QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Hi all, I hope you don't mind another new face on here! I've been doing SW now since March and have now lost 2 1/2 stone, but have 7 to lose in total. So far it's been nice and straight forward but I hope I don't lose motivation. I love the fact I'm on my third pair of jeans and that so many people have noticed the difference. It's great that this forum is so supportive regardless of how much weight you have to lose and offers sensible advice on eating healthily and losing steadily. My consultant always says each week you can take the motorway whilst others will take a more scenic route. How true this is.

Ok so my little NSV today has really given me a boost. I saw a girl that I havent seen for maybe a month, so not that long, & she commented that I had lost loads since I last saw her so that made me feel really good coz in truth I have lost very little weight since last seeing her so the toning must be kicking in. I also bought some kettle bells today after talking to kron on the exercise & fitness forum so my plan is to do them on my non running day which will hopefully give them toning a bit of a boost too :D

Can I join all ye lovely people?? Am on a few threads so am sure peeps recognise my name. Still have a long way to go but only 1.5lb off my 2.5stone shiney since end of march so will keep at it cause it's working!! ;-)

Yeah I recognise you from a few other threads. I think your signature is fab!!! Welcome to the team & good luck with your journey :)

I have just ordered the kettleworx kettlebell workout from amazon that promises a 6 week body transformation from 3 x 20 minute workouts a week. Looks really cool & I'm aching today after trying out my kettlebells last night so I'm hopeful that if I dont lose lbs that the inches will be disappearing!!!! Going to do it on the days I'm not running & then allow myself 1 exercise free day every week :D Now just cannot wait til they arrive

Evening everyone - hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather!

Well done Vix and Welshcake on your fab losses! Welshcake - 80lbs is amazing! :happy096:

Sweet - 1.5inches off your waist in a week - *faints* Who cares what the scales say?! :D Well done on the fab NSV - it's lovely when people notice the difference and a great reward for all your hard work!

Welcome littlemeercat and hoping - I'm sure you will get a warm welcome and lots of support from the Princesses!

Cornish - it sounds like you've got your head well and truly back in the game, so I hope you have a great week!

Well, I had a first today - I forgot to WI!!!!!

I do have a good excuse though, I was doing my Race for Life this morning and was in such a rush and a bit nervous!

I managed to run over half the 5km and finished in 37 minutes, which I was really pleased about, especially as we were told it was 26 degrees just before we started and also because there were 3,500 runners, so there were a fair few bottlenecks on the course where you had no choice but to slow to a walk. Felt fantastic when I crossed the finish line and have already registered for next year! :eek:

Unfortunately, the race finished in the middle of the town centre, right next to Costas, so I was easily persuaded by my friends to have a large coffee and a muffin!!! Then we went out for a celebratory late lunch and I synned again... oops!

Hey Spanx you deserve a muffin & coffee in costa after that. I thought that it went without saying that after a race for such a good cause that anything consumed immediately after was deemed syn free??? ;) Well done on your time too. & in that heat!!!! :eek:

I'm chuffed to bits about my inch losses & am hoping that the kettlebells will help with that & any lbs will be a bonus. I have set myself a more realistic goal of another 2 stone between now & Christmas in the hope that will be achievable. Well done on your RFL once again :D

Thanks Sweet! My legs ached a lot today! :D

Your goal sounds achievable - just over 1lb a week... it's almost the same as mine, which is to get to my first target by the end of the year - and I've got 25lbs to go, so we can be 1lb a week buddies! :D

Sadly, the 'no calories in anything after a race for life' rule didn't hold true for me, as I had a STS today...never mind, onwards and downwards!

Thats a bummer Spanx coz you really deserved that muffin... stupid scales :mad:

I havent managed any exercise this week as we had a family bereavement but I have stayed on plan (to be honest I havet really eaten much at all until today) so hope the scales will be kind on friday :(

What a fantasic loss Cornish. WEll done :D

I have really missed exercising this week ( never thought I would say that) so my kettleworx DVDs arrived today & I done the Core one. Feeling the 'burn' already so I can imagine I'll be achey tomorrow. Also hoping to get out for a jog tomorrow evening as I have really missed my little escape!!! ;)

That is really fab Cornish!

I am back too- have been checking in a fair bit and maintaining but need to get the scales to start going down again!

Hope everyone is ok.

Three weeks til my hols and I'm determined to get a bit off before we go.

Forgot to add that I had a little (well a big to me anyway) NSV today!!! I got a top from Coast in a size 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Imagine my excitement when I had to ask the assistant if she could get me a smaller size!!! :eek: At least I know that even though the scales arent moving the inches are coming off!!!!! :D

Wow - well done Cornish! You must have felt amazing! :D

Sweet - fab NSV - I love it when you can get into smaller clothes! I had to take a pair of size 16 trousers back the other day because they were too big! Now that doesn't mean I'm a 14, because the other pair of 16s I bought were fine, but it did make me feel good!

Lucia - lovely to see you back - good luck with getting some lbs off before your hols. Where are you off to?

wow your all doing well, well after my 1/2 lb gain, I lost 4.5lb last week and another 1.5lb this week taking me to 19st and got my stone award, just the boost I needed :) !! Thank you all for being so welcoming, and well done on your own achievements and NSV's :) try and stay positive xxxx

Good afternoon:)
I have been having problems with my lap top so haven't been on for a couple of days:cry:haven't had my minimins fix;)

Welcome to all the new faces:) i'm sure you will find the team great support they are a lovely bunch:D:D

Fantastic nsv sweet pink:)

Spanx hope your legs are less achey now and that your week is going ok:)

Cornish well done on your fab loss:D what a great boost.

Lucia lovely to see you back,good luck with shedding them lbs for your hols:)

Well done giggly on your loss and your stone award:)

Lost 2lbs last week which was really pleased with,it was my son's birthday and enjoyed birthday cake syn free of course:D:D

:wave_cry:to anyone i have missed.xx

Well I'm coming back to the team after a little (well rather large) gain over the last 2 months. Back on it now though. Started a diary on here and on paper so I can have my ass kicked by people on here and my consultant!

1lb off for me this week which I'm pleased with as every inch of my body aches since doing my first kettleworx workout on wednesday evening. I tackled the cardio tonight & I just know I am going to hurt tomorrow but its supposed to get fab results toning & I would love to get down to a 12 or a small 14 by the end of the summer so I'm going to grin & bare it!! Fingers crossed I will see results!!!

My hubby & I were talking this week & he said he was soo proud of how well I have done so far. He knows that it has always been an absolute dream of mine to get a Karen Millen dress so said he will get me one for my birthday which is just before Christmas & take me somewhere posh to wear it!!! :D Hopefully my dream dress will keep me on track over the next 6 months!!! Mind you if it doesnt nothing will!!! :eek:

Well done Giggly, Surreygal and Sweet - fabulous losses! :D

Welcome back Cherry Blossom - well done for getting back on track! Hope you don't need any ass-kicking!

Sweet, that's a great target to aim for - hope you enjoy picking out your lovely new dress!

Surreygal, can you send some of that syn-free cake my way?! :D:D

Morning all:)

Ha ha Spanx syn free cake on it's way to you:D:D;)

I forgot to say I got the wii zumba on monday,oh my goodness fast:eek: ha ha lmao warm up was enough for me:8855:by day 4 i did find it a bit easier it's just getting the moves ha ha good job im in my lounge:D

2lbs off this week happy happy happy:) .Good luck to all wi today.xx

Woohoo! Well done Surreygal, another fab result! Sounds like we need some syn-free cake to celebrate!!! :D

I've got Zumba for the Wii, but haven't managed to do it yet, as it said my system needed updating to run it, updated it and now nothing works...:( Need to wait until someone pops round who knows more about Wii than I do to fix it!

Really pleased this morning to have a 1lb loss, after looking at the scales midweek and it saying I'd put 2lbs on. So that will teach me not to have a sneaky peek again! :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! x

Yay that is exellent Spanx well done:D I also had a sneeky peek yesterday and I was showing 2lbs up for me. This week I must not sneeky peek!Enjoy your sunday:)x

Back