QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning all!

Oooh, Patsy, can't wait to hear what your bangers and stuff taste like - I've looked at Joe's website, but haven't got enough room in my freezer to order any at the moment!

I've forgotten to put my pedometer on too this morning, but am pretty shocked, as yesterday I only just managed 1,500 steps! And, apart from the fact that I didn't manage to get out of the office for a walk at lunchtime, it was a pretty normal work day! I'm going to have to walk all weekend to make up for it if I'm going to get my average up!!!

Sian - I think this is exactly the place to vent - you go, girl!

I'm not doing the pedometer thingy... I knows I don't walk much, but I likes it that way lol :8855: car, car, and car is the way for me. My legs were meant for shaving, tanning and holding me up!

I am swimming everyday though but don't think there is a 'thingy' for that. :D

Morning all. Just back from Asda grrrr I hate Asda! Spent too much money but my fridge is stocked with fruit and veg so a good week ahead for me. I also bought some fibre plus bars oooomg they're so yummy. Shame it's only 1 for a B.:( Also bought some of those new cheesecake mullers, seemed worth it for 1 syn each but the strawberry ones are just strawberry yogurt. What a waste of a precious syn. The new york one tastes biscuity though so yum. The kids can have the strawberry but they better keep their hands off mine!

Patsy, hope you enjoy Joe's stuff I loved the things I got form him last month and you've reminded me I should make another order with my group to share the cost. I haven't tried the burgers but the sausages and meat were scrummy.

I don't have a pedometer and walking's not really my thing. Oneday it will be but at the moment a walk around the supermarket finishes me off for the day. I shall live my 10000 steps through the rest of you, deal?:D

My aim this week is 4.5lbs which will take me to 5 stone lost with SW. I REALLLLLLY want to get that this week because it's my birthday next week and I want something a little naughty, not much but I don't want to cook that day so will have whatever Matt makes. I've made a huge pot of speed soup and will live off that during the day and eat lots of veg for tea.:)

Keep up the good work everyone, we're doing so so well as a group. I swear I can hear the earth sigh with relief as the pressure is lifted.:8855:

good luck for your 5 stones award laura. xx

I put my omron on yesterday at 3pm and managed to get 4061 steps for the rest of the day. I should be able to manage 10k a day BUT thats solely relying on walking for the school run as thats over 2000 each way! so... i will try to ensure the 10k rule for the week days. Saturday and Sunday will be my days of rest (i totally need more days than the catholics).

Im off to work... everyone have a lovely day. xxxx

:D:D:D Morning lovely ladies

Dudette, you are not always moaning hun so dont be worrying! i think your really posistive, your posts always give me a little chuckle! Just tell your landlady and do it tonight! get it out of the way, its not like your not giving her notice is it. I worked in property for many many years, you have nothing to worry about hun. The more notice you give the better, the more time you have to make sure she isnt gonna try and come up with a way of keeping your bond, ie, fictitious stains on carpet etc!!! And it will be a weight off your mind once you have done it,no pun intended!

Capricorn, talking about getting yourself a treat, why dont you treat yourself to something to wear for your anniversary! i would suggest some more exercise equipment but you seriously dont need it! you are like Mrs Motivator!!!

Ooh chelle are you going to vegas, lucky you, i so wanna get myself over to america! we are hoping to emmigrate to canada in a couple of years.

Laura, good luck with your next WI, am sure you can do it! go girl!

Corsacar, hope your doing ok hun, and that work isnt too stressful for you!

did anybody watch this morning today, damn you phil vicary with your puff pastry and strawberry slice! It looked DEVINE.

have a great day one and all!!!
xx

Afternoon all

well done on the losses ladies:D

Tis soooooooooooo hot here today ...hope everyone else has their share too;). I don't know about everyone else but Im really noticing the difference with the heat... I don't instantly become a swety betty the minute the sun peaks from behind the clouds :D..the heat isn't bothering me at all (after just 2st down)-can you imagine what it must be like to be at goal ??:eek:
Losc -thats an idea... I will have a nosey and see if anything catches my eye ;)
I lurve puff pastry -but only with savoury fillings -mmmmmmmmmmm
Laura -pinkies crossed for your loss to be a good un!
Patsy £150 a week -heck girl offer to provide her meal for £100 a week, in fact b*gger that tell her I will do it for £75 :8855:-I have seen some of those ads and they don't even include fruit n veg :eek:.
Bev -No strapping your pedometer to the dog..its not allowed:p

well I have fettled the kitchen to within an inch of its life , worked up quite a sweat -humpin, dumpin n scrubbin:p
Im doing jackets with salad n cottage cheese for dinner tonight...
we will be going for our walk before it though... I think I have set my 1st weeks step target at 35,000 -gives me room to increase ;) plus on days where hubby is in a comp I don't get to do the golf course:rolleyes:

ooohh LAURA I haven't forgotten your package (spotted it in the car when hubby got home yesterday :mad:)-so HE WILL post it tomorrow ..or he won't get fed ;)

right Im off to do some wii...have a great day everyone...

Hey congrats sweetchant1lly on ur 4.5 lb loss!

I gained 3lb this week ahhhhhhh..... but i had it coming! so it will give me the drive to keep at it this week and hopefully do better!! Group was busy today with lots of new members! My sister is providing them with lots of inspiration (she has lost 6 stone so far) can't help the feeling of being compared all the time! But we are in this for ourselves and it is not a race its for life!

So now that i'm back on track ladies I am going to make lots of interesting new things which i hope to keep posted about on here to let you all know what they taste like! In class I copied down a good few recipes...

1 Chicken ball recipe from summer Cookbook
2 Spicy baby potatoes
3 Orange Cheesecake

I have a few more but just can't remember them right now!

Good luck with ur 5 stone laura

Patsy £150 a week -heck girl offer to provide her meal for £100 a week, in fact b*gger that tell her I will do it for £75 :8855:-I have seen some of those ads and they don't even include fruit n veg :eek:.
Bev -No strapping your pedometer to the dog..its not allowed:p

Capricorn you do make me titter! I shall tell her to move her butt to Germany and she can have exercise,food,and lodge for £150. My sales pitch will go something like... New army style fat camp... all the stars are doing it!

Ohhhhh Bevvvvv.... Capricorn has you sussed girl:8855:

dag... sorry about ur gain hun, but if u knows u have been a naughty girl :D You sound really motivated now though hun so it will be off again next week. The spicy potatoes sound good, keep us posted. I had a moment or two yesterday with my ice-cream and popcorn. Had to swim an extra 30 lengths today because of that. Idiot I am!!!! I wont be doing it again, My legs were made of lead when i has finished. OH was laughing at me yesterday... just before I ate ice-cream, I said out loud, IF YOU EAT IT YOU SWIM FOR IT... He thinks I have gone well and truly round the bend.

:wavey: Hello,
My names Nicki and i'm hoping to join the team, if thats ok. I need to lose approx 12 stone, this would put me in a healthy BMI, but to be honest i'd be happy in a size 14, overall weight isn't all that important to me.
Well last week i was on ww, well i was on the forum, wasn't doing my dieting :ashamed0005: I started a VLCD called w8 on monday and was told i wasn't allowed to be it or any other VLCD by my doctor. So back to my first love, SW. Its been about 6 months since i last half heartedly attempted it, gave all my books to my friend so got to wait until next tuesday when i rejoin. Going to use this week to get back into the habit of dieting and be back on the SW wagon next week. Don't no why i ever give up on SW i always lose more weight then on any other diet and i always end up back.
Ok i'll stop typing now :D

Evening you lovely lot

Nicki-glad you found us and "welcome" -I have tried all sorts of diets and have always lost loads and then plonked it back on (with VAT :p)... this is the 1st time I have done SW -well apart from when I was 14 and Im loving it. Everyone on here makes it much easier too....hope you find it useful.

Well folks I started my "step by step" challenge today and have done 7100 so far -My weekly target is 3500 -so Im on my way... I also got 1hr 30mins in on the wii, 10 mins on the twisty plates and one fettled kitchen :D

I have only used 2.5syns -but I have eaten plenty for now -i really need to start using more...
right Im off for now -have a great night all and good luck to anyone weighing in tomorrow...

Welcome Nicki, of course you can join us. Don't know where everyone is this evening. Welcome back to the SW side of life. I'm sure everyone on here will help you all the way, so good luck.

Hope you've all had a good day. I've been to Henley on Thames for the day, glorious sunshine in a little town getting ready for a regatta. Teams of big muscle strapped guys walking around in lyrca...what a day haha

It wasn't it all its cracked up to be though, ended up spending 6 hours in my little car in this scorching weather! I so need to get a new car with aircon.

Well done Chantilly on your loss, thats a great result for the week.

Love the positive attitude Dag, its very inspiring. Sometimes having a bad week just makes you more determind, so hope you go nail it this week.

Good luck Laura reaching your 5 stone award, that's amazing.

Louise, yes I'm going Vegas. 5 weeks time, the worst time possibly to go. In the scorching heat. I love america. My brother lives out in Charlotte so we try and go out once a year to visit him and get a few days elsewhere too. How am I going to resist all the food though? American portions are ridiculous and Vegas is the home of the all you can eat buffets!

It was actually Vegas that inspired me to start on SW. We want to do the helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon while we are there and they have to weigh you before you board. Also, if you are over 19 stone you have to buy 2 tickets...which aren't cheap!

Anyway, hope you're all ok and I'll catch up with you all soon xx

Evening Capricorn, didn't see your post before I sent mine.

Well done on you step challenge, you should easily make your target. You're so good with your exercise! I've really let it slip. Need to get back on with it.

I had been meaning to ask you about the twisting plates, how do you find them? I've now tracked some down so I think I may purchase them. They aren't too dear so should be value for money.

Louise, forgot to ask..where in Canada are you thinking of moving? Have you been to Canada much? I travelled across canada from Vancouver to Toronto almost 10 years ago now. It is such a beautiful place and somewhere I could easily move to. One of my favourite countries in the world.

Big suprise for me tonight, 7lb off, nearly fainted, grabbed slimmer of the month, slimmer of the week and my 3 and a half stone award, feeling rather smug :p

Evening all,

Well done with the step challenge and the losses. Jees we are all so motivated in the SW CAMP!
Hiya Nicki, you will love it here, they are all bonkers but fully committed lol

Well... I have been playing in the kitchen this afternoon. New recipe alert... lemon cheesecake.

Crumble a digestive biscuit in a large tumbler.
Grate the rind of two lemons.
Squeeze the juice from two lemons.
Mix the juice with a tub of quark
Add a orange muller light yogurt
Give it a good mix
Stick it in the freezer and mix every 15 mins
when it starts to thicken add 3 quarters of rind and stir
put into two glasses
sprinkle rest of rind on top and bung in fridge to chill.
IT WAS YUM!!! and only costs the price of a digestive in sins. Don't know what they are though sorry. :(

Tomorrow I'm going to play with lemons and chicken:D

Alia....... thats FANTASTIC hun... well done.:talk017:

You are surely in the zone without a shadow of a doubt :D

Wow Alia thats fantastic! Well done!

Im sorry I dont post as much as others, By the time ive read all the posts I forget who's lost what and then feel awful for not congratulating people but well done with your Weight losses everyone :)

After falling right off track the last few days Im back on today and more determined than ever..

Yesterday I went to a bbq and ate far too much, then had 3 cans of lager (have no idea why as I dont really like it) and 3 Jack Daniels!
Then to top it off I havent been to Slimming World tonight because my friends gone camping and I couldnt get a lift there, So Im going to boots in the morning to get weighed then at least I know whether ive gained/lost.
Today im right back on track though, Ive only used 2 syns today and plan on only using a few tomorrow too.
Im also planning on walking alot more (im not brave enough to give myself a challenge just yet) so every afternoon once ive picked Finley up from nursery were going to walk round the lake and back, its about half an hour walk each way.. we could also eat our dinner by the lake then the kids would enjoy that too :) Im going to put on my pedometer so I have an idea on how many steps im taking.

Right sorry for rambling lol.. hope everyones well :)

Stacey, well done for getting back on it. ya just gotta love BBQs!

Welcome Nicki... I hope you find the group helpful... ive only been here five minutes but get inspiration and great ideas all the time. xxx

Patsy, I love the use of 'THEY' in 'they are all bonkers'. Dont pretend to be sane, it isn't very becoming :p

Alia... BLIMEY! well done! 7 flipping lbs... Im so pleased for you. xxx

Today has been a long long day. work.. kids... college ... final exam... watering mates plants while she's at Glasto. she has a million bloody shrubs and plants...takes over an hour to water it all! anyways... ive been a very good girl foodwise except that i have had no fruit or veg. not on purpose... just havebnt gotten to shops yet and havent really been home and cupboards are bare. Im starvin! I did my final exams tonight and am so so so so relieved to be done with education for a few months :D kinda sad that my course is finished now though and saying goodbye to a few of the crowd. bittersweet i guess. I need a pint of vodka :)

i only managed 4k steps today. more brain work than leg work i guess LOL. ah well...tomorrow is another day

xxxxxxxx

Well done Alia that's fan-bloomin-tastic!!

Just a flying visit - am off on a long weekend tomorrow, so see you Monday night. Means I'll miss my WI, so hope I have lost some already this week, as I'm bound to put on over the weekend!

4,000 steps today, so a better day than yesterday! Should get a lot done over the weekend, will have to, to cope with all the yummies!

Well done on finishing your exams Karen!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Spanx x

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes, it may seem something small but when I come on here and read them it helps so much, I can only hope that one day I can be of as much help to someone as you lovely lovely ladies are to me.

These flowers are for each and every one of you that is on this weightloss journey, we can make it through the good and the bad, the hard and the easy - we've all taken control of our inner demons and are so well on the way to recovery!

flowervase15.jpg

Back