QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Bev, just an idea but most people fill their baths with water. :giggle: Good luck weighing tonight!

Ahhhhh that's where I'm going wrong! :8855::8855:

Good luck with your WI Laura x

I'm reporting in with a 2lb loss, so that's an average human leg I've lost so far! :D lol

I'm gonna grow wings and sprout an halo this coming week - I'm determined to get my 3 stone shiny! lol

Kasia, well done on your loss :D You got a shiny! :clap::clap:

Well done Bev! I wonder which poor devil woke up this morning missing a limb.:eek: fingers crossed for your sticker next week. Try the water thing, it may help.:p

Reporting in with a lovely 5.5 loss so got my next shiny. I can't believe I've nearly lost 100lbs. I'm going to be like :D when I reach it!

WOW Well done Laura! That's great :D AND you got a shiny! :clap::clap:

I doubt I've got the willpower to try the water thing though :( But I'll bear it in mind :D

well done on the fab losses! sorry to hear you are feeling down corsacar but congrats on the loss. xx

I lost 2.5lb this week and got Slimmer of the Month! I was 1lb short of my 1.5 stone sticker but chuffed to get the SOTM one :D Im off to brag in my diary lol.

xxxx

Hello my little troopers,

Well how fantastic have you all done on the WI front. You are sooooo committed, a true inspiration to anyone who pops in to read the princess thread!

Only skimmed through the posts as its rather late, almost two am! But sat here having a nice cupa and a ciggy so thought of you lovely lot and decided to catch up while I can!

Marbella was fab, I did SW all the way and burnt myself to a crisp! Might have overdone it on the cocktails a bit, but they were full of fruit!! First job on entering the house pyjamaramas and while nakedness was around jumped on the scales, Ive put a pound on, but will weigh again in the morning and the little fecker better be gone!

I should have gone to class yesterday, so it will be a week before I'm on SW scales. But mine are mostly bang on to theirs.

I'm going for a bit of a nip and tuck tomorrow, yup its true! The face is looking a tad on the wrinkly side and tieing my hair in a tight pony tail is just not working anymore! so... a cut here and there and a bit of botox should fix it. I'm being a bit blasé about it, but really I'm chitting myself. What the OH was thinking of letting me have such a wacky thing for my birthday I don't know.

Anyways, watch this space...

p.s if I look owt like Jordan when hes done I will sue the bugger!

Have a fab day all and keep the fires burning!

Well done on your loss Karen :clap::clap: And good luck for next week on getting your next impending shiny :D Bit of luck we'll both be bragging - I need another 2lb for mine. I reckon we can do it though missis :D lol

WooHoo welcome back Patsy! We've missed you :D Glad you had a fab holiday (is only a likkle bit envious of the tan! lol) and glad to know the damage was only a likkle 1lb gain - that's brilliant when surrounded by all the holiday naughtiness, being in the holiday mood and of course, the dreaded booze :eek: lol So well done on that. It will have vanished as quick as it appeared, and come next WI (the official one) you will have lost even more - you will be the envy of your class for returning from holiday with a loss! :D

Good luck for your impending nip and tuck.......you brave, brave woman! :eek: There's nowt wrong with your face, you is a very lovely and attractive lass (no I don't fancy you :p lol) but it's all about how you feel, and if that's what you want, then you do flipping well right to go for it!! Fab birthday pressie if you ask me. Next time we rendezvous for a coffee, folks will be saying to you "awww aren't you a kind daughter for bringing your Mum out with you" :eek::eek::eek: Not having it Patsy lass, not having it! I shall have to raid my desk drawers for bulldog clips and carefully position one behind each ear to take up the slack! :8855::8855:

Bev...Are you sure you dont fancy me? lmao or are you after the job as my PR Manager! lol :8855:

Its lovely to be back, so much easier to do SW when your at home, I drove hubby nuts with it. Poor guy was fancying all sorts of restaurants but if it didn't cut the SW way it was off the radar!

Well I have had my light breaky and bag is packed. OMG... my tummy is like a wobbly jelly, I'm so bloody nervous. But its what I wanted so I will just have to put up and shut up. But if it hurts I WILL be back later CRYING!

Have a fab day girls xxxxx

p.s... another pound has turned up to join the other, Grrrrrrr!

Good morning my lovely girls

Capricorn
- how did your shopping go? lots of lovely stuff? new trousers and tops? when is your wedding anniversary? and which one is it? ( to many questions? oh, just ignore me , haha) Your dinner sounds yummy, I like pork snitzel alot!

Surreygirl
- congratulations on you loss of two year old, haha ( sounds creepy ;-)but honestly well done!

Shrinking Bev
- you are really shrinking!!! nearly 3 stone gone well done girl!!

Lovely Laura - well done on the massive loss, can I ask what is the water thing you mentioned before???

Karen- you are a star as well, excellent loss and sotm!!! I will never get that one ( to naughty with my stinky cheese, ha ha )

Is anyone I did not mentioned? hmm Where is Sian is she lost in pleasure with Alan???? Who knows...

Have a very good SW day

Breakfast time for me, and then some housework to do , very exciting I know....

ooops Patsy darling I forgot to mention you,
firstly welcome in the club of nicely tan people, haha,
secondly you did very well to just have a tiny gain after lovely holiday, maybe is just your peeling skin ( do you peel? I did a lot!! ha ha)
you will get rid off that naughty 2 pounds in no time!!!

Morning all!

Kasia - shame on you! :p Alan and I are both on holiday now - about 50 miles apart, so no being lost in pleasure there! ;)

Corsacar, Louise, Bev, Kasia and Karen - well done on the fabulous losses ladies! Bravo to you all! :D

Capricorn - ooo, I love new clothes! What did you get?! Tell all! :)

Patsy - wooooooooooooooooooooo!! You're back :D:D My fellow partner in crime is back! It's been *shock horror* respectable on the board without you - can't have that! Any juicy goss from your hols then m'lovely? ;)

Bev - if your drinks are syn-free then they ain't worth having in my opinion! Hooray for your vodka bath - that's the way to do it, lol! :D A 2lb loss is fantastic though - maybe vodka has slimming properties ;) Hee hee! Btw - you with a halo?! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :p

Louise - hope the decorating is going well hun! You'll have your house in order in no time :)

Lovely Laura - wow, you've nearly lost a new-born calf?! From living on a farm I know just how much one of those little bleeders weighs! Well done on the fabulous loss hun :)

Surreygal - you've lost a two year old?! Have you tried lost and found?? ;) Seriously though, that's a fabulous loss!! :)

Karen - wooo, slimmer of the month!! That's fabulous hun! :D

Sorry if I've missed anybody, my brain's gone into meltdown now that I'm on holiday! :D

I seem to be struggling a bit this week. I'm staying on plan 100%, but don't seem to be losing anything. Yes, I do peek at the scales every morning, but I find that I stay on track better that way :) I have a sneaky feeling that * week is on it's way soon, so I'll be grateful of any loss this week to be hones :) Mind you, it could be my very naughty week last week catching up on me :D

Have a fabulous day ladies!

Sian xxx :)

welcome home patsy. I hope the face work goes well, good luck. I tell ya, once this fat is gone im being totally renovated! the whole lot is getting tucked, plucked and lifted!

good luck for your shiny bev... im off to ireland this weekend so you might be getting yours way before i get mine lol. i dont think my weight loss will do too well in a town with about 30 pubs!

sian, good luck for wi. my scales showed 2lb gain but i'd lost 2.5 so dont fret too much. i weigh often at home too as it keeps me on track but use it as a guide. xx

kasia, i have housework as my daily activity too... just whack some music on and make it some productive exercise lol xxx

gooooood Morning ladies

We have drizzle here :happy036:..that means:-
  • no kids outside screaming :D(don't mind the sound of kids at play -but these sound like they are being rammed through a shredder):rolleyes:
  • no parents screaming at said kids... well she is still screaming but at least she is indoors
  • no-one outside smoking -stinking us out and forcing us to close windows
  • ooohh and no-one BBQ-ing -again I don't mind BBQs but why do people have to throw fatty food on -wayyyy to early so its "smoke central" :confused:
so I have all my windows open and the patio door tilted----its bliss :D

Anyway-rant over :p

Well done on the losses ladies :winner:

Patsy-pinkies crossed everything goes well and that you are pain free :D

Kasia -we love schnitzels too -with jaeger sauce mmmmm. I found that out here I can get a 1kg box of breadcrumbs for 99c -and they are natural -not day-glo orange. I only needed 1syns worth per shnitzel and they were lovely.
Our anniversary is on the 4th August and its our 8th :eek: don't know where the time has gone :confused:
Sian -Im a scale hopper too ;)I put them in the car last week:eek: -but they are back in the bathroom now :D. Its odd because even though I get on them every morning what they say doesn't make me think "ooh Im up -bl**dy hell" or "Im down so I can ease up" -its just habbit I guess, but I do like to know :p.

well the clothes shopping was a wash out... I could have chosen from about 200 styles of jean -all full sodding length.. I wanted 3/4-Im short and find them better -and the only ones I could find in 3/4 were too big :eek: -would you bl**dy credit it!!! So -hubby has booked next Wednesday off and declared that we are going to the Sudring(a big shopping area) in search of some clothes that don't "fall down" or look like they are hanging off me :D
I hate clothes shopping -and trying things on is even worse -but I guess I might have to look into trying things on as my shape has changed....and I might have to invest in a pair of shoes/boots with a bit of a heel so I can get full length kecks :p.
God I hate shoe shopping even more than clothes shopping -I would rather go to the dentist :mad:

Hubby also suggested stopping off for a chinese buffet lunch on the way back if they are open... so we will see if we decided to or not ..... Im better at a buffet as I eat less than if they plonk it on the table ;)

Well Im concocting a fish pie for dinner tonight -so will share the recipe (if anyone wants it) -once I have decided what it is :p -I do know it will be having cheese sauce in though mmmmm

right -thats far too much waffle ... have a great day everyone and I hope we are all well...

I'd love the recipe for fish pie! Especially with a cheesy sauce, nom nom!

Sorry you didn't have a particularly successful shopping trip hun, it must have been really annoying for you! I love new clothes, but hate trying things on. I just get all hot and bothered (no rude jokes please ladies - I'm aiming for respectable these days! ;)), and tangled up, while I'm trying clothes on! And as you said, shoe shopping is even worse! My feet are a size 8, so I find it difficult to find nice shoes that I can walk in (heels are my enemy!).

I had to laugh when I read about the kids screaming :D My parents live next door to a primary school and park, so in the holidays the noise is unbearable! I think that's probably why I decided to become a secondary school teacher - they might be noisy, but at least they don't scream all the time like the younger kiddy winkles!

Hope you have a good day hun, and I hope your fish pie is successful :)

Sian xxx

Morning ladies :wavey:

I had a confession- I did a naughty last night and had some pizza, a piece of breaded chicken and 4 oreo's. :eek:

Oops. Although I am not 100% mad at myself because initially it was going to be domino's pizza and I said no, we have a pizza in the freezer lets use that, so we shared a pizza. So saved money and no so much of a catastrophe as domino's would have been.

Anyway I give myself one of these :copon: and I would appreciate a kick up the backside as I can feel myself starting to lose motivation a little.

I weigh in tomorrow so I just hoping that its not ruined it as this week was looking promising for 2lbs loss (which is big for me as I crawl along as 1lb usually!)

Anyway,

Capricorn Your fish pie sounds yummy, can I come for tea? My partner doesn;'t like fish and I love fish pie, but it seems like a big load of effort to make it just for myself. Maybe I am just being a lazy bum! Sorry to hear about the lack of jeans, maybe you will have better luck wednesday on your big shopping trip. I would LOVE to wear some 3/4 length jeans, but I have legs like tree trunks- and clankles (where you have no ankles, just looks like my foot it stuck onto my fat leggies :( ) Big legs run in our family, my sister, mum, both grandma's and both aunties have always carried a lot of weight in their legs. I am hoping that some weight will come off them soon. I have images of being a size 12 on top and still have MASSIVE legs!

Sian How are you coping without Alan to eye up! You must try and find some local totty you can spy on! I hope you have enjoying you well deserved holidays! I don't know how school teachers do it, I think you guys deserve medals!

Karen - have a fantastic time in Ireland- I've never been but would love to go, all my friends say its a great weekend away! Try and stay away from the guiness though!

Everyone else :happy096: on all your fabulous losses!! Slimmers of the week and new shinys galore!! Well done :)
:553::talk017::party0011::banana dancer:

I was just thinking we should set ourselves a little challenge? Any one any idea's on what we could do? could be anything, doesn't have to be weight loss. Maybe list something new we are going to try in the next month or something. Get your thinking caps on!!

Hope your all well and having a great day anyway

Claire x

Evening girls... I'm home, in no pain but look like a cross between a tea bag and a patchwork quilt!

Thanks for all the good wishes, you are such a lovely bunch of girls.

Forgive me if I don't get into the splitting sides banter this evening but the old brain is a bit frazzled from the anesthetic.

welcome home patsy. I hope the face work goes well, good luck. I tell ya, once this fat is gone I'm being totally renovated! the whole lot is getting tucked, plucked and lifted!
xxx

Thanks hun,

You go for it, just make sure you do your research on the surgeon and you will be fine.

This isn't the first time I have participated in a bit of knife play and I dare say it wont be the last! It's the only thing I ask for for birthdays and Christmas lol:8855: I am running out of excuses for the kids now tho. They have no idea of the real reasons I have surgery!

I have had blocked tear ducts, a mole removed (but they had to do both sides of my eyes to keep it symmetrical) :8855:and this last one I said was a revision of my scars. Bejesus I must be good at telling fibs, cos they have never questioned me.

Back