QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning All:).
Welcome to alia and karen:welcome:.
wow so many great posts to read.everyone is doing really well:D:D.
good luck to any one who is wi today:).
weewee hope your not feeling to bad with your cold hun.
losc i no where you are coming from i'm also late with my * week,my hormones are skipity lol,im resisiting the chocolate,im quite impressed with myself,i settled for a muller light yoghurt.today i feel so bloated and yet i have been so good,put it down to * week.:(.
will catch up later. hope everyone has a good day.:D:Dxx

Hey everyone, I have my first weigh in tonight.. Im excited but nervous and I will be gutted if I dont lose anything because ive tried so hard.. but we will see :)

Good luck to everyone else who's WI is tonight xx

Morning All

How is everyone getting on?

Everytime I come on I'm welcoming more new members. We really are getting to be a nice big group now aren't we. Loads of extra support and extra tips, so the more the merrier.

Bev, the O2 is really close to me, about 40 mins drive so really handy. I really should go to more concerts up there. It’s not always the cheapest night out though is it. I’ve been 3 times so far, JBJ, Pink and Barry Manilow…could you get 3 more different acts???? I was dancing around the whole of the time. I was consciously giving it some wellie to burn some extra calories. Luckily there were 4 spare seats right in front of us, so I moved down and had loads of room to shake my stuff.

Hoping you are right about the scales success I should have on my red week, I am loving the Red days. Had hunters chicken last night, with green beans and carrots, it was so nice. OH loved it too, saying it was the best meal he’d had in ages, high praise I’ll tell you. So that’s definitely one meal we’ll be having again. It really isn’t feeling like I’m on a diet at all! Loving it. Will definitely be mixing it up from now on and not going back to just Green. I’m also on star week this week, so I’m putting last weeks measly loss down to that.

Capricorn, good luck on your WI today, I’m sure you’ll be amazing. You always eat well and exercise brilliantly. I can’t believe you might even finish your exercise challenge today with 3 days to spare, well done you. I really need to get my bum moving.

Weewee, hope you are feeling better soon. It’s hard enough to breathe when you’re exercising, without having a cold too making you feel rubbish.

Big good luck today to you Stacey, first WI. You’ve been really good all week so fingers crossed you see a nice big loss.

I’m having a disaster today, I’ve come back into work today with everyone telling me we are going to a Chinese all you can eat buffet at lunch for 3 colleagues birthdays! I could have probably got away with a little bit of rice and chow mein if I was on a green day, but I’m on a red and I had bacon for my breakfast so can’t even swap days. Arrrggh. Trying my hardest to get out of going, without it looking like I’m just being miserable. There are cakes, chocolates and sweets everywhere too! To e sociable, I’ve taken a huge chocolate muffin which I’m going to wrap up and take home to the OH. Having a very testing day!!!!

Anyway, better go and do some work. Carry on the good work girls xx

There is always someone testing you is'nt there chelleb.It's hubbys birthday and our wedding anniversary next week and hubby wants to go for a chinese so i will have ease up on the food during the day and pick something i know that is lowish in fat whilst i'm out.It's a good job i don't drink, much as that would be something else to think about.

Hiya I joined a couple of days ago, would it be ok to join this group, I've got my first weigh-in tonight. Boo xx

Hi,and welcome.I'm a newbie too.I have loads to loose so i will around here alot so lets give each other support.Good luck with the weigh in,my first one is on monday!!

Chelle, why not have an EE day? That way you can have rice and chow mein :D Oh I didn't realise you were so close to the O2 Arena - gawd knows where I thought Maidstone was! :8855:

Welcome Boo :) Good luck with your first WI tonight.

Good luck with your WI Stacey........and anyone else who has WI today of course :)

boo welcome to you of course the more the merrier around here,were all in the same boat and the more oarsmen/women we have the better:8855:to everyone else hiya and hows the day been?i had bran flakes and raisins for brekkie,i did make a pasta salad last night,pointed it too,but i dont feel like it for my lunch,im blaming the cold:cry:,i put down pork chop salad for dinner too i suppose i will make it but no promises on how much i will eat.i havent done any exercise yet today but i think i will heave the bike outta the cupboard later and go for a burn down the canal.hope everybodys day has been a goodun so far much love WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

hey alia! i'm just new to this group 2 but already all the girls have helped 2 up my motivation level! just done 1hr 15 on wii ;) anyway just wanted 2 say i took a look at your blog and i can really relate 2 some of the stuff ur saying its gud 2 no i'm not the only one!

Afternoon all!!

Welcome to any newbies to the team! :D If you stick around on the team you'll realise that I have a crap memory, so I'm sorry that I haven't got all your names! :) I usually take notes, but I'm pooped from my 1.5 hours on the Wii!

Just tried out Just Dance - OMG!!! I have the co-ordination of a stampeding rhinocerous! :eek: I could stop traffic I'm telling you...though not in a good way! :8855:

Well...I've sneaky peeked on the scales today before weighing myself in the morning. I don't think I'm going to lose anything this week :( I dunno what's the matter with my weight loss the last couple of weeks...surely I can't have plateaued after 6 weeks?!?!?!?! :(

How are we all? Hope you've all had a jolly and exciting day!

Sian xxx

dudette i seriously doubt u have plateud after this short a time and i see ur still exercising on the wii so i reckon u might be pleasantly surprised on the scales and just think of it this way a stay the same result is far better than a gain;)

Weewee - that is indeed very true! I think I'm going to try looking at my weight loss over a 4 week period rather than weekly. I don't want to get too disheartened otherwise I'd start thinking what's the point! Silly I know, but I've never been the most patient of people, lol! :) xxx

hey sian i know how you feel,i only get weighed monthly but i sneaked a peek,luckily it seems like i may be in for quite a positive bit of news when i get weighed on 30th but i know how it can get hard.we just have to remember WE CAN DO THIS!! XX;)

:eek: Flipping heck Weewee! How on earth do you manage to only get weighed once a month? :eek: :8855: Doesn't the suspense drive you nuts? lol

yep sian my nuts do get well and truly driven having a once a month weigh in lol but there ya go the way i see it if i fall i have time to pick myself back up before weigh day:8855:

Evening you lovely lot :D
Hello to the newbies -what a lovely group we have going on :party0011:
Good Luck with the weigh in XStaceyX

:banana dancer:-I have completed my exercise challenge :banana dancer:
In fact Im 10 mins over...Im not going to stop until Monday though -I didn't realise you go past the end of your ticker -so I can keep adding until Monday ;)

Sian -I do the "just dance" occasionaly -but its more "wobble in time" -actually its very like the banana dancer above (clothed of course):giggle:
I have had my dinner and it was nomnomnom .... it is one of my fave WW recipes -- Thai steamed salmon .. I have the recipe on my diary -but can copy it over if anyone wants it..
ooohh Bev -the stifado recipe is over there and I will add the coq au vin recipe over later...
chell -my weigh in isn't until sunday -don't make me do a short week :eek: -which book is the hunters chicken in please :D
Hope you made it past the cakes and chinese unscathed -its a bloody minefield isn't it....
right Im off to chop some melon up mmmmm -means going into the spare fridge in the basement though ...seems a long way at the moment :8855:
Right I will get off and pop in later to catch up...
Have a great evening everyone :D

2lb off for me this week, very happy with that considering I had my weekend away so was only on plan from monday through to today. Going to try for a 100% week this week.

Hello Queen Size ladies... I was recommended by Dudette to pop on over here and ask nicely if I can join your team...

I am a fatty and have LOADS to lose (even my goal weight is still 13.5 stone, but that's the lightest I've ever been in my adult life and as far as I can imagine at the moment! lol)

I hope you will have me? If I need to do anything else to join up, please let me know

Helen x

Back