QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening ladies :D,
not been on much cos basically there is naff all happening for me to tell you about lol!!:) been off for 2 weeks and done feck all with it :p!! i did have a list but I'm sure 1 of the dogs ate it!!!:rolleyes:
been reading most of you antics and well done every one on their losses. new jobs, an new exercise regimes etc!! :D
i managed 3lb this week, i know thats good and slow an steady wins the race but i am still mildly annoyed when i get up in the morning and don't see Angelina Jolie in the mirror.:eek:....... it must be broken!!:rolleyes:
my beautiful middle baby turned 9 today and as usual got spoil rotten but she is such a fab lil minx she deserves it!! she asked for a tub of ben and jerrys instead of a cake.......(wonder why they call her mini me???):8855: but she had some while i was at class so it "didn't upset me" bless her the tall skinny blond thing.......(erm why do they call her mini me???):hmm:
took mummy dearest to class with me...........am saying nothing at the moment other than "we'll see" :sigh: but i did come home and chain smoke 3 fags!!!:smoke:
back to work tomorrow night :pcwhack: can you feel my excitement???

anywaaaay hope everyone is well (sw and in general) xxx

Morning:).

Well done jigglymum fab loss:).

I was looking on the slow cooker recipes yesterday and decided to get mine out of the cupboard it's brand new and ive never used it before so guess who has got a joint of beef in it:D .

Bev it's great that you have started jogging,well done it's good because as you say, you can slowly build up to it.Can you take my body next time?:8855: I have managed to go on the wii everyday so far.

Have a great day everyone :wave_cry:.xx

Bev it's great that you have started jogging,well done it's good because as you say, you can slowly build up to it. Can you take my body next time?:8855:

:eek: Taking my own body causes earth tremors in 6 neighbouring villages, if I took anymore weight with me t'would be a full blown earthquake of cataclysmic (lol) proportions :eek::8855:8855:

Thanks for the offer though ;) LOL

Good afternoon lovelies :D

Well done on the losses ladies :happy036:

I have been to the gym again this morning.. I did 30mins on the treadmill, 30mins on the bike and 15mins on the hand bike (so nearly 600cals burned there) and then I walked back *another 45mins* :D

Im on a green day today so I have a lovely pasta sauce in the remoska made from fresh over ripe tomatoes, red peppers, red onion and garlic nomnomnom ..smells scrummy and if I disappear -you will find me face down in it mmmmmmmm:rotflmao:.. Im putting salami in hubbies so I might have some too -mainly to use up some more syns (but I don't want to risk ruining it as I like it as it is :confused:) ..and Im having some fresh parmesan on top ..... *hmmm is it dinner time yet?* :p -oooh and I have had that 12speed soup for lunch so its gonna be windy in here again tonight :eek:

oohh 1 of the orders I placed has gone missing :mad: they are sending me a form to get a refund... but in a round about way its good as I ordered a sports bra in 46E and I have shrunk again- to a 44E this time-in about 4 weeks :bliss:....
anyway -enough waffle..
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Afternoon all! Well done on the fab losses Bev, Laura and Jigglymum! :happy096:

Jiggly, I'd kill for a 3lb loss! I know we all want to be slim yesterday, but in the long run, losing at a sensible rate is best for our bodies and our minds - well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway!

I get as impatient as most (actually, probably far more impatient than most!) and I've had a few slow weeks now, but I think I've just got to accept that I'm taking the scenic route! At least I know this way of eating is sustainable - even more so now I've got the hang of EE for the weekends!

Well done on the jogging Bev - I daren't even contemplate it with the size of my 'assets'!! You know what they say about the butterfly effect! :eek: I dread to think what the Spanx effect would be!!!

Your pasta sauce sounds delish Capricorn - bet you will need a good dose of carbs after all that exercise too!

I had a pretty disastrous day yesterday. Trying to have a low-syn week, as out for a hen night on Friday and I know it will be a syn-fest - Thai meal, lots of booze and a karaoke!!!

Went to Pizza Express for lunch yesterday (as it was my birthday, least said about that the better, I'm far too old to celebrate birthdays these days!!!). Thought I'd made a reasonably sensible choice, in having chicken pesto pasta, only to discover later on that it contained 983 calories!!!!! :mad::cry:

*sigh* What's that I was saying about the scenic route?! :rolleyes:

totally NOT relevent

sorry girls sod all to do with SW but as of 0011 this morning i have the most gorgeous god son and i want to tell the whole world!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

blimey! ive missed 5 pages. just nipping on quick to let you all know i am still about but getting caught up in Freshers week. Oh how i missed out on all this at 18. thoroughly enjoying it now tho :D i was off track, gained 3lb at WI but back on plan now. will read back through all i have missed tomorrow... lots of love to all you lovely princesses, hope you are all doing fabby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Course is going okay I think, I'm coping at the moment though I've been feeling ill all week, shows how unfit I am when a couple of weeks out of the house makes me ill. Pffft:mad: Anyway, can't do much more than I'm doing to rectify that so will keep on going!

Back