QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Ha, sorry Chelle. I think it might be your nifty typing compared to my ambling fat fingers :D maybe once everyones WI days are up we should re-organise it in order of the days of the week? or am i being super-anal now? hehe that would be fab patsy.. but i doubt i managed an 8lb loss. as long as i havent managed the 3lb gain the scales predict, i will be happy!

patsy i'm loving your posts.:giggle:.people will think i've lost the plot these days sitting here laughing at my screen:D the other day i was laughing about another thread i had read about joe's sausage!!! :D:D

karen good luck with revising and your exams.

spanx hope you enjoy your day at wimbledon.The weather looks like it's going to be bootiful.

well i have already done some table tennis on the wii this morning, i have to do it whilst my son is at school as i don't get a look in otherwise lol.:)

Laura... keeping the commando theme going, do the domestic stuff at ‘double time’ thats gota be body magic stuff!:)

Not sure about double time but I'll do it commando, who am I kidding cleaning should always be done without clothes it's so much nicer that way, whoever thought up clothes needs a kick. :8855:

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday
surreygal-sunday
Patsy - Monday
Stacey-Thursday

Good luck for your weigh-ins people :)

Im going to town today to get the kids some new clothes, We will probably have dinner in town, Ill probably grab a jacket potato in a pub or something.. Id love to be able to buy myself something new today but I dont want to try on clothes and feel a mess that will just make me feel crap so Im putting it off a few weeks until I lose a bit more :) x

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday
surreygal-sunday
Patsy - Monday
Stacey-Thursday
Capricorn-Sunday

Afternoon you chatty lot :D
Bev I spat tea all over the keyboard because of your commando joke.... Hubby wanted to know why I was sat laughing like Muttly :8855:
Louise -hope your conk is better soon :eek:
I don't think I have missed any losses -if so -sorry and "congratulations" :D

We have done another jaunt around the golf course-so thats 10,150 steps:whoopass: ....and if I thought my trotters ached yesterday :eek:
We came back starvin so I have just had a ham salad with steamed potatoes (feel much better now :D)

Thinking of mini targets -well I have left it a bit late to use hubbies birthday (its tomorrow :p)....but our anniversary is the 4th August -so i will use that as my first one ........but how much to aim for :confused:well, its 6 weigh ins away so if I aim for 1st , just an itty bit more than 2lb a week
Hubby is back to work tomorrow-so "normal service" will resume ;)...... although since we have the dawg staying with us for about a month -we will no doubt be taking her for walks every night .....
Right Im gonna get off and update my diary -will catch up properly later..
Have a lovely day everyone :D

OMG... I'm in food heaven here, and its all free,free,free!:D

I miss pizza so much but don't want to use my brown bread for making bread pizza. I save it for an emergency Sarine! So yesterday had a think on the pizza theme.

So today while I went to the gym for my swim, put jackets in oven along with cherry tomatoes+Italian herbs. (put the tomatoes in foil and sprinkle Italian herbs and salt on top and 2 tablespoons of water) Make sure foil is sealed and put on bottom shelf of oven. Then stick jacket potatoes on top shelf.

Marvin was waiting at the door when i got back from swimming, I fought him off with a tub off cottage cheese while i sorted my PRETEND pizzas out.
Take jackets out and cut in half, mush tomatoes up and place on top. Add sliced ham and onions, then cover top with low,low cheese. shove them under the grill for a minuet or two and wallah!! :D

I'm eating mine with beetroot, just picking them up like you would a piece of pizza. God I am a sad sad woman!;)

Oooh that pizza idea sounds lush. I am gonna have that tom for lunch!

I had salad with ham, potato salad and boiled egg, was lovely!

Has anyone any ideas for a mini challenge or goal for our little group! Think were all nearly done with the recipe one! I have a pedometer too, does everyone else have one? lloyds sell them for couple of quid, maybe we could have a steps challenge! like xxx amounts of steps per day/week etc! I just need something to throw myself into.

have taken chelles idea and i am doing a 2lb a week countdown to christmas also! I dont mind if i lose half pound one week and three half another etc! i just want to get to the end goal of 56lbs by christmas!

Ps. Glove box is a metal box with holes in to take gloves out on the hospital wards, the domestic hadnt screwed it on properly so when i took gloves, it smacked me on face, it hurt! but hopefully all ok now

Hope your cold gets better soon chelle, thanks for your kind words of motivation hun xxx

afternoon everyone ... yday was my first day on slimfast and i done fine i think ..... i had slimfast form breakfast and lunch and had tuna pasta for dinner and had 2 chocolate digestives through out the day .. and today i have had same slimfast for breakfast and lunch and im having chicken pasta salad tonight for dinner i have tryed drinking water but its making me feel atad bit sick ..... i have just orderd t5 slimming tables to take while i do the slimfast diet this month has anyone had them before ??????x

That pizza idea does sound good. I was supposed to be having jackets tonight, so might steal this idea. I have cherry toms and herbs so it was meant to be.

Won't it be amazing Louise if we manage the Christmas target! I've never stuck to a diet that long before, but I'm hoping that this time I can. It's not impossible and it is such a brilliant target. Might have to sort a ticker out for mine too.

The pedometer thing is not a bad idea. I've not got one, but if they are cheap I'll happily get one. Working in an office all day doesn't involve much walking so it will be interesting to see how much I do walk.

Bella, I've not really used any of the slimming tablets before. To be honest I've heard a few bad tales so in the end I get scared off...especially as they tend to be quite dear. Not heard anything about the t4 ones though, so let us know how it goes. Good luck on the slimfast. I did that a few years ago and it did work for me, I was never going to do it long term, but it was a great kick start. In the end I found I was just calorie counting and that doesn't really work for me.

Has anyone else used any slimming tablets before? Do they work?

chelle it would be amazing, i was really shocked when i read your post about it being another four stone between now and then! it really made me think and it has given my motivation a boost that it needed! I have done a ticker, 56lbs, and i have started at 0! but it would be 6 stone in total if we did it! how fab would that be!

I saw these pedometers in lloyds,
Pedometer_l.jpg

Email Print Favourites

Lloydspharmacy Pedometer

Product Code: 7409352

Price: £3.99

Sorry its so big! cant get a pic any smaller!

I have done every diet going but i have never tried slimming tablets, i kinda dont want to go there, always too scared! actually, i did use adios many years ago but they did sod all! Good luck with the slim fast, its a great boost to start a diet off, i really like the chocolate nougat bar thingies they do! sw is great though, no hunger! xx

Last edited:
A Christmas challenge is a fab idea. I started mine 3 weeks ago :D I set myself a target of 45lb but I'm hoping I can top it :D Infact I joined the 'Slinky Santa' gang.

Just in from work - back out again in half an hour to WI :eek: Not enough time to cook and eat, so I'll have to have it when I get back.

Ooooo I can hear the ice cream van :eek: I could just run out and mug him :8855:

I haven't got a pedometer of a Lloyds chemist. Do you think they'll sell them online or in Boots?

Oh I took some let over fish pie to work for my lunch today. I don't think I'll be doing that again - I stunk the building out :eek::8855: Not a pleasant smell :( lol

p.s. will catch up properly later :D

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday
surreygal-sunday
Patsy - Monday
Stacey-Thursday
Capricorn-Sunday
Bev - Tuesday

Good luck Laura, Karen and me for todays WI :D lol

Couldnt face weigh in last week but 'fessed to my C. She text me that I had been slimmer of the week last week when I went to get weighed then home to die from my cold.
Have been to consultant about my skin - had an 18 month problem which I now reckons could be Coeliac disease. More blood tests required - had 5 already and a skin biopsy - sounds fun! Just want to know what it is.
Any one know any Coeliacs who also do slimming world?

Good luck Bev and Karen with your WI's i hope they've gone well.

Reporting in with my first ever gain and rather than crying I'm grinning, it should have been sooooo much worse. I think I must have lost a couple of lbs before the weekend so my 0.5 gain would have been much worse without. My poor friend gained 2.5 after her hen night I actually felt bad I'd got away with it.:eek:

Back to plan in the morning. Strawberries and water saved me this week I think so that's my tip in case anyone's interested.:D

thanks for all the well wishes :) I lost 1.5lb this week so thats a total of 10.5lbs in 3 weeks and I am well chuffed. I also got the results of my math exam (79%) and am now the proud owner of a current math gcse that i had to get in order to get into uni :D all in all, a good night for me.

Well done Karen :clap::clap:

Well done Laura on only gaining 0.5lb! I can put that much on just walking past the local bakers! One wiff and I put weight on! :8855: You'll shift that in no time :D

I'm reporting in with a 2lb loss and a new shiny club 10 sticker :D I was hoping for 3lb to make it a double.........club 10 and my 2 stone sticker. Never mind, I'll just have to get the 2 stone one next week instead! :D lol

hi girs,how r we all?bella i had slimming tabs dunno if theyre the same,orlistat,but they didnt work for me,more like a laxative tmi:8855:
i had spag bol for dinner today,loads of garlic,yummy.i notice everyones weigh days going up mine, is on the 30th not sure what day that is,im ging to get weighed fortnightly after that though,i cant bear the monthly anymore:(
WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Back