QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning ladies & thank you so much for being soo welcoming. You're all doing great & its been an inspiration to me getting started.

I want to set myself a mini target. Its my daughters birthday the 2nd week of October so what would you say would be a realistic weight to have lost by then to give me something to aim for :)

Hi everyone....

Went to group this morning and I am really disappointed with a 1.5lb loss... I know a loss is a loss but I worked so hard and have so much to lose....

Just a quickie:giggle:

Laura... you little tinker you! signing in and not bobbing in for a goss! Well I go to our house and back (old saying from my gran) gawd knows what it means.

Fantastic result on the 2.5 even more fantastic on the WOTY... GO THAT GIRL. And your not silly for showing your emotions, we dont do it enough love and then because we keep it all inside we use food to comfort ourselves.

If you can face your new group with your journey, you could be giving inspiration to one of your new SW members.

Heckers, you inspire us lot, so... shoulders straight, bazookas out, deep breath and go for it! xxx

Karen... Glad you had a cracking weekend chic, we need to have em now and then. Its called living! hehehe!:rotflmao:
p.s... if you are AWOL for more than two days without prior notification you get lines!

Hope you got the uniforms sorted x 3 lol

Pink... I only ever do a 1lb a week, Twice it has been 2lb, but then I do a lot of living! lol :rotflmao:I have just discovered Vodka! :D

What about working on a lb a week and adding a couple for good measure!

Livi... It sucks when you dont get the results you want, but like you say a loss is a loss. Maybe it will show better next week, just stick to your guns and have another good week hun.

Right its Wed evening... thats my night out with my gals. So seafood risotto and a bottle of wine... Ooooo it is naughty, but I likes it.:rotflmao:

If I can see the keys... I will be back as Arnie says:rolleyes:

Hiya everyone!

Well done everyone who lost this week!! I can join you, I lost 2.5lbs this week!! and I got my new shiney :) Its taken me 13 weeks but I got there!!

Hope everyone else is having a great day/ week, I'm feeling motivated to have another good week. Going for a takeaway and a bottle of wine on Friday with my friend, I don't get to go out much as we don't have many friends here in Lincoln as we only moved in March so going to enjoy it and be 100% rest of the week.

Going to Newcastle in 2 weeks which is going to put me off track with food and booze but apart from those 2 blips only 7 weeks till holiday and I am aiming for 10lbs!

Claire xx

Morning all

Fresh thats great chuck... well done.:talk017: It doesn't matter how long it took hun, its gone and thats all that matters.

Well I had a lovely night with the girls...AND...I stuck to diet coke, thought it was the right choice considering I want to partake in a cocktail:party0036: or two next week!

Oy... watch the :angeldevil::8855:

Right my lovely, lovely ladies... moi is off to start packing! :D

Have a great SW day... will pop back tonight to say bye:wave_cry:

Morning everyone...

Welcome sweet pink,fantastic loss so far well done:).

laura congrats to you woty,how fabulous!! you deffo deserve that hun.Hope you have a great first day at college next week:).

patsy hope you have a super duper holiday,enjoy those cocktails,sounds fantastic:D.

well done to all the losses so far this week:).

I've got a long list of things i need to do today,my son is back to school on monday so getting everything organized,housework,ironing:eek: .how exciting! I think i will blast the music up and get to it:D.

have a great day all.
xx

Morning all! And what a lovely sunny morning it is here in the Midlands - hope the weather is as good wherever you are!

Surreygal, I know just how you feel, my son was back at school this morning and even though I've had 6 weeks to sort out his school stuff we were still running around at 9 o'clock last night sorting out his uniform etc!!!

Well done Laura on your loss and WOTY - if anyone deserves it, it's you! :happy096:

Patsy, hope you have a wonderful cruise! My mum and dad cruise a lot and they say unless the weather's really bad, you can't feel the ship move at all, so hopefully it will be ok for you! Make sure you have a few cocktails for me! :D

Claire - woohoo! Well done on your loss and a new shiny too - that's fab!

Hi Livi - well done on your loss. I know it's sometimes slower than we would like, but as you say, it's all going in the right direction! I have had a few weeks where I've not lost as much as I thought I should have, I have since cut down on bananas and am drinking more water - had a much better loss after doing that for a week! Maybe there is some small thing you could change to help?

Hi to everyone else and sorry for anything I've missed! Back later...got to do some work! x

Hello everyone :D

Soz been a crap princess lately, just been short on time.......and now there's too much to catch up on :eek:

Welcome to the team Sweet, tis good to have another loser on board :D

Well done all you fabby losers (sorry, can't remember them all now! :() and Laura, I might nab your 'group woman of the year' tag on your signature to put on my own! lol Well done you! Brilliant xxx

I'm reporting in (late) with a 1lb loss from Tuesday. Happy with that as I had a vodka bath and a torrential, all out flood over the weekend! Twas great though :D

Off out on Saturday too, so it looks like I'm taking the scenic route for the time being. Well, gotta have a life eh? lol

Patsy, enjoy your cruise chuck. xxx

Good afternoon ladies,

Last night was the first time I found myself in a real hungry mood since I started SW. I don't know what it was but nothing seemed to satisfy me (though I think the snickers my OH was eating might have done the trick!!) I always keep some syns for the evening time so that I can have a bag of snackajacks & either a mini milk or one of the cadburys light choc mousses..kind of like a reward for keeping on track all day. Well last night I ended up having the choc mousse & the mini milk as well as my bag of snackajacks. I'm still proud of myself for not giving in & pigging out but it took every drop of my self control not to.

Have you ladies any tips for surviving attack of the munchies???

The only tip I've got is clean your teeth :D Sounds daft, but once my mouth is full of the taste of toothpaste, I don't fancy eating anything! lol

Got another tip...............go for a long walk :eek: lol

Have a nice soak in a bubble bath and pamper yourself........

I can't think of anymore :D

Well done on not running amok though and pigging out :)

Well I am well and truly buggered!:(

All the wardrobe doors are creaking in the spare room... thats where all my clobes are hanging! (clothes to you and me) clobes to Faithy.
Going to put them in the cases! in morning.

Well I rang Mr P&O this morning to find out the allowed weight, he said 23kg per case, but bring as many cases as you like. This guy has made a huge mistake with Miss Patsy, the whole bl**dy shebang is going now!!!:8855::8855:

Have a fab week everyone... have I told you all lately how lovely you all are and how much you help this mad cow with her desire to be slim! Thanks gang, you is the best!:)

See you all in a week xxx

good morning lovely ladies

Massive sorry for being awol! life has been absolutely manic lately, and shows no sign of slowing down for the next fortnight! then thankfully i have two blissful weeks off!

welcome to all the newbies, hope your enoying the fun house minus pat sharp!!! god sian i used to love that programme..used to love pat a little bit actually!!!

well done on all the fab losses, keep it up girlies, your going great guns! i am maintaining at the moment! not ideal but im not gaining so im happy with that! am sticking to sw but have just had a few nights out etc with the girls, which i needed! so from sat weigh in its back to strictymundo sw! feeling back on form and miles better than i was so thats a relief! hope you girlies are all well

am off to catch up with all the posts, have a great day ladies and il post back later!

jeez capricorn, your hubby is sooooo lucky isnt he!!! xxx

Happy Friday!!!!!...

losc glad your feeling back on form hun,those nights out with the girls done you good:).

hope everyone is ok.

sian hope you managed to get your car back and all sorted.

have a great weekend:).
xx

Morning my lovelies! Hope all is well and you're enjoying this lovely sunny weekend!

I'm really pleased this week, as I've managed to lose 1lb, despite being off plan for 4 days when I was away last weekend! :D

Lovely to have you back losc - well done on maintaining in the midst of a hectic life!

Sweet pink, my only tip for beating the munchies is to drink lots of fluid to fill your tummy and make sure you've always got syn free yoghurts and lots of fruit in the fridge!

Well done Bev on your 1lb loss - I'm deffo on the scenic route too, but at least it's coming off slowly but surely!

It's been very quiet in here this week - let's hope everyone is out having fun! Have a good weekend all xxx

Good afternoon all

Bev -I Like your latest snap ;):rotflmao: -sorry -couldn't resist...I do love rangytangs though :D

Well done on the losses ladies :happy036:

Patsy -hope you have a great holiday -Im with you though -I only have to get on a P+O ferry and the second the engine starts Im up n down like this:-:devilangel:and then generally feel like this for the whole journey :sign0137::9529::eek:... Hope you have something to keep you settled :party0036:...

Well done for resisting the "munchy monster" sweet-pink .....
Sian -hope they got your car sorted for you
Well we had our usual walk around the golf course at silly o'clock this morning - so thats 3hrs walking up n down hill n dale... and 2 trips to the Gym this week -so that better have burnt some wobble by the morning :cross:.. mind I have to say I feel brill -all full of energy when I have done...so I know its doing me good regardless of what the scales say :D
My mission from now on is to get my lazy a** out of bed early on mon/wed/fri so I can cadge a lift into work with hubby and get a couple of hours in at the gym *won't seem so interesting when its dark and wet out there and my head won't leave the pillow* :giggle: -but I can but try ;)
Right -I hat better get off and sort my diary out..have a lovely day everyone

Gooooooooooood Afternoon :D

What a fantabulously gorgeous day it is! I've been very lazy so far today :eek: I usually spend Sautrday catching up on housework, but today.......................sod it! :8855:

Well done on the loss Spanx. 1lb is excellent, spesh as you've been away :eek: and hanging about with Mr Temptation :eek: :giggle: Well done that woman :sign0151: There's nowt wrong with taking the scenic route from time to time though chuck, we have to enjoy ourselves en route through life :D Every pound off is a lb in the right direction - a step closer to smaller clothes and a healthy weight :bunnydance:

Hope everyone is doing well and are still in possession of their mojo :D

Well done on maintaining Louise - doing good chuck :D I might be maintaining with you this week after last nights alkihol intake :eek: and another night of over indulgence on the cards for tonight :eek: :8855:

I'm fine with food, but alkihol is an entirely different matter :D I love a good night out and a good old glug :eek: lol

I'm going to invest some of my weekend spare time in planning my meals for next week. I think it's quite hard to stay focused and organised when we spend so much time out at work. Quite often I can't be bothered to set about making summat from scratch after a busy day, so (for me at least) planning is vital....................but it sometimes feels quite anal and obssessive :eek: lol

I can't decide what I want to eat though :confused: I can't even decide what colour (red, green or orange :giggle:) I want to be. I know I don't lose weight on green, but I do fancy slipping a couple into the mix :D If it weren't for the fact that I love having 2 HEB, I'd plump for a EE..................ah decisions, decisions! lol

I shall peruse my books and magazines and look for a few tasty and inspirational dishes and then decide :D

Ooops I went to take summat out of the oven halfway through that post and missed you there Capricorn! lol

Glad you like my latest snap :D I enjoyed posing for it. I don't feel as camera shy now I've lost a bit of weight! Mind, I was a bit cheeky revealing my underwear :eek::8855::8855:

Speaking of underwear, I'm gonna have to get some new boob hangers, most of mine are too big now :eek: lol I've got some more, but they're still too little........nothing in between it would seem :confused: I must have been going through a braless stage when I was this weight before!! :8855::8855:

Good afternoon lovelies!!

Great losses everyone well done:).

The weather has been kind and stayed dry again thank goodness,managed to get washing dried!! School uniform all labelled and ready for monday.

capricorn sounds like the gym is going well good for you!!.

off to catch up on some recipes!!

onwards and downwards.
xx

Crossed posts with you there bev and my memory like a sieve i forget to say love your latest pic lmao:D.xx

Back