QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening all!! I have to agree Chelle, it is quiet on her tonight! I've been out for my daily walk (minus the dog this evening! :D) so I've added another 30 mins to my total, yay!

Well...I went shopping today with the intention of buying nothing! Hmmm, that didn't happen! :D I have a wedding coming up in September (not mine thankfully!) and I happened to be in Debenhams when I saw this jacket:

Ivory satin tipped reefer jacket - Jackets - Coats & jackets - Women -

Well, I couldn't resist trying it on could I :) I didn't think it would fit, as the largest size was a 20, but I tried the 20 on and it was actually a bit big!!! I personally think they've been very generous with the sizes as I have other jackets in a 24 which fit me nicely. I actually bought it in an 18, as it fit pretty well at the moment, but I'm hoping to lose more weight by 25th September so I didn't want to look like a sack of spuds! :D

Almost bought a hat to go with it but I thought the ostrich look was maybe a step too far! ;)

I'm definitely going to have to rein in the spending over the next few months. 2 impulse buys in one week is not good, lol!! :D

Ooo, also Amazon emailed me to say that my Wii is going to be delivered sooner than expected. June 7th rather than the beginning of July. Yay!!

How has everybody's day been? xxx

ok so I started really well this morning but a family picnic with the inlaws put temptation in my way. I avoided the cake, biscuits, the ice cream, the mullerrice, fizzy pop, the white bread, the muffins, the sauasage rolls etc etc.
However i did succumb to a cornedbeef sandwich on brown bread which I didnt intend to have and a generous handfull of chips by the seaside.
Not exactly a good start but I loaded myself with free foods before I ate the other stuff to reduce the impact and compared to what I would have normally eaten (everything under the sun and a portion of chips to myself!), Im rather proud of myself.
Tomorrow we plan a little better! Prior Planning prevents pee poor performance as someone once told me!

queen size

well i really hope that my queen size figure is on the way to once again becoming a princess,i read your post and would like to be a part of it as i myself have about 82lbs to lose.been walking and running alot today it has come of a slight shock to myself to discover i can actually run still.have lost half a stone already so onwards and upwards as they say/congrats to all who have lost so far,keep it up xxx:)

ps guys,i recently discovered if i make ice lollys out of lemon or blackcurrent juice i can snack alot on next to no fat/calories(just a tip that occured to me sitting here,it make a change from fruit)also while im on it jelly is the same.very lo fat,and add fruit to it too,perfect for munching on guilt free

hi weewee im new to this board too, they are a very friendly and encouraging bunch but i think they are all on their wii's tonight as no-one is here!

haha tatws,hi to you too,i wish i had a wii but i have been making the best of the road,my feet and an mp3 player,hope its nice again tomorrow im gonna do it again

Good morning budding Princesses :D

Sorry I've not been around much, had a bit of an hectic time what with one thing and another. I'm back at work now too - only been back a day and it's already playing havoc with my exercise! :mad: lol Didn't even switch my Wii on yesterday :eek: but I did do 1hr 10mins on Tuesday to get me back on track.........I'm an hour behind now though with missing yesterday. I'll give it some wellie tonight though :D I would have gone on it last night, but I really wanted to watch 'The Biggest Loser' on Sky :( Bit of a cop out, but I love that program! lol

Well, we seems to be going great guns girlies :D Fandabidozie! I can honestly say, that joining this forum/group really is helping me keep on track, so thank you all, you're a lovely bunch of people :)

OMG Sian :eek: You bought a Wii :8855: I'm sure it's one impulse buy you won't regret :D Like I said before, I hate exercise with a passion, but the Wii is just a completely different ball game. It's so much fun :D Good luck with it - I hope you love it as much as the rest of us addicts do!

Capricorn, I can totally identify with what you said:- "I have the rhythm of a flip flop" I unlocked a couple of advanced levels (rhythm kung fu, rhythm boxing and step) and I'm all over the place! :8855: I'm getting better though :D Oh, before I forget, what was the soup like?? Did it taste as good as Heinz?? I like your 2lb a week thinking Capricorn - a year is nothing compared to the rest of our lives is it? Nice perspective!

Well done on stopping at 14.5 syns Chelle :clap: I laughed at your post, it was so 'me' lol I swear everything naughty knows my name :( lol I don't have (well, more 'can't' really) anything like that in the house because I know for a fact I would eat the lot!

Welcome WeeWee (hope I've remember your name - I've kinda lost the plot now and forgotten all I've read :eek: lol) I'm sure you will find this place as much help/support/inspiring as we do. It's lovely to be among people who share pretty much the same probs as us, and who understand how difficult it can be to lose weight sometimes. Anyway good luck with your weightloss and if you have any questions, we will do our best to help you xxx

Well done everyone with your losses so far, we really are brilliant! :D Keep it up girlies - we can, and will do it!! xxx

I know there's lots of post I've not commented on - I'm not being rude, there was just so many of them I can't catch up :eek: lol

Have a good day everyone xxx

morning all

Welcome weewee ....:D
Sian -well done on the jacket :Dit will probably be too big by september :p

Well I don't know what happened yesterday -but my alter-ego "starvin Marvin" came to see me :eek: -I was soooo hungry -I didn't want snickysnackysnoos -I wanted proper food.... I had eaten my dinner by 4:30pm :p -but then I recovered! Luckily I didn't give in and do any damage -I filled the gaps with fruit n natural yogurt -so I finished yesterday on 14.5 syns :p and I did 1hr on the wii (luckily Im in credit :8855:) ... Im just quite achey and tired at the moment....nothing I can't deal with, but its irritating all the same :confused:

Anyway -today is a whole new day and I have done 20 mins on the wii -so its a start ...and I have a nice filling menu planned for today ;)
oohh Bev -the tomato soup is nice actually -but I wouldn't rave about it...

Its nicer than it sounds -it would have to be it is:-
  • 2 tins tomatos
  • 1 tin carrots
  • 1 tin baked beans
  • 1 big pickled onion
I threw it all in a bowl and blitzed it and then just heated up the portion I wanted -seemed silly to heat it up first ;) ..... I think the onion just gives it a little kick -you can't taste it as such....
Bev-Im on the 10 min super advance boxing -Im addicted and actually really good at it :D...its my fave, that and tennis
For dinner tonight Im making a herby mince base -topping with sliced potatoes and baking then adding a cheese sauce layer and baking until golden -I will let you know if its good (Im making it up as I go along again) -so will make note of the recipe "just in case"
right Im off for now
Hope everyone is well -have a great day

Morning everyone

Weewee, welcome to our team, i love it! i hope you find it as motivating and inspiring as i do.

Bev, im in your gang, back at work, and barely finding time to fit my exercise in. Managed two hours but im going on shift now, not back til gone 9 tonight and back out at 6 tomorrow morning, but im gonna give the wii some welly over the weekend!

Does anyone know if there is another advanced step after the 6 min one? i love the step. And was just wondering if that was it or if i keep going will i unlock another one?

Sian, i love that jacket, it will look fab! My hubby, came to me the other night with a karen millen dress i wore a few years ago, so i am now aiming to get back into it!

Hope everyone is doing well. I will try and post again tonight. I found this week quite hard if im being honest, well not hard, i have just been tempted more than i usually am. I dont know why though. Have had a few naughty treats but am still in my sw frame of mind and am determined!, and am just concentrating on the bigger picture of 2lbs a week average and ill be at goal by next May. Woo.

Have a great day. xx

Good morning everyone.:)

yay the sun is out again:D what a nice day.
Welcome weewee:D.
chelleb i hope your back gets better soon.
Today i am on a red day,i am having a gammon salad for tea.This week i have made sw vegetable soup,which was nice, a sw quiche which was really nice my hubby and son loved that:D,also the sw kfc which we all loved my hubby said can we have that again:D:D.
i am behind on the exercise but hopefully i can catch up some today.Im also trying to have longer walks with the dog.
dudette i love the jacket:D hopefully your wii will be with you soon .
well have a good day all.xx

Afternoon Girls!
Having a really really hard day...its turning out to be a tough week! I havent written anything that i've been eating down for the past...well since monday and even though i have stuck to plan, i always feel as if i'm missing something if i dont write it down and ive just lost all my enthusiasm.
I know i can't have used all my syns but i still cant help but feel guilty :(

Still, got aquafit tonight, another hour into my challenge, and as of tomorrow, i am going to write EVERYTHING down...might even buy a special pretty notebook to put it all in, almost like a diary! That would save me moaning at all of you! Sorry girlies!

How is everyone else today?
xxx

hi gals and guys,hope today finds you in a positive frame of mind,last might i wrote down all my meals and points for today,erm i heard somewhere that failing to prepare is preparing to fail lol.so i did just that prepared and today is going to be another success.corsacar thats just what i do,a pretty little notebook stays with me all the time and i even buy little pretty stickersw to award myself daily on a successful day,for me it really works when im being regimented with the book it helps me stay on track,you get that book :)

Afternoon all

Weewee -I have that quote in my signature ;)-its something hubby got rammed down his throat via the army .... along with "KISS" Keep it stupid simple and various other little "gems" :8855:

There must be something in the air as everyone seems to be having an "odd" week .... I have managed to keep "starvin marvin" at bay so far today :D.. I had weetabix for brekkie -then I had 2 bacon, 2eggs scrambled, mushrooms and fresh tomatoes-warmed through for lunch and then fruit n yog for pudpud. Dinner is underway -but Im planning on having that when hubby finishes golf, unless he is really late and then I will have mine before "Marvin" comes out again ;)

Corsacar -I have to write everything down -I do a diary on here, one on another site I go on and on my SW online diary :p.....oh and then of course I sometimes tell you lot too :eek: I find it really helps -also it means if you have a really good/bad week you can look back at what you did ;)..
I have to be organised or I go doo lally...Hope you find something to help get your motivation back,,,, and until then -"moan" as much as you like -we all do it -thats why we are here:p
Right off to check the remoska... have a great afternoon all:D

Afternoon lovely ladies!! :D

How are we all? I've been reading through all your posts - phew, hard to keep up sometimes, lol! :)

Firstly, welcome WeeWee!! I hope you'll find us all to be a supportive bunch of ladies :)

Corsacar - sorry to hear you're having a bad week hun! Don't feel bad about moaning though hun, that's what we're here for :) Like Capricorn I have to write everything down. If I didn't I'd conveniently "forget" some of the naughty things I was eating! :8855:

Capricorn - I loved your posts about your alter ego starvin Marvin!! I had a big chuckle to myself whilst reading them, much to my parents' bewilderment, lol! :8855:

At the moment I'm trying to steel myself for a sts tomorrow. I don't understand it really. I know I was a bit naughty at the weekend, but I've stayed within 105 syns this week, and I haven't been doing anythnig differently :( Maybe not having breakfast properly has had an impact. I don't know! Oh well, keep your fingers crossed for a loss for me this week! :)

Sian xxx

Good afternoon :D

Sneaking it at work for a quick read :p

When's your WI Sian? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :D

Have you got your Wii set up and working yet?

I'm another one who writes things down, with a memory like mine I need to! lol

I managed to do 42 mins on Wii Fit before I jumped in the shower for work this morning. Gonna try and do at least the same again tonight..........if I can stay awake! I've been up since 5.15 :eek: I might do free step while I'm watching The Biggest Loser tonight. Not very energetic, but better than nothing :D

Back to work - catch you later xxx

Hiya Bev! WI is tomorrow morning (which is why I brought my scales with me on holiday! :8855:), so fingers crossed! The Wii is being delivered on Monday, so I know what I'm going to be doing on Monday evening! Good job I haven't got a busy week in school next week! ;) Getting the Wii set up is far more important, lol!

Sounds like you're doing really well with the exercise hun! 42 minutes before work is dedication! :D

Hope the rest of your work day goes well! :)

Sian xxx

P.S. I think the remoska is an electric mini-oven. Although I might be wrong! :) xx

Afternoon all!!

just thought id drop in for a quick one!!

i feeling a little low and the moment so i need some cheering up!

and when im low i tend to pick so i need to pick myself up quick!!

How is everyone?

aint the weather lovely???

Hiya Tanny! Awww, sorry to hear you're feeling low hun. Big virtual hugs from me :hug99: Whenever you're feeling low just think of how well you're doing hun, 16lb is a fabulous loss! You're on your way to losing the weight you want to lose, and becoming healthier in the process! :D Any particular reason why you're feeling low hun?

If you want something to cheer you up, think of me and the neighbour's dog on our walk this morning! I took my eye off the b***er for a minute and he was shooting off across the park! The thought of me chasing after him like a stampeding elephant could bring a smile to anybody's face! ;) The things we do in the name of exercise! :8855:

Sian xxx

Back