QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

ah it sounds like he is doing great, i imagine he is very fit too, being in the army! well done capricorns hubby! My hubbies vice is beer too! Gosh, i remember running around in the flipping winter in school playing hockey! I hated it!

I will have a rummage around my clothes too, i know i have loads that i could contribute. I just need to find em, were moving house at moment so they are in storage but il start on it this week! oooh, how exciting! xx

:8855:haha LOUISE its lisa my sister had trouble with it when she was starting to spk so i got weewee instead and it kinda stuck i will carry on exercising this week and look forward to the motivation a group thing brings.here one of my favourite low points lunch ideas i take a tortilla wrap,spread salad cream light over it,crush up some lettuce,very thin cucumber and tomatoe,not forgetting onion and finally chopped up wafer thin ham and then roll the whole thing,i have some experience in rolling em from an ex job but this is how,all the ingredients must be put in a line across the middle,fold the left and right sides over towards the middle by an inch and roll the wrap up it takes practice but is so yummy and filling and best of all ITS HEALTHY!so theres my ickle pearl of wisdom for the day i hope you all try it if you never have before,i think you will agree its gorgeous.
WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D;)

Evening all!! Wow, soooo many posts to reply to! I disappear for a day and have pages to catch up on :8855: It's lovely that everybody posts so much though I really do enjoy reading them all and they're motivational!!

Firstly - Serena and Debs, welcome to our team!! :D I hope that you both enjoy being a part of this team as much as I do! You're all a lovely group of ladies :) Debs - those skewers sound lovely :drool: It's making me hungry just thinking about them, lol! And congratulations to you on your excellent weight loss so far. 3 stone is a massive achievement! :)

Weewee - roast pork, yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Pork has to be my favourite meat. Well done on your run as well hun! :D

Louise and Bev - my Wii finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It shows how sad I am when I actually set up the Wii and spent 1.5 hours on it before unpacking my clothes! :8855: Priorities hey! :D

Bev - 2.5 hours on the Wii?!?!?!!?!? You are an exercise guru!! :D And shame on you for shipping Marvin out!! :p Hope you kneecapped him before he had a chance to escape! :D

Capricorn & Surreygal - well done on your fabulous losses girlies!!!! :D Hope you both gave yourselves a very big pat on the back!!

Capricorn - well done to your hubby! Bet he's chuffed with himself :) And while I remember - I totally agree about the wholewheat pasta, bleurgh!

Chelle - hope you enjoy Bon Jovi on Tuesday!! We expect to hear all the details on Wednesday at the latest! :D

Corsacar - hope you start to feel less shitty soon hun. It's horrible when things aren't moving the way they should. Have you tried lactulose? Or if you could get hold of some Milpar that's supposed to be good!

Tatws - well done on Race for Life hun - 1 hour is excellent!! Fingers crossed that you have a big weight loss tomorrow hun, you deserve it! :)

Sorry if I've missed anybody out! I had to take notes while I was reading the posts as my memory is sooo crap, lol! :8855:

Hope you've all had a lovely day! Back to work for me tomorrow. Bleurgh! :8855:

Sian xxx

ahh thankyou hun , im looking forward to getting to know this group of wondefull ladys

Evening all

Sounds like everyone has been having a good weekend. Don't think I've read any posts about people straying off track, so well done everyone, another weekend survived :clap:

I've got WI tomorrow too, so really really hoping for another loss. Been good most of the week, with the odd mad moment :17729:

I've not done anymore exercise since my last post, time has run out. I had to watch Britains Got Talent that I recorded on Saturday (yes, I know its trashy tv, but it has to be done) which took up hours this evening!

Anyway, new week tomorrow and I'm feeling motivated and very positive. Really enjoyed getting the books out today and planning a week of Red meals. I think it will be good for me as I will definitely be using my HEXBs which I usually struggle with on a Green day.

Well done Tatws on your Race for Life, you did really well to complete it, especially picking up an injury so early on.

Good luck all you fellow Monday WI'ers, corsacar, tatws and anyone else I've forgotten (sorry). :cross:

xx

Sorry Sian, didn't see your post. So glad you've got the Wii all setup, I like your priorities. It really is so addictive isn't it! That is why it is brilliant exercise as time just flies by. You'll have to let me know which game/event is your favourite.

Sorry sweetchantilly, forgot to welcome you in my last post...how rude :) So welcome along and I hope you can get as much out of the team support as the rest of us. Well done on the 3 stone loss so far, thats brilliant. I can't wait to lose 3 stone! I'm half way there though :)

Have a good day back at school tomorrow Sian, I feel for you. I hate going back to work after the hols, 1 hour back and its like you've never been away!

Ooo, good luck to all you ladies with WIs tomorrow! I'm sorry, I can never remember who weighs in when! :eek:

Chelle - nothing wrong with a bit of Britain's Got Talent! I refused to go out last night until I'd seen the result, as I knew they wouldn't be showing it in the pub! ;) :8855:

Sian xxx

I recorded it so I could forward through all the adverts and the waffle! Turned a 3 hour programme to an hour and a half :D

:8855:must confess i wouldnt move until the result of britains got talent either though i did want that tabious mead guy to win partly cos i love watching him dancing mostly because hes the best kind of no calorie candy EYE CANDY lol:8855:

Lol weewee!! Though the older lads in Spelbound were also fit!! Wasn't looking at the younger ones, that's just cradle-snatching, lol! The older ones had 6 packs to die for! :D

Chelle - I don't blame you for recording it! Having a break every 10 minutes was beyond :)

Sian xxx

Ridiculously amazing six packs, gold hair and all over tantastic...they couldn't fail ;-)

Anyway, bed time for me, just bought a new book I wouldn't mind starting before my eyelids close. Put off so much stuff tonight I should have done for tomorrow, telling myself I'll get up early in the morning to get it done...not going to happen

Catch up with you all tomorrow xx

:8855:we are soo naughty but yeah i agree spelbound were amazing and the older lads were prob better than that dancer considering they werent leaving much to the imagination;);)from the last four or five post i wouldnt blame people for thinking we were the latest ogling society so just a reminder WE CAN DO THIS(NOT THEM:eek:THIS)LOL XXX

Right, morning ladies, today is getting back into routine of work. How does my two year old know that its back to school today and wake up at 5.30 accordingly!!! Before yesterday's race for life someone took pictures and has now put them on facebook. OMG need to print them and stick them on the fridge, all the cupboards and my wallet - I was not a happy bunny! but since I have only myself to blame and Im the only one that can fix it, its time to get moving! If I was worried yesterday about not having a big loss today I will settle for any loss, as long as the scales are moving in the right direction I should be happy!
Off to work!

Well I turn my back for 2 mins, and you're all drooling over dancers with six packs :eek::8855:

So many posts, I haven't got a prayer of catching up! Lovely to read them all though, you made me laugh, especially Sian and her making notes. Must be the teachers instinct :D lol I seriously need to do that too - not enough time atm though :(

Sounds like you're all motoring forward in positive frames of mind. God I love this team, tis fab! :D

I've forgotten who weighs in when, (sorry) so good luck to the Monday weighers, may you all be losers :D Did anyone calculate our collective weightloss last week? I know I didn't :( but it would be very interesting to know :D

I've been up since 5.15 :eek: Walked the dogs for 50 mins and done 30 mins on Wii Fit (getting ahead on tonights session :D) so I'm raring to go now. I'll be alseep in my dinner tonight :eek: lol

I've got a friend coming round tonight, so If I don't get back on here before tomorrow, good luck to the Tuesday weighers too.......Ooooo I'm one of those :D Hoping for a loss this week, and apart from my vodka bath on Friday night, I've been good, so fingers crossed i've not done too much damage with the booze ;) Oh and also, if I don't get back - have a brilliant time tomorrow Chelle xxx

Sian - WooHoo you got your Wii :D Glad to see you've got your priorities right - Wii first, clothes second :D lol you'll have to let us know what your faves are. Have a good day back at work - the idea of spending all day with kids fills me with complete and utter dread :eek: lol I'd want to slap the cheeky ones! :8855: My son is in his final year doing A levels, then he's off to Uni (he wants to be a teacher :eek:) so my kid days are well and truly over :D

Sorry I've missed loads and loads. Not being rude, honest. I need to get my grub organised for work and jump in the shower, so bye for now. Have a fab day everyone xxx

eckkkkk me and bf have just made the mistake of jumping on the wii to weigh his says he has gained 2 pound and mine a pound ....weigh in is tomorrow and i know will both get disheartned if we dont see a loss or at least a sts...thing is i still feel really bloated on ee and i cant even blame it on carbs as ive cut down on the pasta and rice this week .....have skipped a lot of meals this week though especially breakfast what with the kids being of school and rushing around after them

Morning all

Do you always weigh in on the Wii? They may just be different to your usual scales so I wouldn't worry too much. Even if they are the same, your weight can change by a few pounds each day anyway, so just wait until tomorrow and get your official result.

I weighed in this morning and had a 1lb loss. To be honest I'm a little disappointed with that. I know it's a loss and I'm still going in the right direction, but you know what I mean. Nevermind, hopefully this week will be extra good :)

Anyway, have a good day all and I'll catch up with everyone later xx

Morning all

Do you always weigh in on the Wii? They may just be different to your usual scales so I wouldn't worry too much. Even if they are the same, your weight can change by a few pounds each day anyway, so just wait until tomorrow and get your official result.

I weighed in this morning and had a 1lb loss. To be honest I'm a little disappointed with that. I know it's a loss and I'm still going in the right direction, but you know what I mean. Nevermind, hopefully this week will be extra good :)

Anyway, have a good day all and I'll catch up with everyone later xx

try not to be dissapointed hun thats a good loss keep up the good work for next week and you may be surprised by a even better one next week.

we weighed on the wii last week to and the resuls were the same as class so i dont know ..think im going to try and drink more water and have a very low syn day and fill up on super free foods or something and just keep fingers crossed for tomorrow

Morning all....wow, so many posts! :eek: And new people! :welcome:

Hope everyone is doing well, just popping in, seems like ages since I was here last! Have been having a weird time of it lately, I've deduced that my scales are possessed, I managed to weigh in this morning (after much contortion)...but I'm not sure it's real, if that makes any sense?

I jumped on the first time and it did the annoying "err" thing, and I was soooooo frustrated because I know I have been excellent this week. So I jumped on again and it says I'm 5lbs lighter...huh? So yeah, I'm questioning its accuracy. I may have to go back to group just for a truer measurement.

I've recorded it on my ticker and profile, but I'm not sure...feels fraudulent!! Ah well. Had to slow right down on the exercise due to a bad leg. It's a chronic condition, but has only just recently become uber-painful, so walking is moderate for now. How's everyone else getting along?

Back