QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I am going to try a water tablet as I find that I am still quite bloated. Hoping this helps

My syn free guilty pleasure is the Pancakes! Made them the other day and now im addicted!!!

Hello my lovelies! It's very quiet in here - is everyone out enjoying this lovely sunshine?

I went out for a bike ride yesterday to make the most of the weather - my bum hurts today!!! :D

Hope everyone is having a good week. x

Hiya spanx.... tis quiet isn't it

the weather is gorgeous isn't it.... hope your bum is better soon :giggle:
I went jogging again on Monday :whacky068: -hubby has been away golfing yesterday and today so Im hoping to get another jog in when he is back... hopefully tomorrow so I can squeeeeze another one in on Saturday morning .... I think I have the bug :eek: Im hoping it helps my fatta podge jelly wobble belly to shrink :p

I really want a bike but where we are at the moment is SO hilly it would half kill me -so I think I will be getting one when we are back in the UK....

I have realised that to get to the top end of my healthy BMI I now only need to lose 3st 8lbs :bliss:... It seems soooo close I feel like I can almost touch it (not that a lot of folk would consider 3st8lb close to target :rotflmao:)

Hope you are having a lovely day Mrs and hope all the other ladies are doing the same :D

You 2 are both doing fab, especially on the exercise front!!! I'm ashamed to say that I havent done much other than run around after the kids, housework & gardening for the past few days. There just seems to be so much to do around the house its like 1 big neverending cycle :( Foodwise I'm still on plan though have done an EE day today but am keeping a tight eye on carb portions!!! :rolleyes: I did have a sneaky look at the scales this morning (only coz I was torturing myself after eating yoghurt covered banana chips which have shcking syns!!! :mad:) & its showing 0.5lbs off so I can live with that!!!

Hi everyone, just to let u know that i hv bn admitted to hospital. Got a potential stomach ulcer. Im hooked up to a drip. Had severe chest pains earlier and couldnt breath properly. Was rushed in. pain eased a little. All I want to do is sleep x

Oh goodness Debz hope ur ok and get well soon! Best Wishes and LOTS of hugs! Did they say how it was caused?

Ruth
X

Hi ruth, they hvnt said what could hv caused it. Got blood tests yesterday and told I hv tested positive for blood clots in my lungs. I hv to get a scan today to see if any show x

Oh Debz I hope you're feeling better soon

Wow! Well done WelshCake! :happy096:

I am having a good week - desperately trying to get under the 13st mark on Sunday's WI and closer to my 4st shiny!

morning all

Hope you are on the mend soon debz :vibes:

Well done on the losses ladies ..ooooooh aren't we doing well :banana dancer:

I have just got back from another jog ..we went to the lake again and took a longer detoured route -so clocked up 40mins -last week was 30mins... Im hoping by just adding 5mins here and there it will soon build up, although it's obviously not ALL jogging ..I walk inbetween -but today I ran much more than last time :party0011:

pinkies crossed for your weigh in on Sunday Spanx :cross: I will be happy with just 1/2lb to take mu under the 200lb mark (although I won't turn my nose up at more :giggle:)

Hope everyone has a good weekend and keep up the great work all!!!

Hello Ladies,

I have just been looking at many many pages of inspiration, I've been on SW for about 8 weeks and am 9LB down and am about 1/4 way to my target. I lapsed for the past 10 days due to going on hols :) but stuck to the SW principle (with mucho Sangra, Vino & sauces) and came back with only 1/2lb gain, yay. I am also based in Germany and love it although i long for a Tesco or Asda fix, NAAFI just does not cut it! Capricorn have you heard of the C25K running ap?

Well done to one and all for your great losses and support of each other.

Hiya Harrigoose

Well done on your losses and such a tiny gain when you have been away :clap:

Believe it or not I don't even have a mobile phone:giggle: -I can't stand them, although it would be a long time before I could get to 25K :eek: -if ever .... Im only on week 2 of jogging so I have a long way to go. Im just amazed I can jog at all -and even more so that I enjoy it :silly:
I know what you mean about the NAAFI -they are ok for odds n sods but I can't believe how people can do their weekly shop in there :eek: ... I use the local bielefeld one and then visit the sennelager one when we go to the golf course and once in a blue moon I go to the Guttersloh one -but where ever possible I use the German shops -LIDL and NETTO are my faves ;)
Hope you are having a good weekend!!

Im going home!!! Scan of lungs was clear, is alot of inflammation in chest & gullet and thats whats causing pain. Getting an endoscopy & ultrasound in a fortnight to see if there is anything else. My body isnt producing enough insulin & when I c him in clinic on 5th may, he is going to start me on injections.

I lost 1.5lbs this week & I'm thrilled even though I missed my Easter target by just 2lbs. Just another 3lbs to go before I get my 5 1/2 stone shiney though so I'm hoping to have that in a couple of week.

Spanx I cannot wait to get into the 13's & have set myself june as a target to be 13 something...13 anything will do :D

Debz so glad to hear you are home. Rest up & try to enjoy the Easter weekend as much as you can

Capricorn, as usual I feel exhausted just reading your post on all of the activity you have been doing. Good on you though. I could really do with a bit of your motivation :)

Hey everyone, Not sure if anyone will remember me I havent been on here for months. Ive lost 2 stone 6lb so far its took me since October, slowly but surely the weight is coming off. Ive started exercising a bit more to try and tone up my arms seem to be really saggy at the moment :( x

Hello everyone.What another lovely day:D
Have been away for a few days and the weather was lovely.Last week I lost 2lbs and wi is in the morning,food wise was good and used my syns,made sensible choices and after all would of been rude not to enjoy a caramel apple pudding and custard in the harvester;) .Done loads of walking along the coast which was lovely even more so that I am over 8 stone lighter:8855: It really felt good .

Will catch up posts later.
Enjoy your day xx

Back