QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

now that i have out myself in for this crazy bike ride anyone got any ideals how i can raise £2800.????

Thanks for the welcome and defintly stick my name down for any challages or anything like that :) what about a 100% week?
Mmmmm soo looking forward to a great big plate of syn free wedges tonight before heading out to help at my local youth club. they always fill me right up so i am not snakcing all night, espisially with WI in the morning!
Does anyone else seem to want to eat less the night before a WI? or maybe eat more superfree food or things that wont sit in your system

I am sitting here and looking at my nintendo Wii, which is sadtly collecting dust! I am at the tail end of a back injury and i can;t wait to get back on it again and start working toward my body magic :)
Anyway, have a lovely evening ladies, i hopes its a wonderfully sunny for you as it is for me :)
Red X

now that i have out myself in for this crazy bike ride anyone got any ideals how i can raise £2800.????

Bag packing?

I know it sounds a bit nuts, but get and a few freinds together and hop off down to asda or such and bag pack for a few weekend. I was fund raiser for a few clubs at uni and bag packing was always a graunteed few hundred pounds if not more! What about making up some SW goodies and selling them at work or around the neighbourhood?
If i think of anymore i will let you know! :D
Red x

Well girlies, just a quick post as am on my phone just about to go for a little visit to the beach on the way home from class, will post properly later on, but I lost... 3.5 lbs!
Don't know why I was so worried! Have decided now there will be no more stressing before a weigh in...whatever will be will be!
Xxx

Hi ladies, will post properly later on, just wanted to say a big WELL DONE to corsacar, been thinking of you today! I told you would lose! il pop back later, xx

Ps. made giant jaffa cake today, so will post piccy later too. xx

Hi,
can i also join please?????
i have about 13 stone at least to lose :cry:
ive been doing slimming world for 2 weeks now and lost 11 pounds in my first week!!:D

i get weighed tomorow(2 week weigh in)

i would also like to do the 2 week challenge

can i use my weight loss from 2moro as part of the challenge too???

Evening ladies

Hi there XXtannyXX and welcome on board... I saw a post from you earlier and was going to pop on to tell you to come and join us...no need now -You found us :D
Hope you love it on here... everyone is great and so helpfull
Well done on the lose Corsacar ..brilliant loss "woo hoo" :D.... see -we are all on our way :p

Well dinner was scrummy -I did the honey glazed pork and did mashed potato with sauted onions and red pepper in and then stir fried sugar snaps, carrots, babycorn, paes and sweetcorn.... was gorgeous -but really filling -There is NO way we could have eaten the amount they suggest :eek:
So today I have clocked up 1hr 58mins on the wii :p .. my body will wonder what is going on at this rate :8855:
and I now have my scrummy 8syn yogurt to eat *drool* then I am done for the day and I have managed to get 13 syns down me -so Im sticking to my plan to eat as many of them as I can (well Im only on day 2) ;)

Right I will get off, have a great night all

Hi guys thanks for the welcome. Have been looking at some of the recipes on here,looking forward to trying some.:)xx

Thankyou for all your support!
Starting my exercise regime tomorrow, think i will start with 20 minutes everyday for one week and then up it to 30 in the next week.
I am very excited and very spurred on by my loss tonight!
Who weighs in next?! This is so exciting, i am so proud of everyone!

Well done slimline tonic for signing up for that, i hope we can support you as much as you need for your journey towards the challenge!

Didn't stay to class today, i'd promised my OH a KFC when i lost a stone so i made KFC chicken SW style and took it with me, he bought a KFC and we sat and ate it on the beach, was lovely and i felt completely guilt free...didn't even want any of his! :D

Dudette - hope you're feeling better soon!

Losc - thankyou for being so encouraging, you are a star hun! giant jaffa cake?! must see the recipe for this, im not a fan of jaffa cakes but im sure my OH would love to try it!

I bought the extra easy cookbook at class today and im hoping to buy another one next week. I have to say thereare some lovely recipes in there and it has spurred me on to plan my meals weekly again and to try what looks like some gorgeous food!

How has everyone else got on today? Hope you have all had a lovely day! And welcome to our newest member! I'm sure you will find this group very supportive :)

xxxx

Hi Ladies

Well, i had my giant jaffa cake, OMG it is lush! Had to take a piccy! (found recipe on here and it is well worth 4.5 syns per slice)

Welcome xxtannyxx to our little team, i hope we can support you on this journey.

Sian, i have really sore throat today too, am hoping it is going to go away soon, dont like it! felt pants before, but paracetemol does the trick!

How is everyone else getting on today. Slimline, what a fantastic goal, i saw this advertised the other day too! well done you for taking the plunge.

Attachments

• jaffa.jpg
    jaffa.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 50
  • jaffa 2.jpg
    jaffa 2.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
ooooeeee!
That looks yummy...and thats fro someone who isnt keen on jaffa cakes!
xxx

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
Well done -
I was only looking at that in a mag yesterday -I was soooo tempted , but Im not sure I will be fit enough as I have neurological problems....I was tempted because I lost my lovely big sis nearly 2 years ago to ovarian cancer, and my mum had a mastectomy last year -luckily she got the all clear then :D
I might chat it over with hubby and see what he thinks my chances would be of doing it...
Again WELL DONE and now you have to stay on here with us so you will be super fit for it all :D

hi sorry to hear you have a neuro problem, i work on a neuro ward, so hope it is not to serious.

my partner was like you should do it ring now before you change your mind, a bit worried what it will entail as it is 238 miles in 5 days, better get my bike out and start peddling lol.

Ooops, meant to say - dudette, hope you feel better soon too!
and well done capricorn on having your syns, i imagine that must be quite hard as you have not been having as many. What did you think of the pork? its my fave recipe i think!

Its sad how many lives have been touched by cancer, and im really sorry to hear all of your personal struggles with the disease.

Chelleb - day 2 of biggest loser, still very very hard but i love it, i cant wait to know what you think of it! although it can be a bit confusing navigating it!

Hope your having a lovely evening everyone! xx

ooohhhh jaffa cake mmmmmmmmm ... is there an icon with its hands over its eyes :D ...I used to love the bags of mini ones from Lidl

Losc-the pork was scrummy....
Corsacar -the EE cook book is brill.... That and the "around the world" are my 2 faves....

I have to say that out of all the SW recipes I have done so far there hasn't been one that we didn't like :D -much better than WW cook books :p
Hi Slimlinetonic....
I have had problems for about 10 years... I got diagnosed with intercranial hypertension in th UK -the meds were generally worse than the illness and as for the lumbad punctures :eek: :(... then last year I ended up in hospital here and they found that I had chiari malformation -I had a piece of my skull removed late last year to make room for my brain (which I maintain proves I have a big brain :8855:) -I do feel a little better -but they warned me before hand that it wasn't really to solve the problem -but to hopefully stop it getting any worse...
After seeing my sis go through ovarian cancer though -what I have is a walk in the park
oooop sorry for waffling.... but I bet you are all getting used to it :p

Two Week Challenge

Louise - 5lbs - 1.5lbs off!!!
Capricorn - 4lbs - 3lbs off!!!
Corsacar - 5lbs - 4lbs off!!! - 3.5lbs off!!! - Target Met!!!
Freyasmommy - 3.5 - 1.5lb off :)
Dudette - 7.5lbs - 5.5 lbs off!
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana - Personal target to beat the scales!
Chelleb79 - 5lbs - 3lbs off!!!
StIvesLiz
Surreygal -
Redfireangel837 -
xxtannyxx - 6lbs

Well done Corsacar on your loss and meeting your 2 week target!! That's brilliant. Hope the exercise goes well too.

Welcome Tanny and good luck on your weight loss. I'm sure this team will help you.

I didn't do any exercise yesterday and I'm going to find it hard to get anything done today either. I was shattered last night, fell asleep on the sofa before 9 o'clock! Had a bad food day yesterday aswell, forgot to take my breakfast to work with me which just put me off all day and ended up giving in to the stupid amount of sweets we have in the office. Was a little disappointed in myself.

Everyday at work there is sweets, chocolates and doughnuts and then once a week they have 'Fat Fridays' where they have chippy, kfc or mcdonalds all sat at their desks....it is soooooo hard! People are so mean, they should go without because I am haha

Anyway, going to be a better day today, have a good day everyone xx

Morning all
Another glorious day here :D -
I have just had my brekkie -
2 bacon medallions, 2 small eggs scrambled and some cherry tomatoes cooked through mmmmmmmmm
For dinner tonight Im doing a coq au vin from the SW book -will report back if its a yummy one ;)

I decided to do a bit on the wii first thing -I had my 1st go at the 10 mins advanced hula hoop :eek:heck do you know that you have done it :p ..I did some step too - so thats a bit done and dusted :D

ChelleB -It must be torture when everyone around you is stuffing down the sweets n things :( -are there any SW friendly versions you can keep in your drawer so you don't feel like you are missing out? and so folks don't notice you not joining in feel that they have to do the "oh go one, one won't hurt"

Hope everyone has a great day..

Back