Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Got my first gain today, so my results are +o.5, ready to draw a line and start again april-june i had great results each week, july has been a bad bad 4 weeks, but drawing a line and starting again :D need lots of will power this week, eating chocolate crisps etc has got me craving it like mad, ready to battle those cravings! x

Hi I know I'm late but would like to join . I am away for 2 weeks in September but thought I could get a few lbs off before then . I'd like 5-7lbs off .
I'll update weight tomorrow morning .
Thanks X

Hi just weighed at home and I'm 11.9.4 . Will be weighing every Monday looking forward to scales going in right direction :)

Hello everyone
wavey.gif

And a big welcome to the new members on here :thankyouthankyou:. This is just another flying visit from me. Here to update, and I can see :peep: your all doing amazingly well :winner::0clapper:. Some of you have achieved new awards and some of you are in a new stone brackets altogether, which is excellent ! :wee: The advice on here is amazing too, especially for those of you that have hit a wall (and we've all been there :rolleyes:), it's really encouraging to know that there is so much support and encouragement from other members to keep going on :D .

I hope you all continue to smash your goals ! :character00116::whacky068: :p

Spreadsheet to follow and some inspirational quotes ' ;) ...

Kay xx :bunnydance:

Last edited:
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - AUGUST - WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN AUGUST FOR WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO LICKTHELID FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 3 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN...

YOU CAN START FROM AUGUST, FOR 2 MONTHS ONLY

and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

cartoon-sport-gym-people-group-exercise-fitness-ball-isolated-white-background-66138171.jpg

Last edited:
1/2lb off for me this week
Very pleased indeed after my meal out with my dad on Friday- just shows that Flexi synning works!

Ruth
X

Oh blimey thanks guys!

You will be pleased to hear I am taking this week as a holiday week as have been away. @Kay003 can I be "holidayed" please?

Hello lovely @Kay003 hope that you're doing alright and thanks for updating everything! I'm going away with work w/c 22nd so I'm not here then either so I've got two weeks off now (not literally :eek: or I would be in big trouble...) going to keep my target the same and try and smash it on the bank holiday Monday!

Thanks so much!

Ruth
X

Back