QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Hiya Pat... Nothing stopping you from posting here and being a team member of FFF! You come over and shake ur bootie any time ya likes.

Surrygal... At the risk of sounding fick... what is a nsv? I know I’m gona cringe when u tell me (you know that moment when you think... Oh yea, that makes sense) :8855:
Hiya 22... welcome hun, but by hell fires, you don’t know what you have let yourself in for walking through these doors. :8855:They are a right bunch of nutters, I just sit in the background, I’m the quietest of the bunch. :8855:

Bev... me old fruit drop, when’s your week off? Am ready to do battle at Nero's for a seat, it was full of blokes with one coffee between em yesterday... do you know the kind i mean??? :8855:
What’s the chicken you have fallen in love with? I’m finding it hard to get back on the horse, think I need a good whipping and strapping back on. I’ve lost a stone since I started dieting and feel loads slimmer, but nowhere near my target weight. But because I feel slimmer I’m just not trying as hard. I’m on the scales everyday and if it shows a lb off I get carried away with the sins, if it shows a pound on I’m good all day... what’s all that about? Grrrrrrrr :mad::mad:
You sound so in the zone of late, well done on you kid. You’re doing great!!!!:)

Karen... Welcome home hun, glad you had a lovely time and enjoyed it, thats what holidays are for. If you have put on you will soon whip it off. I luurvvv Baileys, not with ice though.

Sian... I knew it... your a bad un pretending to be a gud en... :eek:tut tut tut! ;)Hope your planning is coming along hun, the days are ticking off you know. How’s Alan?:8855: *grin* AND... tell all about your night out????

Freshstart... Thanks hun, I am feeling loads better, and it was well worth it. That Jordan can eat her heart out, I might get myself a new pair of bazookas too next time!:8855: How’s the harry potter going? I love my DS light... my kids are teens and twenties and really take the mick out of me when I play on it. They laugh saying my tongue sticks out when I get to an intricate part in the game. That’s concentration for you.

Losc... thats fab hun, well done you. Good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

Spanx... A lb is still heading in the right direction hun, well done you! and... you have had loads of social stuff going on, so you have done great to keep the scales going down.
The son is home so your back to a full team! :)
Good luck with your challenges!

Capricorn... morning hun, has the plastic melted yet? :8855:You are sure giving it some hammering of late.

Last edited:
Afternoon all

Just had dindins-so thought I would sit here whilst it goes down..

Patsy -a NSV is a Non Scale Victory ;).. so rather than just using the scales to mark your achievement its things like getting in a smaller size or whatever...
On the "plastic" front I have never had a credit card *wouldn't dare* :eek:-so its only the ole debit card that had been walloped :D. My mission tomorrow is to turf out our bedroom -sort out all my clothes and get shot of anything too big or shapeless -*on the shapeless front -that will be most clothes* -I really should stop watching GOK :p-but I do love him so :D
spanx -Im up for another mini challenge :D- although if I eat any more fruit n veg I will explode :rotflmao:.
Its strange - when I first started on SW -I did like you and ate less during the day, saving healthy extras and syns for the evening "just in case the munchy monster came to visit"-the last 2 or 3 weeks I have made myself spread them out more and I have coped, and I have enjoyed it more. Hope its the same for you ;)
Nice to see you back Karen -glad you had a good time :D
Bev-have you done the coq au vin from the "flavours of the world" book? if so its stunning... I have that down to do this week too :drool:
Never22 -I did EE to start with and in some ways it easier when cooking for more than yourself, I swapped onto Red days as it helps me keep an eye on how many carby I eat (I was a carbohydrate junky:eek:) and I love getting 2 HeA+Bs :p.
I think trying new recipes is a great idea.. not only does it keep your body guessing, but it stops you getting bored and feeling like you are on a diet...
Right -I had better get off and finish my meal plan for the week...
have a lovely afternoon ladies...

Morning lovely ladies

Sorry havent posted so much, finally moved into our new house! wooo! so had a bbq yesterday, am feeling rather fragile today but not as fragile as my hubby!!!

Am cooking a lovely chicken roast today, mmm. Welcome to the newbies and well done on some fabulouso losses girlies!

We are going to get there this time!

I wanted to make a pavlova today! does anyone have any idea how much would be in a 6 egg meringue using sugar? Have some lovely fresh strawberries in so was gonna lop them on top with some nat yog or creme fraiche!

Will update later! thanks for all your lovely messages ladies, you really keep me going xxx

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes :grouphugg:

I think I am going to like it here. Just waiting for the oven to heat up, I have made pizza. I must admit, my itty bitty 75g of wholemeal flour base doesn't look as impressive as the 2 normal pizzas I made for the family but the toppings look good, hope it will taste nice and I won't be tempted to eat theirs! :gimi:

I bought some scanbran in Holland and Barratt today, gosh do those things look unappetising! Not trying them until tomorrow since I am having my two HEB for pizza dough, but might syn one just to try them.

Hope your Sunday is SW perfect :eatdrink051:

ahhh scanbran. they certainly boost the weight loss. mostly because they take more calories to chew than they contain... they do make a fab carrot cake though :D

Hiya all, well done on the fabulous losses!

:wavey: hey patsy! Nice to meet you! Welcome 22!

Evening m'lovelies! :D

Firstly, a big :welcome2: to Never22! I think you're going to enjoy it here - they're all as mad as a box of frogs (apart from me, naturally :innocent0002:) Don't listen to what they're all saying about me! They paint me in a very bad light! :p

Massive :0clapper: to Helen, Surreygal and Capricorn! Fabulous results ladies :)

Welcome back Karen - sounds like you had a fab time over in the Emerald Isle! Don't mention Baileys though - don't think my stomach can handle the thought of alcohol :drunk:

Patsy and Spanx - Alan's in Malta m'lovelies, so no chance of me bumping into him. I might be obsessed with him but not even I am going to jump on a plane to Malta ;) Although after spotting the barman last night (see my rather lengthy story below!) I think Alan has some competition :D :8855:

"Sian - hope your bloody head is throbbing this morning! Serves you right for kicking off at 4pm and (presumably) drinking like the government was bringing in prohibition next week! :8855: Is just jealous because I stayed in last night and not a drop of alkihol made it into my gob! lol Serioulsy though, hope you had a cracking night out with your girlies and you're not suffering too much for your indulgence today"

Now Bev m'lovely, tis very unladylike to wish a hangover on a mere innocent! Think you need to go and sit on the naughty step for 10 minutes!! :p By the way - when you say no alcohol made it into your gob, does that mean you've been throwing it over your carpet again??! Told you, can't take you anywhere! ;) P.S. I would never tell you off for writing a lengthy post hun, twas merely concern for your wrists!! They are an important appendage after all!!

As for me...I'm feeling a tad delicate today shall we say. If I were to use a smilie to sum up what I'm like it would have to be this one :sign0137: Tis my own fault though for attempting to drink my own body weight in alcohol (at my weight that's possibly a little bit insane! ;)). There was definitely far too much of this :party0016: and not enough of this :party0023: Oh well, I'm still young, and I'm on holiday. Got to have a bit of fun to keep me on the straight and narrow! ;)

As for my night out...Well we had an eventful evening! :) Lots of alcohol makes everything a little bit fuzzy though, lol! We met these guys in one of the pubs in Carmarthen and I was talking to this fit bloke (Damien - should have known he'd be trouble!!) who said they were off to Savannahs later on. So we got there and were pratting around, dancing round our handbags as you do (see, I did get some body magic in!) They turned up at some point so I was talking to this Damien again and flirting etc. Hmmm...so we ended up having a bit of a kiss. Anyways, I don't suppose you really want to hear all that, lol! ;) So I was at the bar later on and was talking to his mate, and it turns out that Damien is actually married with kids!!!!!! I was soooo embarrassed! Although in my defence he shouldn't have been out on the pull if he's married! :flamingmad:

As for the barman in Savannahs - lordy he was cute!!! If I thought he was there every Saturday night I'd be there every week, lol! Here's the but though...the first thing he said to me (before asking what I wanted to drink!) was "I love your top!". That doesn't sound like the kind of comment a straight man would make :sigh: Such a waste if he is gay, as he was looooooooovely! Which is why I'm convinced that all attractive men are gay. Or married!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Right, think i need to wrap up this post otherwise I'll end up with RSI myself! Hope you've all had a fab weekend :)

Sian xxx

LMAO... Sian... a married man... OMG:eek:... what was you thinking off???:eek:
Right thats it... I'm off to build a box to lock my husband in!:8855::8855:

Just jesting hun... they are swines those men when they get out with their mates...:mad: let me tell you its a good job it didn't happen on my watch... I would have knocked him clean out! :flamingmad:

I think you are defo on the right track with gay guys... they are always the stunning ones, such a waste!:confused:

Well I have not been still today, the house was cleaned top to bottom and then off to the garden center and home to do battle...
This lack of sunshine has done no favors for my garden, all my bedding plants have given up the ghost. Ah well, they have been replaced with shrubs today, you watch the bloody sun will be cracking the flags tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Its WI tomorrow, but don't hold your breath, I'm not... I have been crapola and I deserve whats coming, I did think about giving it a miss, but where theres shame theres blame... so I will be kicking my bootie all the way to the scales... and I will be staying to class.:(

Don't worry lovey, I don't chase after married men! So your hubby is quite safe :)

I almost smacked him one once I found out, but by this point I had clocked the fit barman. Seeing as I wanted to spend time eyeing him up I thought I'd better not get myself thrown out of there! ;)

Fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow love! :)

Sian xxx

Its a good job you didn't take a swing at him, with all that drink in ya you would have ended up missing and doing yourself an injury lol

Glad you had a good time hun... I wish we all lived near to eachother... could you imagine us lot on a night out OMG!

Its a good job you didn't take a swing at him, with all that drink in ya you would have ended up missing and doing yourself an injury lol

Glad you had a good time hun... I wish we all lived near to eachother... could you imagine us lot on a night out OMG!

OMG! My poor liver is twinging just at the thought of a night out with all you lovelies! We'd never survive :) :8855: xxx

Looking good Sian!!!

Sorry to hear about your married man episode - if it had been me, a quick knee to the privates would have ensued! Why is it that some men just can't be trusted? I should know, I was married to one for 10 years!

Well girlies, no matter how far apart we live, I think we should plan a big get together for when we all get to target - might have to excuse Capricorn though if she's still in Germany!!

Good morning.

Liking the pink cowboy hat Sian, it suits you.

Well, my h/m pizza dough was ok and I didn't eat even the tiniest piece of the "normal" one.

It is raining again, all day apparently, for a change :badmood:

I have lots of housework to catch up with and I feel tired already.

Good luck with the weigh in Patsy.

Hi All

The wanderer returns!

I’ve no chance on catching up on how you’ve all been getting on, so I hope you’re all still moving in the right direction and are still all highly motivated.

I’ve been a right pig for the past 3weeks L . Eaten and drank loads and all the wrong stuff, but heyho, back on the wagon today and full of enthusiasm. When I first started SW I had a 2 stone target to achieve before my hols and I managed 2.5 stone and so when I went away I thought that as long as I come back still with 2 stone lost I’ll be more than happy. Well I managed it…just! I weighed in this morning for the first time in 3 weeks and I have put on 6lbs!!!! Horrendous I know, but for a brilliant holiday it was more than worth it.

Have we got any mini challenges running at the moment? When I left you were on fish weeks…how did that go? I’m setting myself a mini target of a stone off by the end of September but would be happy to join in on any other challenges to keep me on track.

So motivated at the moment and to be honest, glad to get back off all that rich food and huge portions the Americans seem to consume without a thought.

Ps. Welcome all the newbies. Hope you settle in with the group and find great support xx

Ooooooo! Chelle's back!! :D:D Welcome back hun! 6lb gain isn't too bad for a holiday in Vegas m'lovely, you should be very pleased with yourself! It sounds like you had a fabulous time out there, and have come back with loads of motivation! :)

We don't really have any mini challenges as a team, so maybe we all need to put our heads together and come up with a new challenge. I defintely need something to focus on after my boozy weekend :giggle: I know what you mean about rich food...I had a bacon, sausage and egg sandwich in Wetherspoons yesterday, and it gave me a queasy stomach all day (could have been the alcohol though ;))

Anyways, good to have you back with us, it's been quiet without you! xxx

morning lovely ladies:)

welcome back from your hols karen,sounds like you had a great time:).

sian looking good hun,loving your new pic,hope you are feeling less delicate today;).

welcome back chell sounds like you've had a fantastic time in vegas,dont worry you will soon say goodbye to those lbs:).

have a great day all.xx

Sian.... Now thats a mighty fine hat little lady... make any wonder the fellas were after ya.:8855:
Tell you what hun, jesting aside, you look fab, I can definitely see a change in your face. :)

Spanx... Now wouldn’t that be fab, and oh my god would you lot be in for a treat with that Miss Beverly, she never stops with the humor.:8855:

22... thanks chic... I’m gona need it on this one, there WILL be a gain, the luck bit is not too much I hope. The bloody rain gets right on my t**s, what kind of summer is this???:mad:
Oy... God, get your finger out and send us some sunshine! Pretty please!

Chelleb... welcome home hunnie, glad you had a lovely holiday. Its hard in the states isn’t it hun, they don’t know what healthy food or portions are. The up side is... when we go there on holiday I come home and eat loads of veg and healthy stuff, strange how you miss it. You will have that stone hun, motivation is the key word!

Surreygal... morning hun, hope your having a good SW day x

Bev... Your quiet... not good for you, hope your not in the vodka bath! :8855:

Back