QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Afternoon everyone:) just catching up on posts. Happy birthday Spanx for yesterday:553: .Good luck for wi Lucia.
Hope everyone is ok:) x

Good afternoon Princesses. I have got up this morning with a stinking cold (I don't think an hours running in the rain last night helped though it felt good at the time!!! lol) All I want to eat today is something nice & warm & comforting so I'm doing a green day which is probably not the best idea the day before wi but at the minute I don't even care :eek:

On a more positive note I have ended up skipping a week of B201k as I accidently done week 4 (well it was actually a minute more than week 4) instead of week 3. I done 3 19 minute runs instead of 3 17 minute runs with a minute walk in between. Week 4 is actually 3 x 18 minute runs so I think I'll just carry on with that as I found I wasnt even puffing at the end :D

Lucia, good luck for your weigh in later. Hope you get to your next mini target

3 off for me tonight and slimmer of the week too and won the raffle so happy here!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Woohoo! well done Lucia - fabulous loss - must have been all that body magic. Hope you have another great week!

Sweet - sounds like you are doing amazingly well on your C210K - I am in awe! There is definitely something going round, I've had a sore throat and feel like a cold is coming for a couple of days now - hope you feel better soon xxx

Thank you Spanx. I am really enjoying my running now & cannot believe my progress. In May I struggled to run for a whole minute never mind a whole km so to have progressed the way I have is still somewhat of a shock. I think the exercise really helps to keep me focussed & I think its going to make maintaining (when I finally reach target) a lot easier because if I have an off plan meal I can almost offset it against a couple of runs if that makes sense?

Well a small miracle has happened.. I have lost 2lbs this week despite a naughty green day yesterday (only naughty because I had pasta & sauce for lunch & tea :p) & did I mention the couple of quality street that 'attacked' me last night too!!!:eek: To be fair apart from yesterday & an off plan meal last friday night I did have a very good week so could probably have had a better loss if I had been good yesterday. I'm now sitting at 13 stone & 1/2 a lb so I'm going to really focus this week & try to get into the 12's by next friday even if it is only by 1/4 of lb!!! :eek:

Hope everyone in princessland has had a good week & going to have a good weekend too. My cold is worse today so I think I'll be taking it easy & having lots of soup as my throat is really sore now too :mad:

Well done on the fab loss Sweet! Hope you are feeling better - I've not been feeling great over the last couple of days either, so I am not expecting a loss in the morning - I never seem to lose when I'm ill, even if I don't eat much!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Good luck for WI tomorrow Surreygal! x

Morning all - 1lb off for me this week - really pleased with that as I don't normally manage to lose anything when I've been ill!

Hope everyone is having a lovely sunday! x

Well done Spanx, 1lb off is great. I hope you feel well now.x

Weigh in looms, I'll update tomorrow.

Good luck with WI Ilovecake. Well done Spanx and hoping you are ok Surreygal? Dont you usually WI and post on a Sun?

Another weekend of kids and DIY here! Its at that really horrid stage where everything is everywhere but it's a means to an end.

Hope everyone is doing ok

5.5lb off ladies! Yay. It is 11.33pm though, my bed is calling, just wanted to let you know.x

Woohoo! Well done ILoveCake - that's a fantastic loss! Bet you're :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

Lucia - just think of all that body magic!

Surreygal - where are yoooooooouuuuu?! Hope everything is ok! x

Hoping, nothing different, I know I've been good just grateful that my efforts have finally shown. (It's been a slow month).

Spanx, thankyou.x

Hoping congrats on the weight loss and the good news. Ilovecake, thats a pretty fabby loss there hun, well done!

Surreygal, hope all is ok.

Child off with sick bug here yuck ( she declared as she arrived at the tea table she felt ill and promptly threw up as I was dishing out) lovely! No one felt much like eating after that!

Homemade beefburgers, SW chips and salad tonight- we call it Mc Mummy here! making some sugar free jelly for a change to as I have some low fat ice cream.

Happy slimming everyone!

Spanx- how could I miss you out - congrats on your loss this week!

Woohoo! Well done hoping, on a fab loss this week and a fantastic loss since April! :happy096:

Lucia, hope your daughter is feeling much better - love the McMummy!

Thank you for looking out for me:) sorry i haven't been around for a few days it's been manic :eek:.

Well congrats to all the losers last week well done :). I sts on sunday so let's see what this week brings.

Lucia hope your daughter is feeling better.Loving the mc mummy burger:)

Sweet and Spanx hope your both feeling better.

I made some vegetable soup yesterday so my lunch is sorted:) really need to do housework.

Keep shrinking xx

Well ladies I am still alive though have spent most of the weekend feeling very miserable. I'll be the first to admit that although my eating wasnt bad that it probably wasnt on plan so I'm hoping that I havent done too much damage this week. I did go out for a run last night though it was probably a bit too soon. I suppose I thought it might help the damage limitation :eek:

Lucia, mcmummy lol! I hope your house is sick free soon.x

Hoping, yay 2.5lb off is great! We're doing well, I want my 5stone award so badly!!!!! You can do it!!! I hope it stays at this pace for you now.

Sweet, it will be fine, I bet you still had your sw hat on!

Lucia, mcmummy lol! I hope your house is sick free soon.x

Hoping, yay 2.5lb off is great! We're doing well, I want my 5stone award so badly!!!!! You can do it!!! I hope it stays at this pace for you now.

Sweet, it will be fine, I bet you still had your sw hat on!

Yep SW hat was still on but I wasnt counting syns so probably had 2 or 3 extra :eek:

Weighing in later but my youngest has her class "invite your parent to school dinner" today, so I have to have a school dinner then weigh in! I normally have a nimble sandwich and yog. I might get away with leaving the pud, will update later.......

Back