Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1.5 lbs off for me today

Hello everyone :),

Another flying visit from me. Firstly, thank you sooooooooooo much to all of you that wrote such lovely messages for me, that really touched my heart ;) . I really appreciate all the support you guys are giving me at a time where I'm feeling so down and deflated :oops:. It's tough sometimes in life, when you give your 100% to something and your heart is in the right place but you still don't get the outcome you want. I've had a major set back and it feels like I've had to take 10 steps back, but I used the weekend to pick myself up and not get discouraged (believe me there are times when I just want to give up). I'm going to plod on ahead with the same determination, not giving up just yet, one more try, if the decision is still not in my favour, then I'll just have to walk away and accept it. At least I know I gave it my everything.

Reading the paragraph back, it does sound a bit strange, without saying what it actually is, but I prefer to keep it private, but I can say its a legal dispute I have with someone and am working on the case. The last few months have been very stressful for me :(.

Anyway I won't shower any more doom and gloom on this lovely happy thread :), thank you once again for all your lovely messages, it really helped pick up my mood over the weekend, knowing just how much you guys have supported me, really means a lot.

I have quickly caught up on posts. Well done to you all on the fab losses, your all doing amazingly well ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:

I will be back on, on Wed 3rd Aug, to post up the awards for July. Also the NEW weekly columns for August will be up, please can you make sure you are happy with your July weekly totals as after Wednesday you will not be able to see them, as the August ones will be up. In particular, people who are marked as `absent ' you may want to give me your missing results for July as soon as you can. Also if you have any Holidays booked for the month of August, please let me know.

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead.
Speak Soon.

Kay xx :bunnydance:

Last edited:
THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN...

YOU CAN START FROM AUGUST, FOR 2 MONTHS ONLY

and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

Anyone else got the munchies today?
I've used 11.5. Syns so far :(
Had two meals off plan over weekend (including an Indian takeaway)
And heading towards a slippery slope! Help!!!!

Hi Kay just noticed my last 2 weigh in's on the chart have been marked as absent and i think what i've done is filled in my weight loss diary and forgotten to post my result here, sorry :(.

My last 2 results have been +0.5lbs and -1lbs.

So sorry for the mix up :oops:

Having a really bad stressful time here and have managed to put ON 3 lbs so I am right back to square 1. Things are hell right now. Sob!:(

Hi Kay,

Sending big (((HUGS))) and a big (((THANK YOU))) for all the work you do here keeping us all motivated even though you are having such an awful time yourself.

Sending best wishes that all will work out well for you.

Love Mini xxx

Just another flying visit from me a real quick update. Your all doing fantastic and well done on your amazing losses :winner::0clapper::bestwishes: . It's the start of a brand new month, I hope you all smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

...spreadsheet coming up .

Back