QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I look quite cute don't I Surreygal? :D

I had red knickers on too, but I wouldn't let the camera stray that far :D :8855:

Well my wild night out was cancelled due to some whimps still being hung over from last night :( LOL Not too fussed though - just think of all the syns I've saved :D lol

Speaking of drink whimps - I hope you're having a good holiday Patsy :D lol

And where is Chelle? She's not been in here for ages now :confused: Hope she's ok? Mind there's quite a few 'missing' members lately :eek: Hope everyone is ok :)

can i play too :)

morning all!!!
in the weee small hours i was on live chat with the fabulous Bev!! who told me of all you wonderful princess'!!
so i thought I'd say hi and who i am!
I'm Helen i have 3 beautiful daughters who I'm not setting a good example to.
I'm generally quite nice but very plain speaking never with the attention to offend tho!!!!
like most i have all the same hang ups....am i the biggest in the room, wanting to go to "normal" shops, chaffing thighs, bingo wings, bagel belly, kankles, bum like a disco ball, the list goes on!!! but as i just said i speaketh plainly!!...so beside fixing all of the above what i wanna do most is feel comfortable getting "personal" with the lights on again lol :eek: !!!
i work nights in an office and i swear when it quiet i can hear my arse spread!!! an
on a week end the smell of take away is enought to drive u screwy also i apologize in advance for the caffeine fueled 3am bizarre postings :D

would love to join the team if you'll have me
xx

Good afternoon lovely ladies :D

Hi Jigglymum and welcome on board... I would warn you that its a bit of a mad house -but since you have chatted with "one of our lovely inmates" you will obviously fit in :p....

Bev- Im disappointed you weren't whirling your red knickers around your head in the pic :rotflmao:

Well ladies Im reporting in with a 2lb loss -and on star week too :bliss:... so Im now in the 14st bracket -14st 13lb to be exact and just 1 itty bitty pound away from my half way mark :party0011: -thats assuming I go as low as 10st ... so all in all today is a good one :D
Hubby has gone golfing -I have just had my lunch -I did the double onion n thyme frittata with home made wedges and salad -OMG twas scrummy.... and I reckon it would be a nice economical meal to make those pennies go a little further!!!
dinner tonight is lamb hot pot nomnomnom:p
Hope everyone else is away doing nice things... will pop in later to catch up..have a great day everyone and keep at it...

Morning all! Hope everyone is well!

Welcome jigglymum - lovely to see you over here! We are all a little mad in here, but this team certainly helps keep me on track!

Wow! Capricorn, well done on the 2lbs! You are doing so well! You've beaten me into the 14s as well, so that's really motivated me for this week!!!! :D

We do seem to be a few short, don't we? I think Sian should be back today, wasn't she internetless until the weekend?

If any of you others are lurking, come on, get in here and post!! :p

Afternoon....

welcome jigglymum good luck with your journey:).

capricorn another great loss,thats great:).

well i'm in shock but i have lost 9lbs this week,woo hoo, i must of lost it out of my purse lol;).

well its my mum's birthday today and have just had a piece of birthday cake :p it would of been rude not to of tested it:D!!!!! lol.
I'm cooking a roast lamb dinner for her and will all be sw friendly,dont you just love sw!!.

yes it is quiet in here,hope everyone is ok.

happy sunday everyone.
xxxx

WOWZERS! :happy096::happy036:Surreygal - well done you! That's an astounding loss! Did you do anything special last week - and if so, give us the secret!!!! :D

Have a lovely lunch - mmmm, roast lamb! x

:faint2: surrey gal ... thats a doozy of a loss...come on now -- spill the beans (a heB portion for me as Im on red days :rotflmao:) -what have you been doing this week? :p

Whoop whoop on a truely amazing loss -:happy096:

well done capricorn and surreygal - fantastic losses (9 whopping lbs...blimey!)

thought i'd pop in and check you hadnt all gone clean or conservative... glad to see lots of smut and filth flying around...

Had my mini-meltdown the other day, thank you to some of you lovely ladies for talking some sense in to me. All is well here... hoping for my club 10 and 2 stone awards this week (yes ive been saying that for 3 weeks but i havent given up :D)

Hope you are all well

xxxxxx

Welcome Helen, enter at your peril :D xxxx

Evening ladies, thank you 4 a warm welcome! Congratz capricorn an surrygal on ur fab losses! I'm sat in work (oh joy) but at least im looking busy lol! Chicken salad an melon ready to combat the wafts comming from the chippy over the road! Only 2 cups o coffee so far so still quite normal, well normal for me :) xx

like most i have all the same hang ups....am i the biggest in the room, wanting to go to "normal" shops, chaffing thighs, bingo wings, bagel belly, kankles, bum like a disco ball, the list goes on!!!

i work nights in an office and i swear when it quiet i can hear my arse spread!!!

:8855::8855: That was sooooooo funny! lol

Hellooooooooo Helen :D You found us! :) Welcome to the team, tis good to have another nutter aboard! lol With an opening post like your's you'll fit right in :D lol It was good chatting wth you last night :) I completely lost track of time :eek: It was soooooo late :eek::giggle:

Capricorn - well done on the loss chuck. You're going great guns :D I only whirl my knickers round my head after a good dip in the vodka bath though ;):8855:

well i'm in shock but i have lost 9lbs this week,woo hoo, i must of lost it out of my purse lol;).

OMG OMG OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek: Ok own up, which limb did you have lopped off? :D That's flipping amazing! Well done you :clap::clap: I'm gobsmacked :eek: We need to know your secret formula..............now! lol

thought i'd pop in and check you hadnt all gone clean or conservative...

I can't see that ever happening Karen................fank the lord! LOL It's great to have a lark about :D

Hope your mini meltdown is now history and you're back on the SW waggon :)

Well I've had Starving bloody Marvin here all day :eek: Managed to fight him off with a melon though :D I can feel a bag of Velvet crunch coming on though :eek: :8855:

Just had a text off Patsy...........the greedy bugger has just eaten a 7 course......yes 7 course :eek: meal and at the captains table no less. AND apart from the fact that she's not fallen off her shoes yet, (but she will! :giggle:) she's wearing a rather eye popping dress! lol Her husband.......and the Captain are currently with the ships doctor getting their blood pressure checked! :8855:

Last edited:
Evening all!! :D

I'm back!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!! just a quick one from me as I'm supposed to be doing work, but I'll try to catch up over the course of the week! I'm reporting in with a 4lb loss last Friday, yay! :D

Hope everyone's doing fabulously! xxx

Evening all! Lovely to have you back Sian and well done on the loss! :happy096:

Why am I not surprised to hear that Patsy was on the captain's table?! I'm just wondering if her eye-popping dress had something to do with the invitation? If so, I bet she'll be wearing it every night!

Don't you be sending Marvin my way Bev - I don't need him! Hope you enjoyed your velvet crunch - yum! You've just reminded me that I've got some in the cupboard, but seeing as I've had 11.5 syns already today I'll try not to indulge!

Working on a sunday night jiggly? What is it that you do? (Or shouldn't I ask?!:eek:)

Glad to hear you are back on track Karen and glad to have been of service - it's lovely that we can all support each other isn't it?! Especially for me, as I don't go to group and so am going it alone! Don't know what I'd do without you lovely lot!

Spent a fortune today - new PE kit, school shoes and trainers for my son set me back £110!!!! Wish he'd stop growing! :D

Morning all u beautiful princess'!!!! coffee obviously still coursing thru my veins but i expect to fall unconscious any second!! just hope i stave it off till I've got the kids to school :p

Working on a sunday night jiggly? What is it that you do? (Or shouldn't I ask?!:eek:)

hehe i did look in to selling my self to help with the credit crunch but couldn't afford the public liability insurance!!!:eek:

i work on an out of hours emergency management team.......sound boring?? no comment lol

i was good didn't touch the boss' post holiday sweeties didn't even do my usual "hang out the window and sniff the chippy fumes" just in case the fumes where syn full!!

did get a little bored about 3.30 am on my lunch an faffed about with the camera on my phone...blimey no one told me i had a fod like a Klingon!!! botox waaay to expensive 1st day off I need the hair dresser for a fringe!!

back home now and my occasionally wonderful BF has put a syn free roast in the fridge for me, an as it technically my tea time I'm off to have it for breaky!! :D

Hxx

Morning all!
Sorry i have been AWOL again but looks likke there have been some amazing losses while ive been away so a very well done girlies!
And Welcome to Jigglymum! I'm sure you'll find all the ladies in here very lovely and very supportive!
Well ladies, it is the end of my 100% week, i have been better than good so im just corrsing my fingers for WI tonight! Just wish i could have it over with now! Mind you i have lots to occupy myself with until 6 tonight, havent planned the meals for this week yet, and i am SURE that is what kept me on track this week so im hoping it'll help next week too :)
hope everyone has a lovely SW day and i will report back later! eeek!
xxxx

Thanks everyone for all your kind words:).To be honest no one can be more shocked as me:eek:,last week i just done my normal red /green alternate days,ha ha bev i chopped my left leg and right boob off:giggle:.
Great to have you back sian and great loss hun:).

I need to go and do some meal planning and look at the new sw mag.

have a good day all:).
xxx

Hello

Sorry, not posted for a bit, I have been busy with boring household things. I have dismantled my daughters cabin bed and we had to lump it down the stairs and into the garage, that thing was so bl**dy heavy. And today I put her new bed together, my arms and back and shoulders are aching.

Went for a quick weigh in tonight, only lost 1 lb.. (not feeling any better reading about all your fab losses 9 lbs for goodness sake!!

Consultant said she would look at my food diary next week.

Do you think I would lose more if I just did red days? But I love the way EE just fits in with family cooking, maybe I will just have to accept that I will lose it slowly. But with so much weight to shift, it would be nice if I got more than a pound or two now and then.

Wow girls some fab losses. I'm weighing in in the morning so fingers crossed for a loss!!!

Shrinking Bev thank you soo much for the tip to keep the munchies at bay it worked a treat!! :D

never22 your losses are fine,a loss is a loss and the scales are coming down then thats great.I always think about the weight i may off put on if i had not of started sw and that keeps me ticking along:).xx

bras, boobs, frillys etc

Morning all,
the other night (whilst on my lunch break, honest boss) i was reading a thread about bras bad fitting unattractive etc, would have attached this there but cant remember who posted it sorry!
Anyway the new bravisimo catalogue arrive on my door step yesterday and is well worth a look, (i do some time find it hit and miss) some nice practical every day stuff and some nice girly stuff!!! think if i keep losing and get down to a more "comfortable with my self" size i might treat my self (an him in doors) .........wooo hooo $£x with the light on here i come :D

Back