QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

It does make sense... I'm just so sick of going up and down the scales. So this time I had to look at reason WHY?..
and yup...
I likes all the wrong bloody food.:8855:
But following SW keeps me in line and makes me take notice of whats going in the old musharoonie :8855:

Domestic stuff done, so a peek on the menu board and then gardening time!

Good afternoon all-and what a scorcher it is :character00238:...

Well done on the loss Patsy :happy036:... and hubby says he thinks you are barkin mad -he wanted to know what I was chuckling at -so he read what you wrote about us :8855:-but apparently he reckons you are in good company *don't know what he means* :p
Chell -you will whip that little bit off in no time ;)

Well folks this morning I scrubby dubbed the Bathroom -I was drippin by the time I had done, mind I scrubbed all the tiles (bl**pin thing is tiled from top to bottom) -and then I did the floor on my hands n knees. Then I did the upstairs windows -inside n out... and I have just been and sorted the freezers(lurvely n cool) and made a list so I can meal plan to get it used...... Just need to turn it into a proper list now -but all I can say is "anyone coming for dinner?" :8855:
So even if I don't get many steps done I should have burnt some wobble :p
Hubby should be away next week and possibly the week after -so I will get lots of bits n bobs used up from the freezer then...
Right Im going to get off and make my lunch
have a great day everyone :D

Hey ladies ive gone and buggerd up again :( I had a take away on Friday night.. that was meant to be my treat as Id saved all my syns for 2 days.. but then on Sunday I went to a bbq and wasnt careful with what I was eating at all.. So ive totally buggerd up and I feel so bad for it.. I went on the scales at my aunties and it said Id put on 4 WHOLE POUNDS :| Im so annoyed! So My weigh-in is on Thursday, If I dont use any syns at all (or about 3 or 4 syns a day) Do you think I could save some of the damage :( I dont want to be too upset when I get weighed..
Ive had no syns at all today.. HELP xx

Your aunties scales wont be the same as groups for a start, so don't just go on that hun. Just be as good as you can and I'm sure it will be fine.

If that fails... do you really need two arm's???:8855:

Id gladly give up both arms as long as it means I lose weight! haha.. Yeah your right I guess the scales werent the same, so thats something :D xx

Stacey, try not to panic too much, if you weighed yourself just after youd eaten the food you may have weighed heavier anyway.
I know the morning after i eat a heavy meal i always weigh a little more, sounds silly i know but just try and be 100 % til weigh in and see how you go hun, good luck!

Well ladies i went to weigh in tonight and...I LOST 4 LBS! and got my club 10, i am so happy, was practically bouncing around the room! I am just 1lb off my 2 stone, i cant believe it! My mini goal was 4 stone by christmas and to think i so nearly halfway there already, without feeling like i am deprived of anything, is just amazing. I am just amazed that i have done this all myself, i have wanted for so long to lose the weight and now wanting to be healthy in time to have a nice little family, it just shocks me to think i am getting well on the way.

So i would like to say thankyou in part to you girlies on here because you are all brilliant motivation and such a bunch of lovely ladies so thankyou :D

how is everyone else today?
xxxxx

Can i ask to join this team? or do i have to be picked (like at school for PE...when i was always picked last).

I have a LONG way to go, have lost 3 and still have 7+ to go *sob*

corsica... Thats fantastic hun, you must be really buzzing! You will easy do a lb for next week.

I rejoined class tonight, not been for 4 weeks, but 4lb has gone in those four weeks so onward we go:8855:

Can i ask to join this team? or do i have to be picked (like at school for PE...when i was always picked last).

I have a LONG way to go, have lost 3 and still have 7+ to go *sob*

Hiya Nicky,

You need to be bonkers to be on this thread, oh... and one of the girls leaves her knickers off for weigh in... can you put up with us? lol :8855:

Who leaves their knickers off? I must have missed that or deleted it from my brain as the images were too shocking. :giggle: Oooh perhaps we should all join in, we could all go weigh in our skimpiest night dresses underwearless. Must be worth well over a lb.:eek:

Corsacar, that's FABULOUS!!! Congratulations.

NickyK, I'm sure you can join us no problem though I hear you have to send our leader a tub of quark and an aubergine to join the group. I'm joking btw;). Welcome and good luck with the rest of the weight. You've done the big chunk already so best of luck and well done.

I've forgotten what everyone else wrote the last few days and I'm too tired to go and look so....
(Tick as appropriate)
WELL DONE!
Don't worry, get back on track.
NAUGHTY!

There, was that personal and heart felt enough??:p Nooo i don't mean it, sorry don't know what's come over me tonight but I'm in a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD mood and you all have to put up with it so hahaha.

I'll leave you in peace now........

Evening all - back from my weekend away - dread to think how many syns I flexed, but had a great time! Did very well not to bring any choccy home with me!!!

Too many posts to catch up with everything that's gone on over the weekend, but well done to everyone who's lost this week and a very belated happy birthday to chelle!

Morning girls,

Just a quick in and out, off for my swim and then shopping!!!

Hope you all have a fab SW day :)

Good Morning All :wavey:

The team has been quite quiet over the last 24 hours! Hope everyone is still being good.

Well done Corsacar, that is a brilliant weight loss and you are now so close to that 2 stone!

Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us are at the exact same stage?? All around the 2 stone mark and achieving our 10%. I really like that, it motivates me even more as I don't want to be left behind!

Welcome NickyK. I'm sure you'll love this team, they are all so supportive and have really helped me.

Have a good day all xx

Grrr! Had a sneaky WI this morning to check the damage and discovered I'd put 3lbs on! To make matters worse, of the two (skinny) girls I went with - one has lost 1lb and one has only put on 1lb...

Need to get back on track and have a low-syn rest of the week!

hey everyone :D I have been trying to read all the posts I have missed but I am hopeless as i remember almost nothing of the last 5 pages. congrats to any losers and welcome to nickyh. I am in panic mode with all the gainers but ho-hum! I derailed a little at my daughters 10th birthday BBQ party and now i am trying DESPERATELY to rally and lose for tonights weigh-in. I may have to do the knickerless trick and shave my head. AGGHHHH!

oh... and might i add that I EXPLODED the only pair of jeans I own. my gut caused the stud button to just blow out and fly off and now i am jeanless. that was the same jeans i said i was so pleased to have fit me again after so long LOL. It has made me rather worried about the extent of the damage i caused on saturday. It was only a couple of bits of tiger loaf and some crisps really. (bread smothered in butter and about a bucket of crisps...) SIGH!

Good morning all...

I have been catching up on all the posts,big congrats to all the losers well done everyone:D:D.

Belated birthday wishes to chelleb,hope you enjoyed your day.:)

I'm back home now and back on plan,although overall i stuck to it very well,pre sw it could of been a lot worse:D.

This morning i'm going to do some menus and get on the wii :8855:.

hope everyone has a good day.:D

xx.

welcome nicky k :welcome:.i'm sure you will find this team a great support.good luck with your weight loss journey,your doing very well .:Dx

goooooood afternoon you lovely lot :wavey:it is bloomin scorching here again...
:welcome2:Nickyk -hope you love it here in the mad house ;)

So then what has everyone been upto then? owt exciting?
Woo-diddly-hoo corsacar ..well done on that loss and your 10% :banana dancer:
Well done on all the other losses folks -what a marvelous bunch we are :giggle:
Spanx-you will soon :asskick: that 3lb Mrs
Karen -Im sure you will pull it back and if not ..just consider it done -you can't do anything about it -so just forget it and carry on ..its only a tiny detour on your road to "slim city" ..:cross:for your weigh in later..

Well folks this morning I was out cutting the grass before 9am (trying to get it done before the :character00238: got to full power)-then I have made a start on fettling the spare room and have vaccuumed the down stairs -so hope fully that will have burnt some wobble :8855:
We are nipping shopping this evening -mainly fruit, veg, milk n eggs I think -certainly NO meat with the silly amount I have in the freezer-listing it on my diary means I can't ignore it -so Im going to work my way through it this month:eek:.
So Im doing the salads in advance -then will stick jacket potatoes in the remoska as we go out and they should be done by the time we get back and have put the shopping away :D annnnnd then once it has cooled down (about 9pm) we are hoping to take the dog (and me) for her walk :8855:
Right Im off to get some fruit for my afternoon snicky-snacky-snoo
Have a great day everyone and keep at it...

Back