QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Wooooooooooooooo! Hiya Helen!! Welcome to our team! No need to do anything else hun...we're not the Mafia :D

I hope you enjoy being part of our team. They're a lovely group of ladies, and fabulous for moral support. We will get there, however long it takes!

Alia - well done on your loss hun, you should be pleased with yourself! :D

Sian xxx

Hello Queen Size ladies... I was recommended by Dudette to pop on over here and ask nicely if I can join your team...

I am a fatty and have LOADS to lose (even my goal weight is still 13.5 stone, but that's the lightest I've ever been in my adult life and as far as I can imagine at the moment! lol)

I hope you will have me? If I need to do anything else to join up, please let me know

Helen x

I'm a fatty too hun, dont worry they are a friendly bunch - I only found this group yesterday and I've had nothing but a warm welcome and loads of support and encouragement - good luck with your weightloss, I'm sure with a bit of work and lots of support you will get to your target - I've got about 17 stone to lose so your not alone with having loads to get rid of xxx

Alia - well done on your loss hun, you should be pleased with yourself! :D

Sian xxx

I'm a fatty too hun, dont worry they are a friendly bunch - I only found this group yesterday and I've had nothing but a warm welcome and loads of support and encouragement - good luck with your weightloss, I'm sure with a bit of work and lots of support you will get to your target - I've got about 17 stone to lose so your not alone with having loads to get rid of xxx

Hello Helen,I'm a newbie started this week.We are about the same weight.I am setting myself little goals at the moment.Hope to chat soon,and good luck :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...

I've had a green day today and tried Quorn for the first time (very suspiciously I might add.. I don't like funny textured things)... It was ok but I had the lamb grill flavour and they keep repeating on me!

Thank goodness I'm doing a Red day tomorrow (hoping to have a good day ahead of the dreaded weigh in on Saturday morning)....

Hiya Helen, welcome to our lovely team, i sound like a broken record, but the ladies in this team are fabulous. They have given me so much encouragement and support and i hope we can do the same for you. Good luck with your first WI, do let us know how you get on.

Alia, well done, thats a great loss. You must be so pleased! And you had a weekend away too, you must have been more sensible than you give yourself credit for! well done.

All ready for work tom, just watching big bro! i LOVE it. I know that makes me a saddo, but i have not missed a series so far, and i am not missing the last one!

Capricorn, youve met your target! well done hun. YOU ARE A GURU! please sprinkle some of your dust on me! I need to go for it this weekend, my poor wii will feel like a little donkey carrying an elephant! oh well needs must, muahahahah!

Will catch up properly tom afternoon when i get back from work. Corsacar, hope your doing ok hun, i know you said you had a mad busy few weeks etc with work, so i hope life is being kind to you.

Okey dokey ladies.

PS. PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR A NEW CHALLENGE, WE START MONDAY, SO GET YOUR THINKING CAPS ON! Any ideas gratefully received! can be anything xx

fab idea, we could pick a few recipes that we fancy and cook em up and compare! I need to try a few new things too, i am bored with some things! I fancy the hunters chicken that chelle had, i love hunters chicken.
xx
ooh and those less technically challenged than me, could take piccies and put em on here!

Can I join in? I have lots and loads to loose!!!
Just a few words about myself, I am 34 and have been fatty all my life, but after having my son (3.5 years ago) I put on even more:cry:, but enough is enough!!! I am losing now (slowly ) and I will be slim - one day :D (hopefully)

Louise - i also love hunters chicken! :drool:

KasiaPelasia - welcome to our team hun!! The more the merrier! Good luck with your weight loss! Ooo, lots of new members in the last couple of days! My notebook is going to be full :8855:

Sian xxx

Its lush isnt it! Mmmm, with coleslaw, corn on the cob and sw chips!

So many new members! welcome to our team kasiapalesia, good luck on your weight loss journey, your in good company in our little team! Good time to join too, we set ourselves little challenges, we have done an exercise one, a mini weight loss one, and were starting a new one on monday! were still deciding what to do, so let us know if you have any ideas xx

Kasia - well I cook a chicken breast, then smother it in syn-free BBQ sauce, and add a HexA serving of cheese. Then I stick it under the grill to melt the cheese. Yummy!

Here's the recipe for the BBQ sauce, I can't remember who came up with it:

SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE
BBQ sauce recipe

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs.

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and freezer friendly.

I'm craving it now, lol! :D

Sian xxx

phew, glad you remembered the bacon! it is indeed a vital part!!! i have only ever had a full fat version, and i looooove bbq sauce. So thanks for posting the recipe hun, i am gonna make this on saturday for dinner! xx

OH I AGREE i think our new challenge should be tickers getting moved on one mark for each healthy recipe that other members reply to:DGOSH GIRLS UR ALL SO INSPIRATIONAL im glad we have eachother and i recommend maybe six months from now into this journey that we meet up and have a party,points free,red/green days free etc etc to congratulate ourselves on the effectiveness we have as a support network :DWE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Back