QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

3lbs off for me today :) delighted as that's 2stone 11lb in 14 weeks!! And as a bonus I am in the 17s! Wohoo!

Heading off to gym now all chuffed with myself!!

How's everyone doin??

good luck to you all with WI and well done for all those fab losses already posted :) Fingers crossed for lots of losses this week ladies and gents, I have been doing the plan for 7 weeks and have lost 18lb, so proud (3lb of that is this week woop woop) !! I am now officially in the 18stone bracket, which I never thought I would see again, and my size 24s are getting very large, so one happy lady today :) hope you all have a good week, and I got my first slimmer of the week sticker and certificate today too :) woop woop. Fingers crossed for you all waiting for WI x

sow.jpg

S7.jpg
S14.jpg

Well done hoping a fabulous weight loss.

I've lost 4lbs this week and got my 3 stone award. Very very pleased and surprised. I've been losing at a steady 2lbs per week for the last 5 weeks so this is definately a surprise. Feel really motivated now! Long may it continue.

Lost 2.5lb last night which was good considering its my star week and I had a major binge on Monday. Next week hoping for 4.5lb then 3.5lb a week. Also just finished the first week of a Couch to 10k so well chuffed with myself :D

Wowzers! Fantastic results ladies - glad to see that you new Princesses are keeping up the tradition!!! :happy096::clap::happy096:

Hi everyone1, hope you have all been keeping well. First time I have been on here in ages. I have been in and out hospital for months with my galbladder. Finally got it removed last week. Feeling much better now but just waiting for the wounds to heal now. Only lost 1lb this week when i went back to slimming world but that was alright considering i have not stuck to the plan at all in weeks. I am still so bloated after the operation and only clothes that will fit me just now is my leggings! its horrible, hoping the swelling dies down soon.
I am finally back on track now and i will hopefully have a good loss on thursday at weigh in.
whats everyones plans for the weekend? I am having a quiet night and weekend for that matter :-( xxx

Lovely to see you back Debz and great that you've finally got rid of that troublesome gallbladder! As I said before, SW is the ideal eating plan post-gallbladder, as they generally recommend a high-fibre, low fat diet, so you're doing the right things and will soon be fighting fit again! Hope you have a great week!

Just done the first Day of my Week 2 Couch 2 10k and already I'm jogging about twice the speed I was and walking a lot faster to. Probably went about 500m further today if not more than this time last week. So I am currently over the moon!!

Well done Cherry-Blossom! I started C25K a few months ago - never got further than Week 4, as I really don't like running, but it did get me through my Race for Life, which I ran more than half of and finished in 37 mins, so I was really pleased with that! Keep it up!

WI for me this morning and I lost 1lb. While I'm happy with any loss, I did feel I 'deserved' more this week, but have been a bit off-colour all week, so perhaps that's had an effect. Still, I saw 12st 7lbs on the scales this morning, I haven't been that weight for 8 years - and I've only got 1lb to go to get my 4.5st shiny, so will hopefully get that next week!

Have a great week everyone! x

Good afternoon all...

Welcome Hampshire mogs :welcome:

Debz lovely to see you post again:) so pleased for you that you have had your op,hope you will soon feel better.

Well done cherry blossom on the running your doing fab:)

Spanx well done on your loss :) your new shiney will be yours.You are doing a fab job.

1lb off for me yesterday:)

Have a good week :) onwards and downwards xx

Welcome to HampshireMogs & congratulations on all of the fab losses!!! I unfortuately cannot add to those great losses with a STS last week (damn you * week) & then had an ever so slightly naughty day on saturday & went over my syns but back on plan 100% as of today (though I did stay within syns yesterday too). You know the strange thing is I dont even feel guilty which I usually would because I'm on a high after completing week 6 on C25k & week 2 of kettleworx. I'm hopefully going out for another jog later (if it cools down a bit)& really looking forward to it. I've even decided that after I finish the C25k that I'm going to do the B210k & then next year (when my youngest starts nursery I'm going to attempt a marathon training programme (I've probably officially lost the plot at this point!!!! :eek:) Hubby is 100% behind me & thinks I should try it as hopefully I'll have been running for about 15 months by that point.

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week & sticking to plan where possible :eek:

Well done Surreygal - you are a star!

Welcome Mogs - and good luck on your journey!

Sweet - you really have got the bug, haven't you?! Bravo! We will be seeing you on the TV chasing Paula Radcliffe soon!!! :D

I've just worked out that I'm spending £12 a week on strawberries at the moment - anyone got a phone number for Strawbaholics Anonymous?! :p

Well done Surreygal - you are a star!

Welcome Mogs - and good luck on your journey!

Sweet - you really have got the bug, haven't you?! Bravo! We will be seeing you on the TV chasing Paula Radcliffe soon!!! :D

I've just worked out that I'm spending £12 a week on strawberries at the moment - anyone got a phone number for Strawbaholics Anonymous?! :p

LOL!!! If you find the number for strawbaholics Anonymous will you let me know too!!! :p

I have well & truly caught the running bug though I dont think Paula Radcliff has anything to worry about!!! I went out this morning & was supposed to be doing week 7 day 1 which was a 25 minute run but felt so good I decided to have a shot at running a full 5k & see how quickly I could do it. I really pushed myself & managed 29 minutes 25 seconds which I am thrilled about!!!! I expected at least 5 minutes more at best!!! :eek:

Well done sweet pink.

I've just got back from WI and I've lost 6.5lb this week :character00100: soooooo happy!!

wow Cherryblossom what a fabulous loss!!!

I sts this week! :-(

Disappointed with the result as have been on plan and exercised loads. Think I might change to red/green to mix things up a bit

Dont worry about a sts my losses have really slowed since starting exercising but my body shape has really changed so I think its worth the slower losses. Make sure & record inch loss too as that will cheer you up on weeks you had hoped the scales would be kinder

I actually got measured yesterday in gym. I joined it 6 weeks ago yesterday and are you ready.......

I have lost 17 inches from my body!!!!! Madness or what!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Thats excellent!!! Well done :D

Cherry blossom wow what a super loss:D

Hoping sts is good wow look at them inches 17" well done that is brill:D

Spanx and sweet what will we do when the strawberries are finished:eek:

sweet well done on the running you must of been thrilled:D

I'm doing housework this morning windows open music on loud dancing around like a mad woman with a duster:eek:

Nsv for me I went to the drs and saw the practice nurse,when I walked in she said you look very well your hair looks lovely your looking good,when I got on the scales she said wow you have lost 5 stone since you were last weighed:D:D ha ha I left the surgery with a huge smile on my face:D:D xx

2lbs off for me this week bringing me under the 200lbs!!!!! Absolutely thrilled as I seemed to be in & around it forever so there will be no slip ups this week & I'm really going to go at it with the exercising to see if I can get into the 13's in the next couple of weeks as I'm just 3lbs off it. Hopefully that will bring my BMI under 30 as well!!! :D

I've already done one of the 10 minute bonus workouts with my kettlebells this morning (killer abs here I come!!!! :rolleyes:) then this afternoon I'm hitting the shops in search of something gorgeous to wear to a wedding later this summer & then this evening I'm going out for the jog that I should have done last night!!! :eek:

Good luck to everyone weighing in over the weekend & to everyone else to stay on plan. :)

Yay well done sweet:Dgreat loss and dropping under 200lbs:D hope you enjoyed the shopping trip and found something nice.

2.5 off for me this week:D

Good luck to all wi today!

Raining here again,hope it improves as my son has sports day tomorrow.Please don't tell me it's going to rain for the 6 weeks holidays:eek::eek:

Enjoy your sunday:)xx

Well done sweet pink.

I've just got back from WI and I've lost 6.5lb this week :character00100: soooooo happy!!

Woohoo! That's absolutely fab Cherry! Well done! x

I sts this week! :-(

Disappointed with the result as have been on plan and exercised loads. Think I might change to red/green to mix things up a bit

I actually got measured yesterday in gym. I joined it 6 weeks ago yesterday and are you ready.......

I have lost 17 inches from my body!!!!! Madness or what!

OMG!!!! That's a brilliant result - who cares what it says on the scales when you can see differences like that? Well done and keep it up! x

2lbs off for me this week bringing me under the 200lbs!!!!! Absolutely thrilled as I seemed to be in & around it forever so there will be no slip ups this week & I'm really going to go at it with the exercising to see if I can get into the 13's in the next couple of weeks as I'm just 3lbs off it. Hopefully that will bring my BMI under 30 as well!!! :D

I've already done one of the 10 minute bonus workouts with my kettlebells this morning (killer abs here I come!!!! :rolleyes:) then this afternoon I'm hitting the shops in search of something gorgeous to wear to a wedding later this summer & then this evening I'm going out for the jog that I should have done last night!!! :eek:

Good luck to everyone weighing in over the weekend & to everyone else to stay on plan. :)

Sweet - that's fantastic - well done! I know you've been desperate to break that 200lb barrier for a while, and I also know there's absolutely no stopping you now!! x

Yay well done sweet:Dgreat loss and dropping under 200lbs:D hope you enjoyed the shopping trip and found something nice.

2.5 off for me this week:D

Good luck to all wi today!

Raining here again,hope it improves as my son has sports day tomorrow.Please don't tell me it's going to rain for the 6 weeks holidays:eek::eek:

Enjoy your sunday:)xx

Well done Surreygal - another fab loss! Hope the rain clears up for your son's sports day. My son had his last Thursday and managed to fall over in his sack and badly graze his knee... typical!

Well, I'm really :mad: to report in with a half a pound gain. I've had a good week too, well, food-wise, but I haven't got any exercise in, so that's probably not helped.

Also, I think it's time to control my portion sizes of free food, particularly pasta, rice and potatoes, so this week I'm going to measure them and have only the recommended portion size... Trouble is, I know I'll be hungry!!!

Have a good week everyone! x

Last night I showed one of my work colleagues a picture of me in the SW magazine, he said I look like I've lost weight since then. Made me so happy.

Ok so call me naughty but I had a sneak peek at the scales this morning coz I have really been exercising like mad (to the point of nearly puking yesterday :eek:) plus I have made an extra effort to include a bit more superfree & superspeed foods & the scales are showing a 1lb loss already!!!! :eek: Just hope I can keep going like this the rest of the week & double or even triple that!!!!

Surreygirl I got a gorgeous outfit for a wedding I am going to exactly 1 year after I started SW so I really went to town on it (thankfully in the sale or it would have cost a bomb!!!) I got it in Phase Eight (dress, bolero, fascinator, bag) & a pair of killer heels (4 1/2 inch) to match. the dress is a little on the tight side though I can do up the zip & hubby says it definitely doesnt look tight I would just like to have a bit more room to play with so my aim is to shift another 1/2 stone by then & as many inches as possible!!! The funny thing was that I got out my spanx to try it on with & they were too big!!!! They used to be an operation & a half to get into!!!! lol

Hope youre all having a lovely weekend. Its pouring with rain here unfortunately so I'm not going to be able to get out for a run today as planned so will kick ass with some kettlebells this evening before sitting down to watch the apprentice final!!! :D

I am so ashamed of myself. I've had a really bad day at work so just come home and stuffed my face. Probably at like a zillion syns now and weigh in's tomorrow.

I am so ashamed of myself. I've had a really bad day at work so just come home and stuffed my face. Probably at like a zillion syns now and weigh in's tomorrow.

Hey hun dont beat yourself up about it we're all only human after all. Draw a line, get back on plan & if the scales dont show what you want tomorrow then at least you know the reason. You never know though sometimes a few extra syns can give the metabolism a bit of a shake up & might lead to a bigger loss next week :)

Well weighed in and lost 1/2lb. Can't complain as I was also really naughty before weigh in. I really hope yesterday and today were a one off as they've just been so dreadful.

Cherry-blossom, I echo what Sweet said. Sometimes these things happen and you just have to draw a line under them and get back on track. After all, before SW it probably happened a lot more often and you didn't need the reason of a stressful day to pig out (well, I know I didn't!). I see you still managed a loss this week, so that's great - hopefully you'll have a good loss next week.

When were you in the magazine? *Runs off to check all her zillions of back issues!*

Sweet, you deserve a fab result this week! I'm envious of your amazing motivation when it comes to exercising. I really need to get back in the habit...:rolleyes:

I'm having a good week, so fingers crossed for WI on sunday!

Cherryblossom I found you in the mag!!! Lovely to put a face to a name!!! :)

Spanx, I have tried soooo hard this week that I honestly think I'll cry if the scales dont show a loss tomorrow :cry: I can honestly say that I couldnt have done anymore this week. In saying that I cant remember the last time my scales ever showed a 13 so it will be exciting if they do but I dont want to get my hopes up!! I'm enjoying the exercise but its soo true what they say that it takes a good 6 weeks for it to stop being a chore & start being something that you enjoy. My hubby says he can notice me a lot grumpier if I dont exercise mind you he was commenting on the muscles on my upper arms the other evening so I dont think he'll argue with me!!! ;) He has even started exercising to get fitter now as he says he feels guilty. Mind you he doesnt need to lose a bean as hes one of those annoying people that can eat junk & stay slim :mad:

Back