QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

lol guys,im the same my memory is terrible since i had a brain heamorrage but i do read your post and gaining some strength from being here withthe daily reminder that im not on my own and not in the only boat of my kind to paddle upstream,think i will start writing little things down in reply to post when i get to it after reading i think that sounds like the best idea for me:p:8855:my nickname at home is dory from finding nemo!lol cos of my memory:8855:see u all tomorrow im going to run for a full half hour tomorrow fingers crossed hope you have all had a grt day WE CAN DO THIS!

Evening everyone
Hope we have all had a lovely day...

Well its :scale: for me in the morning Im keeping :cross: ..
I have totaled up my week and I have finished having used 66.5 syns which Im quite pleased with as it means at least I have used some everyday -well more than I was to start with AND I have managed 13.5hrs of exercise (managed to add another 50mins wii in tonight)-but a bit of that isn't on my challenge as it was done on Sunday -before the challenge started ;) -but happily I am over half way through my target :party0049:

Being the sad sack that I am I have meal planned for the week -right down to my brekkies and lunches -normaly I just do my main meal, but as Im having a go at a full week of red menus I thought it was best to plot n plan so I hopefully don't drop a clanger :eek:
Right I will get off and finish watching return of the king -then Im off to bed..
sleep well everyone:D

There's nowt sad about having your meals planned for the week chuck! Tis good and sensible thing to do. I dunno about you, but without planning I would most probs stray off track :eek:

I'm looking forward to reading your food diary for the coming week - there's bound to be some rather tasty ideas tucked away in there for me to 'nick' :giggle:

Anyway........Good morning one and all :) I managed to handle Marvin quite well yesterday. I did a 'Capricorn' and beat him into submission :D He's shipped out this morning (phew!) and I've no idea where he went (he tiptoed out while I was alseep lol) so lock your window and doors ladies - if he comes knocking, don't let him in! :8855:

Good luck with your WI this morning Capricorn, twill be a special one I reckon..........into another stone :D xxx

I was itching to get on the scales this morning to see how much damage my Friday night vodka bath had done, but I resisted :eek: I don't want my head messed with today :8855:

Is it tomorrow your Wii arrives Sian?

I did 60 mins on the Wii yesterday, and although I'm still behind on the challenge, I plan on giving it some wellie today to catch up - it's cooler today so it should be easier, thank gawd :D It's a shame I can't take it to work and have a go in my lunch hour :8855:

Last edited:
:eek: Bev-fancy letting starvin Marvin out on his own :p Im locking my doors n windows-I don't want him back -Im moving into the basement or loft if he comes a knocking .... folks -run for cover and don't let him find you :8855:
Well the scales say I have lost 2.5lb this week :party0011: -which has dropped me into the 17s (17st 11.5lb to be exact) -and means I need 2lb off to get my 10% and 2.5lb to get my 2st ...so pinkies crossed those will be mine in the next couple of weeks:cross:

Im really looking forward to doing something a bit different this week, hopefully it will keep my system guessing ;)....
Hubby has a golf competition today -so Im going to have a lazy day of x-stitching ..although no doubt the lure of the wii will get too much later and I will have to have a little go :p
Hope everyone is well -have a great day, ooh bev I will post those recipes later today -they are nomnomnom
Keep at it folks-we are getting there:wee:

Oooooo well done that woman :clap: We weigh exactly the same! lol

Take your time with the recipies Capricorn, I'm all planned for the coming week, so no rush :D Although, I am anticipating a change or two when I see what you post! :giggle:

I've just done 30 mins on the Biggest Loser, and it's flipping hard :eek::8855: It's good though. :D Gonna do some boring chores and try to do an hour later.......I need to get on track with this flipping challenge! I WILL NOT BE BEATEN! :8855:

Good morning everyone.:)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend,what lovely weather we have had.well i have just been reading all the posts so encouraging,everyone seems motivated :D:D.
I am catching up on the exercise front,so not as far behind now :8855:.
capricorn well done with your wi thats great :clap:.
losc well done with your wi also thats great :clap: .
dudette and well done to you also with your wi :clap: dont be mad with yourself because the scales went down they could of sts and we all know how easy it is for them to go up.:D:D
I am on a red day today,ive only had one green day this week,ive got lamb today so i am having a nice lamb salad.
I try and organize at least three days ahead for my meals so i will be doing some planning today.
I wi this morning and lost 4lbs,so im well pleased,ive lost 12lbs in total :D:D .so now i want to pick your brains :help2: i want to write it on my page how much ive lost each week do i do that under edit my sig.im not really that thick lol:D:D .
have a great day all.
Everyone is doing so well.xx;)

WOW well done Louise :talk017: Fab loss :D

To add your weekly weight loss to your sig, you just edit your profile and type it in. :D

hiya girls,another blooming marvelous day here,hows the weather for you all?well done on that weight loss louise im hoping i may be the bearer of good news for myself on 30th,i keep thinking that i may put 50p in a machine and weigh myself before then too its torture not knowing regularly but i am keeping going on the points diet.yesterday i was good i only hd my allotted points and today im going to go for that run,later when its cooled down a bit though:8855:i wish i had a wii like some of u gals i could get exercising right now without having to straighten my hair up and get into outdoor clothes :8855:but anyway updates later this evening have a good day everybody seeya laters xxx WE CAN DO THIS!!:D

hey all my names serena not sure how this team thing works but anychance i can join you guys please?

Well done Capricorn on your loss and going down into a new stone, that is always a brilliant moment.

Well done on your loss too Surreygal, that really is a big loss so congratulations.

I've been a busy bee this weekend. I've managed to do some Wii yesterday and today and I've been swimming first thing this morning also. Still behind on the challenge but hopefully will catch up this second week.

Really looking forward to having a Red week. I'm going to plan out some meals after I've finished this post and then I can go shopping tomorrow to stock up for the week.

Off to Bon Jovi on Tuesday so I've looked at some restaurants at the O2 and picked out the best ones to go to where I have a fairly good chance of sticking to plan.

Been on a little retail therapy trip this lunchtime with OH and daughter, even sat in McDonalds while OH had his burger and fries and just had a diet coke, so hard but managed it.

I had a chinese last night. Being on a green day I had half a beef chow mein, boiled rice and I made my own syn free curry sauce. It was so nice and for the whole thing was only 5 syns. It felt like such a treat.

Welcome Serena, of course you can join us. The team was started for people who had a fair bit to lose (100lb ish) and we are just here to support each other through the journey and get tips and ideas off each other. Everyone is brilliant and supportive and it is such a help. I don't go to class, I WI at home so this really does help me stay focused. Hope you find it just as much help as I have xx

thanks hun i have loads to lose around 8 stone at least so i def fit in the lots to lose catorgory. ill look forward to getting to know some of you

Afternoon all

Hello Serena -welcome on board... everyone here is so helpful and inspiring -hope you feel at home on here with us...

Well done surreygal -brilliant loss there :woohoo:
ChelleB -Im not reall jealous that you are going to see BonJovi -honest :sigh2: :p
I started on my original week today Chell and I have been gob smacked as when I weighed out my 198g potatoes for my Healthy (B) and my 71g peas (B) -I actually get more than I give myself on EE :eek: .... seems very odd... I struggled to eat all my dinner :confused:...

The only thing Im not having this week is pasta -cos its suposed to be wholewheat :yuk: -and I would rather chew my own toenails than eat that (if I could reach them of course) :8855:

Right -I will get off and get some x-stitch done
Have a lovely afternoon all

hiya capricorn and thanks for the warm welcome ive only been a member here a few hours but am already enjoying the site and and seeing how nice the members are and just how much some have acheived very inspirational

hi newbie:)im sort of a newbie too and its so nice to know ur not alone,ive just been for a run with the dog it was hard work cos she tends to like the idea of running across the direction im running in so i spent alot of the time nearly treading on her:8855:anyway i had my:cool:on so i was spared having to look in the eyes of anyone who may have been laughing at me lolz salad for dinner girls with the pork i roasted yummy xx WE CAN DO THIS!!! XXX

good for you getting out for that run hun and im sure you burned some extra calories laughing at your dog along the way .

your dinner sounds yummy not sure what im doing yet i really should get out in the kitchen and have a look

Hey can i join? this seems like a very supportive group! love the idea of going from queen size to princess size! have lost 3 stone so far but still have more than 10 stone to lose.... daunting task but i really love slimming world and would recommend it to anyone! Debs

dag well done on your weight loss so far,its a long hard road eh?but getting the weight off has many massive rewards,im loving the clothes getting looser :D
sweetchant,ive recovered now it was a good run but hard,done it now and feel better for it i think im going to run down to my friends place after dinner too WITHOUT THE DOG!:8855:
i hope everybody is having a productive,acheiving day,big respect to u all xx:D
WE CAN DO THIS!!XX

OMG :eek::eek::eek: I've actually racked up 2 hours 30 mins on the Wii today :angel09: :8855: I'll alter my exercise ticker and see if I've got myself back on track :D

Welcome Deb and Serena :welcome: Good to have you here, I'm sure you'll find it to be as supportive and motivational as we all do :D

Well done on your loss so far Deb - 3 stone gone is quite an achievement :clap: I can't wait until I can say I've lost 3 stone :D

Chelle, you lucky thing going to see my boyfriend (pmsl). I'm not green with envy either ............. well, not dark green anyway. Maybe a very light shade though :D I hope you have a brilliant time!

WeeWee, good on you for going out running - I'm sure it would just about kill me :eek::8855:

Capricorn, how can you not like wholewheat pasta? :eek: It's luberly :p Mind, it's all I ever buy, so I suppose I'm used to it :D Much nicer than toe nails anyway :8855:

hey thanks for the welcome! was just making turkey and veg skewers there! hope it doesn't rain cos im planning putting them on the bbq! might not be that lucky

It is a long road isn't it weewee? but have to stick at it! at least i'm on it now and even if u do fall of it u have to pick urself up and keep going!

Back