QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning all! Dont worry i havent disappeared off the face of the earth, sorry i havent been around much lately!
Just had an uninspiring breakfast of weatabix :sigh: i hate basically using both my healthy extras for breeakfast BUT i have just found a wonderful recipe for dinner tonight on slimmingeats.com so that will be nice :) friday's food is always uninspiring as it's the day before the big food shop!

How is everyone else? Looks like we;ve all been having a pretty decent and motivated week!

Alia - well flippin one! :clap: wish i could do that!!

Stacey - don't panic about the BBQ! ou gotta enjoy yourself sometimes, and SW is meant to be more like a way of life so when you look at it one night pales into insignificance anyway!

Losc - i saw your little note to me in one of your posts! thankyou, work is busy but only because im on holiday after next friday and trying desperately to get everything done as i dont really get covered when im off.

I am a little stressed at the moment - OH has just got a job but itsgoing to take him away a few nights a week, it'll be tough, he is my SW rock and i desperately don't wat to fall off the wagon just because hes not here!

I had the weirdest experience last night that i just HAVE to share with you all. My friend has her own company running pamper parties where they give all sorts of treatments such as indian head massages, thai foot massages, you get the idea. I had a holistic facial massage and just over halfway through very nearly fainted, i came over all hot and my eyes went all dotty, i told my friend i would have to stop, she got me a glass of water and once i could leave the room, i left and burst into tears! Apparently it was a 'healing crisis' and is common but good god...i have never has something so odd happen!

Anyways, enough of me babbling now, hope you all have a fantastic day!
xxxxx

:eek: OMG I'm never gonna catch up with you all! :8855:

But I'll try....................:D

Welcome to the team Nicki, I'm sure you will love it here. It's very inspiring, and (for me......as I'm sure it is for the others) coming here and associating with this bunch of losers keeps me smiling (I even laugh sometimes! lol) and keeps me motivated and on track :D Post away and make yourself at home xxx

Well done all you loosers :clap::clap: Sweetchant - 4lb :D that's great, big well done to you!

Dag, well done on taking your gain on the chin and getting straight back on the SW waggon :D I'm sure we will all fall off it at some point, but if we can get back on it straight away, then we're sure to get where we want to be, so well done you!

Alia :eek::eek::eek: Flipping heck lass, 7lb?!?!?! That's absolutely fantastic! You go girl.............own up though, exactly which limb did you have amputated? :8855: Onhy joking (obviously) :D Big well done to you xxx :clap::clap::clap: Awwww thanks for the flowers, I've put mine in a vase in the middle of the dining room table :D lol You're doing so well, keep on trucking girlie xxx

Laura, I've got my fingers crossed for you having a 4.5lb loss this week and making your 5 stone award :D You can do it! Good luck xxx When's your birthday btw?

Stacey - hope you enjoyed the BBQ (and the alkihol :D Mmmmmm Jack Daniels :D lol) We have to live sometimes, and a bit of what you fancy does you good, anything else is self deprivation and in my opinion, it's a sure way of putting yourself under too much pressure/guilt blah blah blah and falling off the waggon permanently :eek: Well done on getting right back on track xxx

Patsy, let us know what your Joe shipping order is like - I was looking at his stuff the other day and I'm thinking of ordering a shed load........well the minimum 6 packs to start with! :8855:

I'm not doing the pedometer thingy... I knows I don't walk much, but I likes it that way lol :8855: car, car, and car is the way for me. My legs were meant for shaving, tanning and holding me up!

PMSL :8855: My sentiments exactly..........but I've got 2 dogs and I'm up and down stairs at work 30 (I may be exaggerating a tad there :D) times a day. My 'normal' days step count yesterday was 13445 (and that's with the pedometer clipped to me, not the dogs :p lol) and tbh, apart from having no time to increase it, I don't really want to spend my little free time doing even more walking when it's pretty decent as it is :eek: lol It's been really good finding out what my step count is, but I don't think I'm going to take part in this challenge girlies - sorry :(

Chelle, I love America (and Canada) too, I've been loads of times, but I have to agree, the Americans don't seem to 'do' normal portions do they? :eek: I went to California for my honeymoon back in the dark ages - I weighed 12 stone when I went........13 stone 4 when I got back!! Resistance was futile :D:8855: I've gained weight every time I've gone, but I've never been 12 stone since I got married! LOLOLOL Mind I totally asked for such a big weight gain, I was like a crack addict in a coke den ......but with all the yummy food, not crack I hasten to add :D:8855:

I know I've missed loads, but I've run out of time :eek: I've got to hit the shower now and get ready for work :( It's Friday though.......and it's pay day :D so big YAY!
lol

Sorry I've missed some of you, not intentional, honest, just a crap memory :( lol

Have a fantabulous SW day everyone xxx

Morning all,

Alia... the flowers are blooming lovely, thank you! As you may know I don't go to class, I'm doing SW at home with you lovely lot. :) Finding this site and you girls has been the best! I feel so motivated and when your game plan starts to slip all you need to do is pop in here read the posts and your raring to go again. :D
Oh and the laughter is good too, and yes Karen I too am BONKERS! lol
Spanks... have a great weekend hun and bring us some rock back, the virtual one is free of sin's you know. lol:8855:
corsaca... Your 'bit of a do' does sound strange, did friend say it means the treatment is working if you experience the healing crisis?hope your feeling ok today hun.

Bloody hell Bev lass,

Have you come up for air yet?:8855:

It must have been like watching 'River dance' while your fingers were skirting over the keys :8855:

Will keep you posted on Joe, hes tucked in the freezer at the moment. thats how I like my men... cold, silent types!:8855:

Patsy thankyou, yes it does mean it us working it just means that my body has got rid of the tension and toxins too quickly and that is why you experience what you experience. Okay today, big headache and a little emotional but that could last up to a couple of days! Apparently after I will experience of extreme well being so here's hoping!
Xxxx

It sounds sooo interesting, I love anything like that.

Keep us posted on what happens next hun x:)

Gooooood morning everyone and what a glorious days its going to be :D

Chell -those twisty plates are quite good, especially for just sneaking an extra 10 mins on whilst watching the goggle box. Im hoping they may help trim down n tone up from the waist down -something has to :p, as you say they aren't that expensive and they don't take up loads of room:D
Well done on a super loss ALIA :happy036:
XstaceyX -thats a great idea... walking around the lake..and just think -all that fresh air should make the little ones sleep well too *bonus* :D
Karen -congratulations on finishing your exams
have a great weekend Spanx....hope you are off somewhere nice
Corsacar -well done on hubby getting the job :clap: -Im sure you will find ways to distract yourself... what about x-stitching? (guess who is an addict :p) -or how about making the night he is away into really busy ones -so you could use 1 to go to an exercise class or work out to a DVD at home, 1 day you could make a couple of recipes to stick in the freezer -so when hubby is home you spend less time in the kitchen ;)ooooh and 1 night could be your pamper night ...very hard to eat with face packs on, wax strips attatched to everywhere and wet nails;) *and yes Im sure there will some of you out there thinking that is a challenge* :8855:
Bev-if you are doing THAT many steps already Im sure we can consider your target "achieved" in advance :p

I think I have everyone there...sorry if not :eek:

Well -being organised today I have made the mixture up that Im making into burgers for dinner -Im using the recipe I normally use for breakfast sausages. I will post the recipe later if anyone wants it ;) -I have also made some coleslaw and we will be having jacket potato too nomnomnom ...
After I have done this and phoned mum I think I might make a start on fettling the spare bedroom ...
Right -have a great day everyone and keep up the brilliant work :D

Aww thanks Capricorn, shouldn't really call him my OH as we aren't married, we don't live together as he hasn't had a job so we couldn't afford it, but now things may change.
It's exciting but just scary, the thought of all that time to fill! I have to confess I am already an avid card maker so that will keep me busy I'm sure and if this one month trial turns into a permanent job (which is more than likely) I start the new module for my degree on October so o know I'll have a lot to keep me going, it's just a scary thought!
Thankyou for your support, it is very much appreciated! And I know I would love the recipe for these burger! Also could I nick your coleslaw recipe, I've been missing it terribly since I've been on SW but never been brave enough to make my own in case it was a let down from the real McCoy!
Well done you on being so organised! I'm at work today - can't you tell?! Haha!
I'm just not enthused to be here at all today!
Oh well only just over seven hours to go!
Xxxxx

Morning all! I am on the train on the way to London, so excuse any typos, but am posting from my phone!!! Did a WI this morning and only lost half a pound, so I'm a bit cross! Am off to Antwerp for the weekend with some girlfriends and I can already hear the beer, waffles, Belgian choc and moules frites calling! Have a good weekend everyone. X

morning all..:)

Well everyone has been busy posting.:D

just a quick post to say have a great weekend all,i'm going away for the weekend ,i'm hoping to stay on track as much as poss.normally i wi on sunday but will probally do it on monday.I have packed a picnic and cool box is full of all sw goodies:D:D .I had a piece of my son's birthday cake and well it tasted bloomin marvelous.:D:D.

well done to everyone with there losses ,everyone is doing so well.:)

keep up the good work everyone.

enjoy the sunshine:):)

xx

Just a quick one from me today to say congratulations to all you losers! Alia...good grief! That is a fantastic loss.

I've been having a pretty rubbish week with SW. Yesterday I didn't eat a thing until last night and then ate a big meal which I can still feel sat on me now! It is my birthday tomorrow and I was planning on having a good SW one, but now I've decided to just eat what I want for the weekend! I know it's probably a bad idea, but just not feeling it at the moment. Need, to get over it this weekend and then start fresh on Monday.

Sorry if this sounds all a bit negative but I just want to enjoy my birthday without feeling guilty and then just start a fresh on Monday.

Afternoon ladies! :massmoon:

Well Friday is upon us, and I personally couldn't be more glad! :) All my reports are done and dusted, and in the pigeon holes of the correct form tutors, so that's that for another year, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Hopefully now I'll be able to post a little more frequently, and won't be quite so stressed :D :8855:

I've missed far too much to do individual posts, sorry ladies, but here's a few that my crapola memory could drag up:

Nicky - welcome to our ever-expanding team! :D I hope you enjoy reading all the posts. I certainly do!

Alia - 7lb?!?!?!?!?! Blimey girl, that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: Well done you! What's your secret? What days have you been doing this week? I'm curious as I STS this week but have actually been really good and eating more than 1/3 fruit and veggies. Hmmm! I need to know your secret! :D

Patsy - I'm with you on the pedometer challenge. These boots may have been made for walking but my legs most definitely weren't! :8855: What I'm going to try to do instead is just generally up my exercise as I've been a complete sloth the last week and only managed 1hr on the old Wii...it was an hour of dancing though, so that must have burnt off a few calories surely!?! :D Btw - that cheesecake recipe sounds LUSH! :D Nom nom!

Chelle - sorry to hear you're lacking motivation hun. I'm sure you'll get your mojo back soon (me too hopefully!) and you'll be back to your fabulous weight losses! In the meantime - enjoy your birthday hun, maybe you need an event like that to get yourself back in the zone :)

Spanx - hope you have a lovely weekend hun! Send us all a virtual postcard :D

Karen - congratulations on finishing your exams hun! Well done you :) It's such a lovely feeling isn't it :D

Corsacar - congratulations to your OH on getting a job! I bet he's chuffed :) I'm sure you won't fall off the wagon hun. Just think about how well you've done so far :)

Sweetchant1lly - congrats on the loss hun! :D

Bev - you must have RSI after that post ;) :p

As for me...well as I mentioned I STS this week. Not really sure why as I've been really good (despite not filling my food diaries in, oops! :eek:) so I'm going to blame it on the bread, haha! At least it wasn't a gain though, and I'm sure the weight will start coming off again soon. My weight loss seems to be quite peculiar - there's definitely nothing consistent about it.

Well I'm off to bite the bullet and tell my landlady that I'm moving out at the end of next month. Joy!

Hope you're all enjoying some lovely sunshine :)

Sian xxx

Sian, There's a lady at my group who swears it's bread that makes her gain. She's figured out that the weeks with a gain are when she's eaten a few slices despite synning/Healthy Extraing(look made up a new word:p) them. Other people agreed that bread makes them retain water so perhaps you're on to something there.

Back later for a fill in just thought I'd post that while I thought of it.:D

Just a super quick post while I'm waiting for my tea to cook :D

Sian, I think you could be spot on with your bread theory. I don't loose weight it I eat bread, even if it's an HEX or synned it plays daft games with me. I figured this out last time I was on SW, so this time around I just don't eat it at all :D:8855:

I don't miss it until I think about it........toasted with Lurpak on mmmmmmmmmmm, then I could sell my granny for some! :8855:

I don't miss it until I think about it........toasted with Lurpak on mmmmmmmmmmm, then I could sell my granny for some! :8855:

BEV!!! u don't half make me laugh! my gran was just visiting there and i'm wondering how many slices per granny?

but i'm being super duper good this week and not even toast is tempting!

Evening All,

Well good lord, how hot it's been today. I am melting in my first floor flat as all the heat rises.

On the plus side, I haven't been hungry at all today cos of the heat, which is just as well as Marvin paid me a visit yesterday.

WI is tomorrow - no idea if I've lost anything but a skirt I've got keeps falling down today (although it did have a bit of dodgy elastic anyway !) so perhaps that's a good sign.

Helen x

Thank you for the lovely welcome, i can't get over how busy the forums are here, i'm loving it.
I've had a busy day cake making, its my friends birthday and i've made her a cake, carved into a butterfly, with cupcakes spelling her name. Good job i'm not doing the diet just yet because the amount of icing i consumed, must be looking like a cake. Looks a little like a toddler did it, but i'm hoping its the thought that counts :D!
I am doing my asda online shop and filling up on all the goodies for the diet, feels like christmas after a few months on ww. Think i may have finally convinced hubbs to at least attempt the diet (secretly hoping if i make him eat enough salads he'll buy me an actifry just so he can have chips)
Can't stand the heat at the moment, i'm so uncomfy, even sat on the sofa with a fan pointed at my face, roll on winter (
:bolt:hides from summer loving people)

Have a good weekend x

Evening all

Nicki....Im sure your friend will love them. My hubby eats the SW way and he loves the food-Im sure you should be able to get hubby into it (even if he doesn't realise it ;))
Sian -I know that bread holds my weight..It was one of my fave things -but I haven't had any since I started SW and to be honest Im not missing it.
Helen -pinkies crossed for your weigh in :cross:
ChelleB-hapty birfday -hope you have a lovely time :bestwishes:

Well we didn't get our walk this evening as hubby was in late from umpiring the cricket but I have clocked up 1hr30 on the wii, 2x10mins on the twisty plates and 3000 steps... so I will make do with that. Tomorrow we are leaving for the golf course at 5:30am -so I will get some steps in there -ready for weigh day on Sunday :fingerscrossed:.
The burgers were lovely -the recipe is on my diary but I will copy it over tomorrow for anyone who wants it... I had one left -so I have just had it cold and mmmm they aren't bad as a frikadella replacement (one of my old weaknesses :p)
I have another €44 to add to the €50 hubby gave me the other day (yep -he has been on the machine again :D) -so I think I might stick it in a pot until I think of something I would like -or need ;)
Hope everyone who is away for the weekend has agreat time..and the rest of us too....
Sleep well folks....

Back