QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Well done Laura - that's brilliant! I think it's one of the best motivators when we can get into something that didn't fit, or go shopping for clothes in a smaller size. Even if we can't see the difference in the mirror, it must be there if the scales and the clothes say so!!!

Afternoon all,

Hi dag... thank you for the welcome. I'm not part of the team, I just latched on kind of.

Posted on a few threads now but you girls soooooo make me laugh. You may have a slight inkling by now that I enjoy a bit of laughter.:8855:

Bev... I have been into town, replenished the supplies and Ronald kept a very low profile. So... someone had obviously tipped him off, was it you?

Dudette, that weigh loss is fantastic!!! read from your weigh loss the other day that you had been short changed on your last two weigh-ins. Well... it was a windfall in the end. Good for you and very, very, well done for sticking to it even though you must have felt disheartened.

Hope everyone is having a totally SW day:)

Thanks Spanx yes you're right, having to see myself naked every day means I don't notice the changes like I should. Our mind play tricks on us I think. It's like they want us to stay fat! Matt can see a massive difference in me but I can't. I ordered some 32 trousers to go with the new top tonight and wasn't sure I'd fit into them but they're very big around the legs and not at all tight round my waist. To be honest these old trousers have probably stretched alot over the years but I like what the label says anyway.

I now don't need to buy the biggest clothes going, it's been about 10 years since I could choose and atleast 5 since I couldn't fit into even Evans. I think I'm going to have to start saving for a new wardrobe or I'll bankrupt us when I get to target.:8855:

Sorry laura you must have posted while I was typing.

Have a fantastic night hun x

Congrats Laura! I bet you feel fabberoonie :D I hope you have a lovely night tonight xxx

Bev... I have been into town, replenished the supplies and Ronald kept a very low profile. So... someone had obviously tipped him off, was it you?

Were you that woman in Morrisons drooling over the cream cakes?? :8855: My trip to Wakefield was a quick SAS mission, mind I did have a little chuckle to myself walking past Ronalds house! :8855:

It wasn't me Gov... honest.

I bought seafood, fruit and veg. Looked for Quark but they had sold out. One day I will find this mysterious substance.

Had a good old route round the spices too, going to make aloo sag next week. My house is going to smell lovely!

Aloo sag! lmao :8855:

I love Quark - use it in all sorts :D I hope you find this ellusive ingredient pretty soon, tis very versatile and useful :D lol

Hello All...:)

How are we all diddiling today then?:D

Well done to spanx and helen on your losses thats great.:happy096:.

Lovely laura thats super duper about your trousers, i can see you going out tonight with a big grin on your face,have a great night.:D:D

dudette big congrats to you im so pleased for you.well done .:happy096:.hope you will feel better soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying there day.

write i'm going to have a look about.;)

be good all.xx

:happy036::happy036::woohoo::party0011:
Well done ladies ....ooohhhh losses everywhere and shrinking waist lines .....
Sian -sooooooooo glad the scales finally registered all your hard work
a quick one from me as Im off to drinl my cuppa and then get some wii time in -pinkies crossed for tomorrows weigh in :cross:
Have a lovely evening all i will pop in later :D

I only lost half a pound this week (Had my weigh in on Thursday).. So Im determined to try harder this week and do loads more exercise!

Well done on your weight loss everyone xx

:Dhi guys i hope u have all been having a good day,just read all your posts and taken notes i think i will cover everything
patsy good luck for the official wiegh in i hope it reads the same or better and u r part of the team now;)
capricorn i think a way to ensure marvin doesnt get his foot back in the door is to plan meals so i will
bev i think i need to get myself a wii it sounds grt to exercise at home when the mod takes
helen am glad the anaesthetic didnt have a bad effect on ur metabolism
dag i wish there were some decent rose gardens near me to walk down it would make the walks with the dog much more pleasant
sian well done on ur loss and poor you with ur tummy i hope it clears up soon
laura i love it when i fit into my smaller clothes and when i go out to buy a new top etc and its a size smaller what a grt feeling:D
stacey well done you!half a pound off is better than none off or half on eh chin up ur doing well
right onto me,marvin is well and truely gone i booted him so hard hes probably in australia by now,i have found a new love apart from tea,i fill a bottle of water and put sliced lemon in it and put it in the fridge very refreshing and more importantly,filling;)had a piece of salmon today with a salad and new potatoes,my fave meal in the world
i hope evryones day ends well so tomorrow can start on a good note
WE CAN DO THIS!!! XXX:D

Evening All

Well done on everyones losses this week! You've all done amazing! Especially pleased for you Sian after your disappointment the past couple of weeks :D

I've not been on here that much this week, with one thing or another and that kind of reflects how my SW week has been. I've been so slack this week. Not planned, not eaten well, not exercised and I just feel rubbish tonight.

I only needed to lose 2lb this week to get my 2 stone award but now with weigh in on Monday looming, I know I've blown it.

I've got a stinking cold so I've not been eating much during the day but then eating all the wrong things at night. I've had chocolate muffins, ice creams, sweets...oh it's a disaster.

Right, pull myself together, moan over. I have just caught up on the last 4 or 5 pages of missed posts and you are all so inspiring. I need to have a more constructive week starting Monday. I have less than 6 weeks until I go on holiday so this is now my big push on for that. I want to lose another 12lbs before my hols, so its time to get my act together.

Sorry to go on, but just writing it down feels so therapeutic.

Keep up the good work everyone, you're all brilliant xxxx

Hi My lovely girlies,

sorry havent posted in a few days, am shattered, been working lots of shifts, and by the time i have finished i have just been coming home, having a shower and flopping! But i have done my try something new challenge, all done and dusted!

I have lost 2.5 lbs this week, yay, am pleased with that! Well done to everyone else on their losses, im sorry, so many posts to catch up on, cant remember you all!

Corsacar, i know that no one, and i mean no one has a right to comment on our weight, but i do think that doctor was trying to be nice! I have come to the conclusion from my experience that they spend so long surrounded by intellectuals at university that they lose all ability to communicate with human beings. Some of them lose their social skills! I hate the way they speak to my patients sometimes. But you have a pretty face! YAY! hope she hasnt upset you too much hun. chin up.

Dudette, fab loss hun, so pleased for you after the last few weeks.

Chelleb, you have been so good, im sure this week wont affect you too much, well done for coming on here and being honest about it, it aint easy! I hope you arent beating yourself up too much, bet your still being healthier and making better choices than you would before you started sw, without even realising it!

Bev and patsy, you are HILARIOUS, i have been chuckling away reading your posts!

go forward and shrink everyone xxx

((((Chelle)))) if we were always 'good' we wouldn't be here would we? It's very hard working full time and planning meals (planning is easier than sticking to the plans you've made when you get home from work knackered) etc, spesh when you have a baby/toddler/small thing to look after. We all have times like you've had this week - don't beat yourself up about it. Draw a line under it and soldier on sweety xxx You're doing so well and old habits are very hard to break.........but you will break them! xxx

Louise - :woohoo: well done that woman :D fab loss! xxx

Thanks for the support girls, it is great to have this team to keep me going, who really understands where I'm coming from.

Basically I know I need to just get my @rse in gear and stop moaning about it.

I know this is going to sound soooo stupid because I am still loads and loads overweight but I think knowing that I'm so close to losing 2 stone and really noticing a difference in my clothes and in my families reactions has kind of made me too content. I'm the lowest weight I've been in years and although it sounds stupid, I've kind of lost my motivation this week.

My holiday is my new motivation though and I've got to concentrate on that and get back into it.

Night all, catch up with you tomorrow xx

LOUISE well done YAY :girlpower:YA YOU!chelleb dont worry the only reason wefall off the slimming wagon:devilangel: is so we can learn to pick ourselves up again u will be fine WE CAN DO THIS!! XXX

YAY ME!!!LOLZ:8855:im not so thick after all i fially managed to put a properpic on here yay me and witin points today going for a bikeide tomorrow i had to get bck on th wagon WE CAN DO THIS!!! XXX;):D

goooooooood morning all

XstaceyX well done on your loss -hope you and your little cuties are well
Losc -great loss :wee:
weewee -I have found it much easier to plan my whole days food (apart from the occasional bit of extra fruit) I find it takes less time, I know that I have plenty of nice food pencilled in and that Im not eating the same old same old all the time......... Marvin isn't allowed back here -his passport has been confiscated ;)and if he does make it I will beat him into submission with a banana again :p
Chelle -don't worry about having a little "wobble" -I think we will all face those at some point... I think that sometimes we are all so used to being the weight that is "normal" to us that we get a little nervy when we start to drop out of that zone....and you are deffinitely dropping out of yours :bunnydance:. I think focussing on your jollies is a good idea -like you say 6 weeks and that could easily be a nice 1/2st gone, without pressuring yourself ;)

Well Im reporting a 3lb loss this week :party0049:-happy with that as I felt like a barage balloon the last couple of days :8855:
Hubby has lost another 3lb too:bananalove:-I think he is amazed that he is eating proper food and certainly hasn't given up his beer and he is still losing :p

My next aim is to shift that 3.5lb in the next couple of weeks or so -so the lbs I need to lose drops out of tripple figures and into the doubles :woohoo:

Hubby has the 2nd round of his golf comp today -so we won't have our main meal until this evening -Im doing
Roast lamb with yorkshire pud, potatoes n veg -I can have 1/2 an 8" home made yorky for 4.5syns nomnomnom
Im going to get off for now-catch up on everything on here and then make some brekkie -bacon egg n tomatoes anyone? :eating:
Have a great day everyone and keep up the good work.....

M M Morning girls,

Hope you all ended yesterday on an up note! Boy weekends are a challenge, worst part of the week for me! People are in and out... my kitchen turns into a truck stop, the kettle is on permanent boil and my hostess skills are drained to the last drop!
Thank god I go out on a Saturday evening. I'm gona start and be a grumpy old mare and make sure I have run out of bread and milk... that will surely fix it!

went into town last night for a few drinks, usually go for a meal at the end of the night too. But once I smell the food I forget all about SW (plus the influence of wine does not help) and I end up ordering all the wrong kind of foods. So last night we had a take out instead, not free food but minimizing the damage. Tomato based curry with BOILED rice (where is my nann bread?) OH wanted starters too, but not on my shift. Told him curry and rice or it was home for a salad sarnie on brown! Yup... he knows which side his breads buttered! (well he thinks its buttered) if I'm not allowed it I will be bu**ered if he is having it.

Sundays are much easier, mostly roast dinners so thats OK.

Wishing you all a chilling Sunday x

Capricorn... well done hun, you sound soooo in the zone! :D

Back