QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Sian and Spanx - you both drink pints :eek: Pints of what though? :D lol Me and my friends used to drink pints when we were younger. We used to think it was to save queueing at the bar for halves every pair of rails, but we used to drink the pints as fast as the halves :eek: Pigs we were :eek: :8855: I've always liked a good drink :D

Bev - I haven't quite progressed to pints of spirits yet! :p Have some faith woman! :D xx

HELLO LADIES!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Freshstartnewme: I was in the exact same position a while back....my scales are also possessed, drove me mad trying to figure out what I truly weighed, how much less what I'd lost. I just go by the class scales now.

Capricorn: you've gone down 1.5 shoes sizes? Not bad! I hope my feet shrink as I lose!

Sian: *fingers crossed* hun!

Take care all!

Morning girls,

Well done to all that have drop down the scales :talk017:

Sorry I havent been in and out, looks like I have loads to read..

Better get myself a long coffee :8855:

Well done on the hat trick Bev... you are romping to that finish line girl. And... look at you organizing dinner the day before... miss goody two shoes:8855:

Whats with everyone on pints? Looks like SW is driving everyone to drink!

Good luck Sian... keeping pinkies crossed for ya x

Capricorn... shop till you drop girl, I bet it felt good this time. I know you dont like shopping hun, but are you enjoying it more now?

Surreygal... OMG... shes on the malibu N coke... whats with all this drinking! Hope your ok chic.

Corsacar... you dont need to be sorry hun, your doing a great job. We all drop off now and then, thats life... the important think is that we get back on.

Sorry if I've missed stuff... get the whip out :8855::8855:

Morning ladies!

Just a quick one (oo er! ;)) from me...I'm reporting in with a 0.5lb gain :( :sigh: I guess it was to be expected with the indulgent weekend (although I did stay within my weekly syns) and * week plaguing me!!

Oh well, I'm not going to dwell on it, it'll shift next week :) I'm just a bit fed up as I have a wedding on 25th of September, and I was hoping to be another stone lighter. I don't think that's going to happen as my weight loss seems to be slowing right down :sigh:

Hope everyone has a good day!

Sian xxx

Morning:)

ahh sian don't worry hun you will soon shift that itty bitty little bit.There is still time between now and the wedding to loose some more,your loss so far is fab any how you are doing mighty fine:).hope you have a good weekend:).

Hi patsy hope you are ok:).

I've set myself a mini challenge to loose a stone over the school hols,so i will see how i get on:8855:.

have a great weekend all.
xx

Thanks Surreygal! :) I just need to remind myself that weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. To be honest, if I don't lose too much weight between now and the wedding it doesn't matter, as I've bought my outfit and it fits at the moment. I just need to lose a little bit from my waist so that I can eat on the day ;) :giggle:

Good luck for your mini challenge hun! :D xxx

Good afternoon you lovely lot

Sian -that tiddly bit will come off again -bet you get a big loss next week to make up for it ;)

Bev -Im not doing a fish week like I did in the first week (lunch n dinner) but Im doing like last week and having a fish meal once a day -ah, well apart from today because Im having salmon fillet with roast veggies for lunch, and then for tea Im doing king prawns with sweet chilli sauce, stir-fried veggies and home made potato wedges :drool:
Are you giving fish week a whirl? -if so -how is it going? I will await your review on the chermoula chicken as I was eyeing that up ;)
Surreygal -come on, I bet you can get that 1st off by the end of the holidays :happy036:
Patsy -im still not enjoying shopping and I don't think I will until Im a 12-ish then I may have unleashed the "shopping beast" from all this wobble :sign0151:
Im getting better though because I was refusing to even consider anything "big n shapeless" -just because it will fit--
This is one of the tops I have orderd on line ..I love this shape and know it suits me -although I will be keeping the "assets" under control a bit more than that :rotflmao:
bgm114x04.jpg

oooh and patsy -I don't drink(well once in a blue moon I might) :thankyouthankyou:-mainly because it makes me feel as rough as a badgers ass :p -I did however used to be a demon drinker -pints of snakebite were my thing "how ladylike" :eek:
How are you feeling now anyway ? back in fine fettle I hope.
"woo hoo" Christiana.... how are you doing Mrs? I bet your feet will shrink too, I have a feeling mine haven't done yet :giggle:....
Mum was on about earlier how as a child -upto the age of 5 I was a tiny elfin looking thing -so My excuse of having "lead lined, concrete filled bones" doesn't work anymore :eek: -I have quite a small frame *its under here somewhere -I know it is* :rotflmao:
Claire -good ole other half :bananalove:-thats what you need -a lovely fella behind you encouraging you. I bet you will romp along at class and no need to rely on dodgy scales :party0011:

well hubby will be back tomorrow morning and I made it to bed last night with some syns in tact :woohoo:

right -I think thats everything (sorry if I missed anyone)-have a great day everyone.. and keep at it :D

I did however used to be a demon drinker -pints of snakebite were my thing "how ladylike" :eek:

Haha! A woman after my own heart! ;) That used to be my drink of choice in uni - a nice pint of snakebite and black! I've lost count of the number of white tops ruined by the clumsiness of other people around my pint :giggle: Obviously, it wasn't me throwing drinks down myself! ;)

Btw - I looooooooooooove that top!!! Very slinky :D

Hope your hubby's getting on ok at the golf competition!

Sian xxx

Evening all

Sian I used to love bitter snakebites -but not with blackcurrant as it made them far too guzzelable ;)

Anyway ladies -I am a very bad girl :whoopass:and Im not trying to encourage any of you to spend your pennies -but I have just been on La redoute and they have some great sale bargains -I was thinking of you claire as you wanted clothes for your jollies -
I have just spent £47.79 inc P+P -but for that I have got 12 items :D that should have come to £134.59 :clap:. I didn't want to spent a lot any any 1 item as Im hoping not to need them for long ;)
I have never shopped on there before -but I will be keeping an eye out in future -they have some lovely stuff...
Anyway -hope everyone is having a good day :D

Hey Bev *waves back* I'm fine hun, you?

Don't worry too much about your gain Sian, I'm sure it'll be off in no time :hug99:

Loving that top Capricorn!

Evening slimaroonies,

Sian... thats a piddley ickle bit, if you had done the no clothes rule you would have lost half lb, OR...because you are a nice girl you could have worn shorts and a boob-tube! :8855:

Surreygal... I'm fine now thanks hun, I can go out in public and no one is any wiser. :eek:

Capricorn... get you, you sexy thang. That top is lovely, you will feel very glam I'm sure. Don't be going on the wii wearing it tho, you might end up dirty dancing if your 'assets' get out of control.:8855:
I'm fine now hun, bruising almost gone, still a little sore in places but its only a week ago, so doing well I think. It looks so much better, my eyes were about ten years older than my face, now all of me looks 46!

Christiana... Hiya hun

Sian... thats a piddley ickle bit, if you had done the no clothes rule you would have lost half lb, OR...because you are a nice girl you could have worn shorts and a boob-tube! :8855:

Hahaha! I must put on a good front if you think I'm a nice girl ;) :8855: xxx

Happy Saturday ladies :wavey:

Capricorn thank you for thinking of me with the clothes I shall have a look, we are going for a week and so far I have:

A new cotton blue skirt
A lovely tiger striped kaftan with jewels on (reduced from £35 to £8 at evans!)
2 turquoise t-shirts with nice details on
A red linen skirt
A maxi dress that I got from a friend (its a 16 but I have a long way to go as I can't get the zip done up lol!)- must get it on though as its lovely!

So thats whats new- I can pad out the rest with other bits that I have already got, so hopefully can have some nice choices whilst out there :)

I am glad your shopping was reasonably successful, I would LOVE my feet to shrink, I am a 9/10 at the moment and I hate my feet. I get very embarrassed about them.

Patsy Glad your nearly all healed now and feeling a bit better- if you feel happier in yourself and more confident then it was well worth it!

Sian I used to love snakebite black in uni too- although like you say too easy to drink! Although in Newcastle it was sometimes called Diesel? Also its banned in some uni's because it makes people crazy apparently! ....... *cough* not saying a word......lol :D

Anyway was just dropping in to say hello, I am having a lazy weekend with my lovely boy this weekend (he got me lego harry potter on ps3!) yey! So like the child that I am, I am going to play that. I will be going for a run tomorrow (booo!) but the run 10k is getting nearer and I am not getting fitter!

Have a great day everyone :)

Claire xx

Hi Ladies

Been to WI, 2lbs off this week for me! wooo. 1lb to go then im in the 16's! grrr! really wanted to get there today! but never mind, i am happy with 2lb! did a semi fishy week last week, but also ate some meat as it needed using up and i didnt want to just bin it! so i am having a bbq today for moving into our house then i think il start a fishy week sunday! i am off all this week, apart from having a horrid "observed clinical practice exam" on monday! eek. i hate them. so i can have time to make some nice fishy lunches! have a great day everyone, will catch up later!

xx

Good morning everyone :D

Capricorn - No, I'm not doing a 'fishy' week, just wondering who was :D I do like fish though, but I couldn't 'do' a week of it :eek: For me it would make the 'diet' a chore and I i'd be more likely to fall off the SW waggon.........I know me soooooo well! :8855:

I had the chicken chermoula last night. (did EE yesterday) and it was scrumptious :D Wanted to pick your brains a bit though regarding the fruity couscous that I had with it.............(I'm assuming you did that when you made it) I did like the couscous, but I felt it was lacking flavour. I made it exactly as stated in the book but (for my taste buds - can't stand bland food) it was deffo missing a bit of 'pazaz' :8855: I've got some left (cos son turned his flipping nose up! grrrr) that I plan on having for lunch but just wanted to ask you if there was anything you would recommend I could chuck in to give it more flavour?? I did think of spashing some balsamic in or even red wine vinegar?? Any suggestions ? Oh and I lurve the top. Very nice :D

Patsy - Glad you're now fit to be seen in public and that your eyes now match the rest of you! lol Can't wait to see the results for myself though :D Hows your 'fishy' trial going? Hows your daughter? Got her confidence back after the car accident? Hope so xxx

Sian - You'll soon kick that miniscule gain into touch!

I know exactly what you mean about loosing count of the number of tops ruined due to 'clumsy' drinks :giggle: That's exactly why I stopped drinking red wine :eek: The last straw came when I accidentally chucked a full glass (and my glasses are rather large :eek:) of cheeky red merlot on my new beige living room carpet :eek: I was flipping gutted (it made me swear :eek: lol)...........mainly because I had to 'waste' a full bottle of white to neutralise the red!! :8855: Oh and don't let Patsys 'nice girl' comment go to your head, or give you delusions of grandeur................we know you better! :8855:

Claire - You seem to be sorted on the holiday clothes front :D If you run out of clothes while you're there you could always find the local nudist beach! Sorted! :giggle:

When do you start going to classes? I can't wait to know what your 'real' weight loss is! lol

When is your 10k run? I really fancy doing one ya know........mind atm I'd black both my eyes :eek: I don't think even a good sports bra would manage to tame my babies! lol I can't wait to get back into my 'little' bras :D lol

Louise - Mega well done on your 2lb loss chuck :clap::clap: Good luck with your practice exam and your fishy week.......and have a super dooper week off! :D

Surreygal - How you doing missis? Good luck with your personal challenge of losing 14lb during the school jollies. I do love a 'loss' challenge (don't have much time for any other challenge tbh :eek: lol) I find it really motivates me and keeps me on track(ish) (I have to have my voddy baths ocassionally though :D lol). I joined the slinky santa challenge when it first got going, and I'm over halfway to my xmas goal already :D I think challenges are great. You go for it chuck, and good luck xxx

Christiana - Glad you're ok. I'm good to thanks. Looking forward to some time off work tbh though :D

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Well I've just finished planning my meals for the coming week :D I usually cook in front as much as I can because if I don't, by the time I get in from work, walk the dogs blah blah blah, it can be 8pm before I eventually eat :eek: and I'm beside myself with hunger - not to mention being left with not much 'me' time at the end of my day :( I need to be super organised :D

I've planned things that will go in the slow cooker (and be ready when I am :D) or things I can semi prepare in advance and just quickly finish off later. Or things that I can chuck in the freezer.......if that makes sense :D

It's very time consuming this working/cooking/cleaning/shopping/parenting/healthy eating milarky! :8855:

Back