be changed, just let me know and I will be happy to do so ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
ADJUSTING YOUR QUARTERLY TARGET and ...
AUGUST - WEEK NUMBERS AND NUMBER OF WEIGH INS

Just to help you all, below is a table to show you the week numbers for August and how many weigh in days you have for that month. This will help you decide if you wish to change your quarterly target (depending on how much you've lost in July also). If you want to amend your target, just let me know and I'll be happy to do so.

NEW Autmn QC Tables - Copy.png
QC Tables Aug.png

Kay xx

THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN...

YOU CAN START FROM AUGUST, FOR 2 MONTHS ONLY

and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

10-cartoon-dancers-free-cliparts-that-you-can-download-to-you-computer-2djp8K-clipart.jpg

Thank you Ruth. I'm amazed haha.

Just......

5lbs OFF!!!

*drops the mike. Walks away*

Back