Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Thanks everyone!! X

Gained 1lb this week and no idea why. I nearly cried at group and I'm not usually that much of a wet blanket! As I said then, I wouldn't have minded nearly so much if I had have deserved it. Last time this happened I went completely crazy off plan so I'm really hoping it doesn't so the same to me again this time. Very down lady over here tonight! :badmood:

Last edited:
Lost 2.5 tonight. I am really chuffed to have a loss, but strangely it is the no loss and gains that I find more emotional. I feel for you EBD, stay strong and know that by staying on plan you will have a loss next week.

I'm sure a loss will show next week EBD. I went through a phase of gaining or maintaining, then losing, repeat. That was when I had a really good week too! Please keep going.

@EBD
There are a million and one reasons why you may have gained 1lb and none of them are food related. Next week you will possibly get a bigger loss as a result. Double bubble. It happens to me occasionally due to water retention.

Hang on in!!! Let yourself be annoyed but don't throw the week away!! We are rooting for you

Thanks guys, I feel better today and all of you kind words have helped! I was given a diary to fill in last night (even though I hadn't changed anything particularly), so having to fill that in this week will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow :p

Hello everyone :( ,

I do apologise, I normally answer all your posts individually but this week I have had no time. It has been really tough for me, and I've had to deal with a set back. I've got lots going on personally at the mo, and have had for the last few months. Taking timeout for things has been challenging. Please bare with me. For now I am just posting the updated spreadsheet. If I've hit the like button to your post, it means I have read it and updated. If I have missed anyone out, pls repost and I will update. You are all doing so well and achieving brilliant results. I love the support on here, even when I'm not around your all cheering each other on which is superb :0clapper::). Even if I don't reply, I do try and read and catch up before I go to bed ;).

I will post up the awards for July on Wed 3rd of August. Until then pls keep posting and I will pop in and out to update.

Have a lovely weekend everyone, from a rather down bunny :oops:.

Kay xx

I do apologise, I normally answer all your posts individually but this week I have had no time. It has been really tough for me, and I've had to deal with a set back. I've got lots going on personally at the mo, and have had for the last few months. Taking timeout for things has been challenging. Please bare with me. For now I am just posting the updated spreadsheet. If I've hit the like button to your post, it means I have read it and updated. If I have missed anyone out, pls repost and I will update. You are all doing so well and achieving brilliant results. I love the support on here, even when I'm not around your all cheering each other on which is superb :0clapper::). Even if I don't reply, I do try and read and catch up before I go to bed ;).

I will post up the awards for July on Wed 3rd of August. Until then pls keep posting and I will pop in and out to update.

Kay xx

Oh lovely Kay I do hope you're alright!
You do such a wonderful job hosting these quarterly challenges and we are all so grateful for them. It's totally fine not to answer us all individually, you do more than enough as it is!

Hope you're alright, lots of hugs, vibes etc.

Take care my dear :) don't be down, you're one of my most favourite people on here, and a definite inspiration, whether you're having time out or you're on it with us!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Oh lovely Kay I do hope you're alright!
You do such a wonderful job hosting these quarterly challenges and we are all so grateful for them. It's totally fine not to answer us all invidually, you do more than enough as it is!

Hope you're alright, lots of hugs, vibes etc.

Take care my dear :) don't be down, you're one of my most favourite people on here, and a definite inspiration, whether you're having time out or your on it with us!

Ruth
X

Sorry Ruth, I got distracted and posted my reply after yours! :oops:

I echo what Ruth said!

Kay xx

Dear Kay

Starting your message with an apology was wrong missus. You have nothing to apologise to us for we are just grateful you like us enough to even do this! ;)
I'm so sorry to hear you are down and hope you feel brighter soon and that any setbacks are overcome one way or another. We are all here for you xx

Sorry to hear that you're having a tough time Kay. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Kay, thank you so much for everything you do. I hope your feeling better soon and you are able to take some time for yourself. I'm sure others would agree that we are all here for you as you are for us.
Take care my lovely xx

Back