QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Oh and well done on the 0.5 off! :clap:

Thanks Bev lass... Your spot on kid, working AND kids just don't go. So I have decided to rent the kids out! Well the big ones, Faithy can stay! lol

Finish work at 4pm then straight to pick Faithy up and she goes home at half 7, so a 12hr day. Make any wonder I'm knackered!

4.gif
Sooo chuffed..weighed in this morning & lost 3.5lbs which I didnt expect after my naughty mid week weigh in!!!

Bit worried about this week as I have a day out on friday with a set meal & champagne (which I intend to enjoy!!!) so I've been cutting back on my syns in the hope that they'll even out over the week..not convinced this will work though..any advice girls??

Morning...

Good luck for your wi today bev:).

Patsy no need to apologize for not dropping by hunny.Pleased to hear your job is going well:).

well done sweet fantastic loss woo hoo:D.

Well i have set myself a little task of going on the wii everyday,every little helps he he.Playing tennis or trying:giggle:.

Keep up the great work:).

xxx

Good afternoon everyone :D

Patsy, good idea to rent the kids out. I may join you! LOL

Sweet, well done on your loss :talk017: that's great! As far as your Friday set meal and champers is concerned, what I would do is cut back on syns during the week, but not too much as it could make you feel deprived. Then I would go out and enjoy myself on Friday........and not worry one little bit! We have to live in the real world and one semi norty night, doesn't ruin 6 good days :D Just flexi syn Friday and get straight back on the waggon on Saturday :) We're only human chuck, we have to have fun and a social life as well as a SW life :D Anyway, whatever you decide to do, have a lovely time xxx

Disclaimer (lol)
That's all just my philosophy of course ;) When I go out, I go out to enjoy myself, not to count drinks :eek: :8855:

Thanks for the good luck wish Surreygal, I shall let you know if it worked later on today ;) lol And good luck with the Wii challenge. I really must get on mine this week...........after I've dusted it :eek: :8855:

Hey, I took up running yesterday.........well, bouncing truth be told :D There's a place I take the dogs, lovely it is, through fields (on paths) and round the lake (rarely see people there thank god! lol) It's about a 3 mile circuit and I thought to myself the other day "I'd like to be able to run this" :eek: So yesterday I started my mission :D Got mi trainers on and started running! :8855: My aim is to do the whole ciruit in one go eventually :D I think my dogs must have though I was chasing them, cos they were highly amused! LOL

Hope everyone is ok and doing well. Right best get off and do what I'm paid for I suppose :)

Thanks Bev that makes perfect sense. I will thoroughly enjoy friday & get back on plan saturday :D

When I was helping dd2 in the bathroom earlier, dd3 who is 18 months decided to stand on the scales & I was shocked to discover that I am only 2.5lbs away from losing her total weight (does that make sense!!)
2.gif
Needless to say this has put things into perspective a bit!!!

I've done the same with bags of shoppping Sweet! :8855:

Well Surreygal, your good luck wish worked - I ditched 3lb this week :D

I shall now scoot off and alter my tickers..........by 2lb because I didn't alter them last week when I gained 1lb :eek: :8855:

Well done Bev!

Reporting in with a 6.5 loss this week, missed my 8 stone sticker by 1/2lb but I shouldn't be sad. At least I can get it next week though in my mind I'm thinking 7.5 next week please. Not that I put pressure on myself or anything.....:rolleyes:

Thanks Laura :) Flipping heck lass, you're bouncing those pounds off :eek: Well done you, that's a fantastic loss :D :happy096:

LOL @ you wanting 7.5 next week! :8855:

I've just realised I'm exactly half way there now :D

Ooo half way is fantastic! It's not taken you long has it. The end will soon be in sight Bev.

You think 7.5 is asking a lot?:p

It seems to have flown actually Laura :) It's been easy so far but I dare say the second half will be a fair bit harder than the first half though :mad: :8855:

I don't think 7.5 is asking too much at all. You're motoring along and I reckon if anyone can ditch 7.5lb in one week you can! :D You'll have to tell me you secret ;) lol

Think of it this way, it won't be harder just maybe take more time that the first half, nothing to worry about.:)

Well I'm not going to get my hopes up for such a big loss but no harm in aiming for it is there. I'm not going to get sad when I miss it next week, it might just give me a little extra reminder not to let crisps tempt me. Crisps are eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.:mad:

I'll happily settle for more time as long as it's still easy! :8855:

Hey, there's nowt wrong with aiming high Laura :) A little internal challenge can do wonders for the old motivation levels :D And if you don't get your 8 stone shiny lext week, you'll get it the week after ;) You really are doing so well though ya know xxx

Yes I love them, Aldi do some called Satin Crunch which are the same but cheaper. The problem is I have no will power whatsoever around crisps. If I buy them I eat all 6 packs at once.:eek: I bought a pack of McCoys today which in my mind are entirely to blame for not getting my sticker tonight. The syns in those are horrific!

Ooooo do they really?! I went in Aldi last week too! I shall have to remember them for next time I go in :D Mind, by the time I go again, I'll have forgotten what they're called! :8855:

I wouldn't buy crisps (or owt norty infact) if I lived on my own, but I can leave crisps in he cupboard for weeks :eek: Ice cream is a different matter entirely though - I could eat that until it came out of my ears! :giggle: I have a solution though - I just refuse to buy it and if they want it they can run to the ice cream man! :8855:

Oooo sorry Surreygal, must have been bashing the keyboard when you posted :D

Thank you xxx

I don't have any secrets unfortunately :( lol I do know it amazes me how much I can eat and still lose weight though! :eek:

Velvet Crunch are like crisps (ish) and they are delish :D I think they're made by Kings......not a name Ive heard before :confused: You'll find them next to all the other crisps in the supermarket :D

Yes Surreygal they're crisps though the maize type not potato but very tasty and a good size bag for only 4 syns.:D

Bev, aren't you ever tempted to run to the ice cream man and beg?:p For some reason I have an image of you running outside when you hear the song and throwing yourself in front of the van....vivid imagination me.:eek:

Funny you should mention about not buying things so they aren't around to tempt. I've learned a lot about Matt in the last few weeks. It used to be that he'd say 'don't buy crisps then you can't have them because you won't walk to the shop for them, learn some control crazy woman!' or words to that effect. :giggle: The last 3 weeks HE has been down to the shop to buy a great big bag of doritos every Friday night because he's missing them.:rolleyes: He also sneaks in cookies and pizza. Who needs control now eh!? Damn him and his super speedy metabolism. :(

Bev, aren't you ever tempted to run to the ice cream man and beg?:p

Only when I'm drunk :D:8855:

Funny you should mention about not buying things so they aren't around to tempt. I've learned a lot about Matt in the last few weeks. It used to be that he'd say 'don't buy crisps then you can't have them because you won't walk to the shop for them, learn some control crazy woman!' or words to that effect. :giggle: The last 3 weeks HE has been down to the shop to buy a great big bag of doritos every Friday night because he's missing them.:rolleyes: He also sneaks in cookies and pizza. Who needs control now eh!? Damn him and his super speedy metabolism. :(

I'm afraid he'd be locked in a cupboard to eat them if he lived here :( :8855::8855:

Back