QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening all,

Dudett... stick a nice bit of cake on the window ledge, when he reaches out for it, trap the bugger by the neck!

I'm just back from asda, gawd I hate supermarket shopping. Usually do it on line but thought I would go and have a good scower round to see what I can russel up in the Patsy kitchen next week!

Anyone know the sins for...
Smash
Fish in parsley sauce
Alpen light summer fruit bars................. ta mucho!

what about saving for one of them no fat fryer thingies?

Hiya Nicki hun, Thats the way, get all that lovely grub in and there will be no stopping you. Planning is 9 tenths of the SW way

celleb.... happy birthday hun... have a fab time, its only once a year.

Bev... bread on offer at asda... one grannie for two loaves of nimble:8855:

Hi Patsy!

Alpen lights are 3 syns each, or 2 for a HexB.

Smash original, new recipe is 2 syns for the 88g sachet or 0.5 syns for 100g made up.

Smash buttery and Smash old recipe are free on Green and EE.

Is the fish the 4 pack of Cod portions in parsley sauce (frozen)? If so, they are 2.5 syns each :)

Hope I've got the right ones!

Sian xxx

Hi patsy

Smash is free on green/EE
Alpen light- 2 for a HEB or 3 syns

Not sure about the fish what brand is it?

Morning all

Well I am gutted this morning as just weighed in and have GAINED 1lb!!!

Totally undeserved as I was on plan 100 per cent this week.

Only thing I can come up with is that maybe I am retaining water due to the heat. Bah!

Helen

Goooooooood Morning all

Happy birthday Chell :553:
Hope everyone having weekends away are having a good time.

Sian-hope you have trapped Marvin (In a non-humane trap) :p....lock him in the wardrobe when you move house and leave him there ;)

Well we were at the golf course for 6:15 this morning but only got half a round done as there were hods of Germans on there clogging up the course (don't get hubby started :8855:) -but we still got 1hr 30mins and 6200 steps done, I will get on the wii later or possibly take the dog out this evening.

I had a nana for brekkie and Im thinking jackets with salad for lunch and cottage cheese and then possibly stir fry for tea.

Pinksparkly -are you drinking enough water? Wonder if that might be why your weight has held this week -it is sooo blummin hot isn't it, Im sure you will get the result you desrve next week ;)
Right Im off to catch up-have a great day everyone...

Morning girls,

Dudette, Thanks for enduring the torture of the directory hun, :)This is the only downfall to not being in a class. :(I don't have access to the on line sin calculator. Has Marvin come to an end hun?

Laura thanks hun, two bars is good value for 1 B choice. But having said that, lets just wait and see what they taste like:rolleyes:

Capricorn... you do loads of exercise:eek: hun, well done!

Well, today I am taking future daughter in-law to finalize wedding venue. I may need to save some sins for a stiff drink once the final cost is calculated. I just cannot get my head round how expensive it is to have a white wedding these days.

Will be back later girls, keep up the sooper dooper work!:)

Morning all

Well I am gutted this morning as just weighed in and have GAINED 1lb!!!

Totally undeserved as I was on plan 100 per cent this week.

Only thing I can come up with is that maybe I am retaining water due to the heat. Bah!

Helen

Morning hun,

You could be right about the weather, Ive drunk loads this week but feel really bloated because of it.

Just stick to the plan 100% again next week and I bet you have a good weight loss. When you look at ppl's weight diaries on here, if they have had a small gain or maintain and have stuck to the plan 100% the following week seems to be a double weight loss for them. Fingers crossed for hun :)

Morning!

Patsy - no worries hun! I don't go to a class either, so the Food Directory is a god send :) I just close my eyes until I've opened the book, lol! :D As for Marvin - I hit him over the head with a banana, and he seems to have taken the hump and vanished. Woopee! Hope you have a good time finalising the wedding venue, and that the cost isn't too bad :)

Helen - try not to get down about your small gain! I'm sure you'll have a really good weight loss next week :)

Chelle - happy birthday hun! :553:

Capricorn - wow, you do so much exercise! You put me to shame :eek: Well done you!

Hope everybody has a lovely day. We've got glorious sunshine here in Haverfordwest. Yay! xxx

woohoo Im back :sign0151:

Patsy -good luck with getting the wedding finalised. It scares me to death when you see how much some folks are willing to spend. I think you will deserve something stiff ...*no rude comments*-you know who Im talking too :8855:

Well it appears I have the exercise bug -since posting earlier I said to hubby come on lets walk to the naafi :eek: "what no car?" asks hubby -nope, and off we went...we were part way there when he asked "who are you and what have you done with my wife?" :giggle:eek:k so at one time I would have got the car to take me to the bathroom if it was possible :eek:

Right the jacket potatoes are in and Im off for settle on the sofa with a magazine..
Have a great day everyone:D
Anyway that takes me to 11,390 steps -not bad for 10:30 on a saturday morning :p-----not sure many more will be added before the end of the day though... ooohh and I got some lovely grapes, celery, peaches whoopsed at the naafi too :clap:

Morning lovely ladies

Welcome to Nikki to this lovely team, im sure youll fit in well, its a great team, it really keeps me motivated!!!

Happy Birthday Chelle! have a fab weekend and dont feel guilty, just enjoy!

Well, just got back from a night shift, been to WI and i lost 5lbs! (thats from last week too as didnt make WI) so i got my two stone and 10%, im really chuffed about that, feel like ive been hovering a couple of lbs away from it for weeks!

Hope everyone is having a great day! post later xx

MORNING EVERYONE
:massmoon:

What a beautiful day it's going to be.

Happy Birthday Chelle
101.jpg

Sorry about the little gain Helen, I'm sure it will disappear this week along with another 2 just to make up for it!

Patsy, I love alpen lights though it's choc and fudge all the way for me. The apple and sultana are lovely crumbled over FF and fruit though. Also made a pretend cheesecake with 2 alpens as the base. Quark and FF for the 'cheese'. Was pretty good.

Capricorn, you make me feel knackered just reading what you do! Poor husband, bet he loves it though.:D

Sian- I'm glad the banana worked on Marvin. I think Capricorn needs to borrow a golf club and get rid of him once and for all. Or maybe we could send him across to another team.....:rotflmao:

Soooo not sure what this weekend holds yet. No plans except to do something! I may just go do some sunbathing. I could do with a little tan, my poor poor neighbours! I've just had a fibre plus bar for breakfast so need to get something a little more substantial. :17729:

Have a great day everyone.

Wow, 5lbs is a great loss - well done :)

I have just made my dinner/lunch for today - a SW quiche with Smash Pastry - it looks GORGEOUS.

I put in the Smash "pastry" case:

Yellow Pepper, Red Onion, Hot Smoked Salmon Fillets crumbled into chunks, Cherry Tomatoes, 3 eggs, Herbs and a HEXA of Cheese.

It looks so nice, and only 2 syns for the whole shebang on EE. Yum :D:D

Dudette... glad the little blighter has slung his hook! Its a pain in the rear when we are 100%ing and he comes to visit. I'm ready for him though, Asda took a big hit last night, so did my plastic!:8855:

:8855:Capricorn... I dare you to start doing sit-ups in bed tonight, would love to hear what husband says about that :8855:p.s... It will be meeee thats stiff if they quote a big tally, I will be out like a light and stiff as a board.

losc... you clever,clever girl! It is fabaroonie seeing all these weigh losses, us girls are well on our way to slimdome! (new words ladies) :8855:Those Wag's will be in awe! Well done hun :talk017:

Laura... had one for breakfast, they are lovely! was a bit surprised, usually low stuff is a bit lacking but they passed the patsy test :8855:

Pink... you is one organized lady... I'm having a 'see what I fancy day'. Fridge is full so I'm playing it cool with menu planning today :8855:

Right... this slimaroonie to be is heading for the shower, have a fab, fab day everyone. If I'm not back tonight it means I have dragged the OH into town, well someone has to shake their bootie! :8855:

Well I've finally told my landlady I'm moving out and she was fine about it :) She suggested I use my bond money as the last month of rent so that's sorted too.

I've just humped 5 crates of heavy textbooks down the stairs, down the steps outside, and into the car. That must constitute a form of exercise surely?!?!?! ;) Hee hee! I look like a beetroot now! :8855:

I can feel Marvin creeping up on me. Think I'll go and have an apple - try to ward him off as best as I can! I'm determined to lose some weight this week, so I need to stay 100% :)

Sian xxx

Back