QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

well done surreygal xxxx

Greetings fellow Princesses :D

I hope you're all in jolly fine fettle :p

Well done Surreygal! Get you going on holiday and returning home lighter :eek: way to go you! Brilliant :D Did you have a nice time? Welcome back btw :)

Well it's the first official day of my week off and so far I've done bugger all :D LOL I've got a list of things a mile long to catch up on and get done, but I'm still sat here..............glaring at the fridge :eek::8855: Starving Marvin has invaded :eek: lol Doing a good job of fighting him off so far though. I know it's just the change in my normal routine, so I'd best make a move and find summat productive for my hands to do :D

Oh I think I've gone totally OTT on the yoghurt this week! I get through loads of the stuff. I only ever eat natural, syn free yoghurt, but the amount I've been eating (on fruit, on weetabix, in cooking......etc) can't be good! Oh, gone barmy on the FF Fromage frais too...........it's just too flipping yummy! lol It might be syn free, but surely if it's eaten in large quantities the syns accumulate? I feel like a yoghurt junkie - can't get enough of the stuff! lol

I've not drank enough water this week either :confused:

So after WI tomorrow, I'm reforming myself. I'm gonna knock(ish) the yoghurt/fromage frais on the head, up my water intake, plan EVERYDAY infront, opt for speed, and super speed food and write evrything down. I looked at my dinner last night and realised my portion sizes were creeping up :eek: Back to basics for this gal! :giggle: I'm just a greedy sod at heart :D

Oh, and I don't feel as though I've piggin' lost owt this week either :eek: I'd take a sneak peek on the scales, but I don't want to spoil my day. lol

I so want to drop into the next stone down, and I'm bang on 16 atm. If I don't drop into the 15's this week I'm gonna swear :eek: :8855:

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

Good evening lovelies
well done on the loss surreygal :clap:

Well ladies I only went and did it... I am no longer a Gym virgin :giggle: -I "popped"my cherry today :character00115::character00116::whacky068:and as shocked as I am to say it -I rather enjoyed it :silly: - there were a few ladies finishing of an exercise class when I got there and 1 woman working out and then just me n hubby -well apart from when loads of sweaty squaddies came in to the hall bit below to "cool down" - so if the weather is good in the morning then we are going for a walk around the golf course and if not we are off to the gym and then on Thursday too, then hubby is back at work next week -so Im going to try and go on Tues and Thurs and get hubby to go with me on a Monday... well that is the plan -lets see how long I can keep it up :p
I took all my measurements yesterday and have stuck them on the PC so I can see the inches melting -I WILL get toned -I will....
nothing much else going on here right now so i will get off and catch up ...have a great night everyone...

*creeps in*
hello ladies!
I realise I have been missing AGAIN, I just feel like I haven't had two minutes to sit down & catch up with all you lovely ladies! I am so sorry!
But I am still on the SW wagon, noone worry about that!
Got my 3st shiny tonight & got voted my groups "woman of the year" and stupidly enough have been swelling with pride ever since! So I wanted to come in here and say I an going to make a real effort to catch up with you girls on a regular basis now and to thankyou for all your support when I've been low as there is no doubt that has helped massively to get me to where I am now - nearly half way :)
hope you are all shrinking nicely :) will catch up in all the posts tomorrow night!
Xxxx

well done Capricorn and Corsacar. Brilliant achievements. xx

Im full of cold and being a grumpy moo. tired, poorly and utterly miserable. being good with SW though... i had the buffalo marinade again but with pork this time. heavenly!

Im off to bed, hope the rest of you princesses are doing well xxx

Wow - it's quiet in here - has Patsy gone on her cruise already?!

Well done Corsacar - Woman of the Year - that's fantastic!

Fab work in the Gym Capricorn - you're putting the rest of us (well, me anyway!) to shame!

Good luck for getting into the 15s this week Bev - sounds like you've got a good plan to get there! It's fab going down into the next stone isn't it!

And last but not least - well done Surreygal! Losing after a holiday and on * week is pretty darn impressive!

Well, I'm tired and it's late, so I'm going to post and run (off to bed that is, don't think I'm off doing body magic at this time of night!). Hello to everyone else and I'll see you all tomorrow! x

Morning my little shrinking violets,
Sorry I run off without telling yer, OH had a fabaroonie idea to runaway for the weekend, so we have been in hiding in York! *grin* Mmmmm what a

lubberly weekend. We even skived off yesterday too.:8855:

But I was back for the all important WI, god I am sad! Was clock watching to make sure I didn’t miss it. Well I am pleased to say, I was a good girl and stuck to it all weekend, and....
I lost 2lb... don’t get excited though, thats the 2lb I put on last week

But at least I am back in the race!

Right... to catch up with you chatter boxes...

Helen... I am so very sorry about your mum chic, lots of love and strength to you hunnie. I lost my mum when my daughter was 6 weeks old, but I decided to let her live on my shoulder, and every time I need her the old eyes go up to the right shoulder and... I say, what u fink mam? It’s hard love, but everything she has ever said to you or taught you is there to last forever!!! (My eyes are melting now) (((((hugs))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bev... I will say it again chuck, if its free its free! If ya likes the old yogurt enjoy! Better that than a lump of chocolate. ;)
I’m really sorry chic to mess up your plans but can we do Thu??? instead of Fri, I have been called up for Mamma service on Friday.

Hang on I’m getting ahead of myself...

Well done for the results girls, cant remember all the details but I do remember all the wow’s I said as I quickly read all the posts. So fan bloody tastic to you all. :talk017:

Spanx... Ive not gone yet hun, 3rd of Sep is the big day and I am chitting myself now. Keep thinking I am gona be sea sick and sat in cabin for a week! :(

Capricorn... glad you enjoyed the gym, it does get easier each time you go, so if you enjoy it now in a few weeks you will love it!
Please forgive me if I don’t mention everyone in person, I’m taking Faithy swimming this morning so unless someone can wave a magic want over this house I better get my arse into gear and get fettling!!!
Hugs to you all, have a fab day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning :)

welcome to all the new princesses:) im sure you will find this team a great support .

well done to all the losses exellent work:D.

aww thanks everyone i had a great time on holiday and now right back on track, i wasn't expecting a loss at all because i did have my treats and a few lagers and lime;) so it must of done me good:).

karen its miserable feeling so pants hope you feel brighter soon:).

well done corascar thats fantastic hun:).

capricorn well done with going to the gym thats great :).

bev hope you have a nice week off work hun and good luck for your wi today,fingers crossed for you to drop in to the 15's wow you have done super duper:D.

patsy great loss hun, enjoy your swim with faithy:).

spanx hope your well,just loved your post about zimmers lol;).

sian hope your well and enjoying your break :).

sending helen big hugs :grouphugg:

:wave_cry: to everyone ,loads ive missed i expect my brain isnt up to much this morning .

going to catch up now.
xx

Morning everyone,

Wow Corsacar, woman of the year eh? That is super. I don't think I could handle the attention but maybe when I lose all this weight, my confidence will be soaring.

well done Patsy on losing 2 lb and Capricorn as well 2 lbs and guess what? Me as well, another 2 lbs down. :happy036:

I was a bit disappointed last night, there were people with big losses, 5 lbs, 7 1/2 lbs etc and not first weeks either, so my 2lbs seem a bit low, especially since I have been swimming and been to the gym.

But this morning I feel great about it, I haven't been able to lose anything in the past few months before I joined SW and now I am losing at a steady rate. I just wanted a few big losses before I have to go on that plane in October and have to do up the seatbelt. But I am following the plan with reasonable ease, so I will stop complaining and just get on with it.

Have a great day everyone and here is a hug for you all: :grouphugg:

Good afternoon :D

Well done everyone on your fabby losses :clap::clap: WOW Corsacar, what a week you've had :eek: congrats on your Woman of the Year victory. That's great chuck xxx

Glad you enjoyed the gym Capricorn.......keep focused, don't let any tasty squaddies distract you ;) lol

Hope you're feeling better Karen xxx Just think yourself lucky you haven't got man flu :eek: Terrible that is :giggle:

Patsy, Thursday's fine chick. Hope you enjoyed your filthy weekend away, and hope Faith has run you ragged (body magic) in the pool :D :8855: Well done on the loss and mega well done for having a saintly weekend! Brill :D

Oh bugger, I've forgotten everything I've read now :confused: Sorry :eek:

Well I'm reporting in with a couple of boasts. (please forgive me, but I just can't help it :D) First boast - 4lb off for me this week, which means I'm halfway to joining the 100lb club, and got me my 3 1/2 shiney :bliss:(that's the second boast) Third boast - I won SOTW AND I've been voted Woman of the Year in my group :eek::D :bliss:

I'm so chuffed :D Sorry if I sound a big headed bugger, cos I'm not one, but..................OMG what a week :8855:

I'm off to make syn free ice cream now in my newly acquired ice cream machine :D

Have a good day everyone xxx

What a marvellous achievement Bev.:clap: :clap:

that is so fantastic, really super. Congratulations hun,

sorry, I have to run, picking kids up x

bev wow well done :happy096:.how fantastic is that. congrats to you. super duper duper.xxx:).

Well done Bev - go you! You must be thrilled to be nominated. Get preparing your speech! Well done on your loss, 4lbs is fantastic and got you a sticker and new stone bracket? Well done.:D

WOOHOO! Well done Bev - a veritable trio of triumphs!!! :happy096: Not surprised that you are grinning from ear to ear - I would be too!

Back