QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Oh about the pizza, forget to say I add a fair bit of mixed herbs and salt and pepper into the base, takes away the slight potato taste.:)

Evening all!!

Wow, loads to catch up on again! :D I don't even have a pen and paper to hand. What am I going to do?!?!?!?! :eek:

Laura - Happy Birthday sweetie!! :D Hope you've had a fabulous 30th birthday. Your little lad sounds sooooooooo sweet :)

Capricorn - I laughed so hard at your dying seal comment that I sprayed tea out of my nose (probably shouldn't admit that!!! ;)) Fabulous! :8855:

Karen - congratulations on finishing your course! It is sad isn't it - seems like the end of an era :)

Surreygal - I had a far better couple of days, thannkyou. Been busy busy with assessed practicals, and with Year 6 tweenies in. Ahhh, bless em :) They're the cutest they'll ever be at the moment :)

Tatws - 16th?!?!?!!?! Not fair! :p Hope you have a great holiday though - as the head of Y10 an 11 (is that right?) you probably need it! :8855:

Alia - 9.5lb?!?!?!?! That's fabulous hun!! What's your secret?? :)

Corsacar - how did your smash pizza turn out? Hope it was lovely jubbly! :D

Louise - hugs to you hun. * week is a big fat pain in the butt isn't it. Fingers crossed for a loss for you hun :)

Patsy - hope you feel better soon hun. How will we cope without you being on top form :eek:

Weewee - hands off skinny vinny! He's mine! :p Your wedges sound lovely, nom nom :drool: Although the spice would probably kill me, lol :8855: I am such a wuss! :D

Chelle - glad you had a better day in terms of food hun :) You've got me craving a kit kat now. None of this skinny minny kit kat...one of those mahoosive kit kat chunkys!!!!!! :drool: Naughty!

Chocolate button - I love your pic!!! Sooo funny :)

Sorry to those I've missed out. That's all I could remember :D

As for me...well I'm reporting a 6.5lb loss this week!!! :D :D :D I'm soo pleased after my STS last week. I cut bread out completely this week - maybe it is that that affects my weight loss. It's a mystery, it's a mystery, I'm still searching for a clue...enough of the Toyah, must try to seem normal ;)

Hope you've all had a lovely day and evening!

Sian xxx :)

Wow Sian that's super duper you must be grinning from ear to ear!

Cut bread forever!:D

Thanks for all the birthday wishes lovelies xx

Evening all! And a humungous well done to Alia and Dudette!! Absolutely fantastic! I think bread does the same for me Sian - I do much better when I cut it out completely.

Happy Birthday Laura - sounds like you had a perfect start to the day - hope it carried on in the same vein! I remember (vaguely) being 30 - I absolutely HATED every minute of it! I was exactly the same when I hit 40 (I know, I know, I don't look it!!!!! :8855:)

Congrats on your results and on finishing your course Karen - bet you won't know what to do with yourself before September!

Chelle - I'm the same with breakfast - I can't stomach anything when I get up. I've taken to having a yoghurt and an alpen light bar or banana when I get to work...

Hope you feel better soon Patsy!

I know I haven't managed to catch up with everyone's news, so well done to anyone else who's had a good week and hang in there to those who haven't.

Woohoo! It's the weekend - have a great one everyone! x

evening ladies...

Woohoo Dudette -:banana dancer:-thats is brilliant, its about time those bleepin scale rewarded you for all your hard work :woohoo:-I haven't had any bread since I started SW -I know it hold my weight -looks like it has that effect on a lot of us :rolleyes: -*why does something so simple and yet soooo nice have to do such things?*
oh and an extra :bunnydance:for dropping into the 16sts and into the double figures...

WeeWee -I think I was being more than a bit ambitious even waving a size 16 near me -still it gave everyone a laugh (sorry about making you snort tea out of your nose sian):8855:
well we got the shopping done -4 x 1lb punnets of strawberries for 48c each, 2 punnets peach, 2 pineapples and a melon have now taken over hubbies "beer" fridge -so guess what I will be munching this weekend :drool::drool:
I managed to get 1hr 40mins in on the wii and have done 7617 steps...so that is me done for the day -Im nik nak nooed...
we didn't get dinner until 9:15pm as we walked the dog after putting the shopping away :eek:

The bolognaise was scrummy if I say so myself :p
Right Im away -sleep well folks and pinkies crossed for those weighing in tomorrow -is it me or does weigh day come around really quickly -it seem like Sundays are just whipping by :confused:

Evening all,

Thank you for all the well wishes, you are truly a lovely bunch of girls.
I've slept on and off for most of the day, so now I'm having a nice cupa and catching up with you all. But to be honest if you don't mind will read it again in the morning, it's just not sinking in!

Know I have read two big weight drops... well done girls, your showing so much dedication, its fabaroonie! :):):)

I'm sorry lovelies but this is going to be short and sweet, but will catch up properly in the morning.

Nighty night x

awww have a good rest patsy and take extra special care of yourself xxx

I do read all the posts but never remember everything so will need to keep a pen and pad nearby! Lots more time on my hands now as well :) I cannot wait to get myself out in the sun with a good book and no pending essays or stresses. will be utter bliss!! thank you lovely lovely lot for the well wishes and congrats... it really means a lot. I love this team (only had 1 vodka tonight, honest!)

have a great weekend everyone. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls,

Well I am feeling loads better today, gawd knows what it was but I'm soooo glad its slung its hook!

Karen...
Thanks hun:) Have a great day in the sunshine, and enjoy the book now you can concentrate on it! :8855:
Capricorn...
Hunnie, where do you get your energy from? You are never still!!! And all that fruit, I struggle to eat enough fruit. I end up putting strawberries and raspberries in my yogurt just to say I have had some! :8855:
Spank...
Your as young as you feel love. I felt 21 on Wednesday... about 99 now:8855: But I'm sure than number will fall as the day goes on!! :8855:
Laura...
Hope you had a lovely birthday hun, did you do anything special? Your son sounds like a real sweetie, shame they have to grow up! :( Mine are 18 & 24, they take more looking after now than when they were under 5!
Dudette...
I will be back! :8855:Feeling much better hun, just waiting for the humorous juices to start flowing once again!
Chelleb...
Don't forget to share your ideas for breakfast, its one meal that I don't really want to eat! Never really been a breakfast person, except when I'm on Holiday! Whats all that about?
wee wee...
I don't know about super girl, but now if I had the figure of super woman that would do me just fine!:8855:
dag...
Don't worry about melting into a puddle hunnie, I have an extra large car sponge, I could soak you up hun and put you in the freezer! Better stick a label on you though, I would hate to eat you once you have set! :8855:
Chocolate button...
Glad you had a good first day hun, I think the secret to this diet is planning, being imaginative with food, Oh yea... and not eating chocolate buttons! :8855: Well just a little few if you count them!
Tatws...
It wont be long now for your big break, but the count down for summer hols always seems to be the slowest one. When my children were small all the mums were a bit down in the mouth facing the summer holidays including me! All the teachers were extra jolly! Years later when I was working in school... guess who was extra jolly! :8855:
Bev...
Not seen you on here for a few days hun, hope your ok and all your DIY is going to plan!

If I have missed anyone, sorry! But I am feeling 99yrs old this morning! :8855:

A day in the garden for me I think, but in the shade! May even take the laptop with me and look at holidays. We want to go away for a week after the Christmas day. Around the 28th, not too far but with guaranteed sunshine, anyone got any ideas?

Have a fab day everyone! :)

good morning all

We have another scorcher here today -wait until next year we will all be out there in our light summer shorts n tops lapping it up -well, OK perhaps we will be propped on a lounger sipping something nice n cold :p

Patsy -hope today finds you feeling at least a little better. Take it easy and give yourself time to recover,

Nut job -*otherwise known as hubby* has gone golfing -In this heat :rolleyes:... Im hiding in the house until it sees fit to cool down ;)
I have had fruit for brekkie and will probably have the same and some yogurt for lunch. Then for dinner Im using a recipe from the "flavours of the world" book and making sticky buffalo chicken (it should be on wings-but Im doing breast strips) with salad, home made coleslaw and steamed potatoes -will report back if its good :D

Well its weigh day for me tomorrow -feel stuffed (I think my system is trying to sort itself out as Im bloating every 3 weeks :mad:) -but I have stuck to it and exercised -so lets see what tomorrow brings ;)
  1. 1 little lb would leave me with exactly 7st to lose :D
  2. and 2lbs would drop me to 16st 13.5lbs -so I would be in another st bracket :p
Right Im off -might get on the wii -or might wait until its cooler :cool:
Have a great day everyone and keep at it....

Morning Patsy -
we crossed posts...glad you are feeling better..have a lovely day propped up in the shade :D
I have always eaten enough fruit to keep a baby gorilla happy -nomnomnom:p

Morning everyone :)

Firstly congratulations to Sian and Alia for their AMAZING losses this week....

I have to admit I am feeling a bit despondent at the moment. I weighed in this morning, and have lost 2lbs, which is the 1lb I unfairly put on last week, plus 1 extra.... but my weight loss is SO SLOW, its driving me mad. I started at the beginning of May and its taken me this long to lose 16lbs, and:

a) I have stuck religiously to plan
b) I don't eat much bread or anything else that's supposed to be a culprit in slow losses
c) I'm mixing my plans up - doing at least 2 days a week green/red in among my EE.

The only thing I'm not doing is much exercise as I have a really bad back and horrendous hayfever which means I'm pretty much confined to barracks atm.

Even so I'd have expected the weight to be falling off me as I started at nearly 22 stone, so it's not like I didn't have much to lose.

I guess I just have to resign myself to the fact that this is going to be a long, slow haul this time around (I'm sure I've lost faster than this in the past), and console myself with the fact that I'm still lighter than I was. At this rate though, I might hit target by the time I'm 100.

Helen xx

Helen

You WILL get to goal weight-YES YOU WILL ... every itty bitty ounce off is heading in the right direction. I know its disappointing when losses are slow -Im not complaining about mine -but when I used to do WW I used to be losing a lot quicker -I also put it all back on much quicker too :eek:
This way -the nice n steady way -will give our bodies chance to adjust and gives us time to change our eating habbits so it becomes natural to choose healthier options.
It isn't your fault that you have a bad back and can't exercise -so don't get down about it Hun -and just think every little bit of weight off will hopefully make your back problem a little more manageable...
You have lost 16lbs in 2 months -which is a good loss, and at that rate you will have got rid of over another 3st by xmas :D
Finally -i think we will all be here for a lonnnnngggg time -that is what is so great about this team -"we are all in it together -for the long haul" -so chin up Mrs -you ARE and WILL do this ;)

Morning all!

Pink - well done on your 2lb loss - I think that's great. I also get despondent when I see others with bigger losses, but don't forget, slow and steady wins the race!

Capricorn - good luck for your next WI - hope you make at least one of your mini-targets! Buffalo chicken sounds yummy! I am going to make chicken in the syn free BBQ sauce tonight and have it with wedges, salad and your coleslaw recipe!

Patsy - glad you feel better hun x

So, I managed to :pillowfight:that 3lb gain! Yay me! I have now lost 12.5lbs in the first 4 weeks, which I am very happy with (especially considering the 3lb beer and bread gain!) I have two mini targets for next week - to get my 1 stone sticker (-1.5lbs) and to get down into the 15s (-1lb), so hopefully I will make at least one of those!

I am going out walking in my new fitflops today. Expect me to come back with Kylie's bottom!!!

Helen

You WILL get to goal weight-YES YOU WILL ... every itty bitty ounce off is heading in the right direction. I know its disappointing when losses are slow -Im not complaining about mine -but when I used to do WW I used to be losing a lot quicker -I also put it all back on much quicker too :eek:
This way -the nice n steady way -will give our bodies chance to adjust and gives us time to change our eating habbits so it becomes natural to choose healthier options.
It isn't your fault that you have a bad back and can't exercise -so don't get down about it Hun -and just think every little bit of weight off will hopefully make your back problem a little more manageable...
You have lost 16lbs in 2 months -which is a good loss, and at that rate you will have got rid of over another 3st by xmas :D
Finally -i think we will all be here for a lonnnnngggg time -that is what is so great about this team -"we are all in it together -for the long haul" -so chin up Mrs -you ARE and WILL do this ;)

You are so inspirational Capricorn - what would we do without you? Except I've now got that bloomin' High School Musical song 'we're all in this together' stuck in my head!!!

Morning Capricorn hun,

I really, really hope you get a good loss. You more than deserve it. Make sure your on those scales as soon as your eyes open! and get straight on here, cant wait to see the results!

I'm going to take a leaf out of your book tomorrow and sit down with recipe books and plan meals for the week! At the moment I just tend to go with the flow, but it must be nice knowing you have some yummy menus planned.

Even in the shade it's hot, hot, hot! I need a nice tanned Greek looking muscle bound man to wave a palm over my head (No, not the bl**dy tree, just one of the leafs) :8855:

Hellen,

Do you go to a class hun?

If so what about doing a food diary and letting consultant pick the bones out of it. I have been on EE ever since I started and... it is only a week ago I found out my plate should have a third of ss food on it. :eek:My loss has been on average a 1lb a week.

But because I am loosing and don't really like veg that much:( I'm sticking to what I've been doing. I will use the third of a plate thing as a reserve for when the weight stops coming off.:rolleyes:

Your doing great to stick to it though with being disheartened on the amount you are loosing. Most people would have sacked it off! So well done to you hun. So that said, you will get there hun:)

Thanks spanx hun,

You will smash your targets no problem! Well done on your loss! :talk017:

You are so right about Capricorn, she is the real superwoman amongst us and you are our resident comedian!:8855::8855:

Spanx -Well done on your loss :wee:
I have never seen high school musical :D...so Im not going to suffer from humming it in my head all day :8855:...
I have just made the marinade for the chicken *I have had to come out of the kitchen as I keep sticking my podgy finger in it..its yummy :p* -I will add the chicken in about an hour and then leave it all afternoon... hope it tastes as nice cooked :D
Patsy -I have to plan, I find it stops me craving anything and stops me getting bored,,,
This week could be fun n games as hubby is away all week. Now normally that leads to me eating through boredom -*not this time :nono:* so Im going to plan for just meeeeeee mmmmmmmm.
right Im off to wash my noggin -Im a soggy sweaty heap mmmm lovely :eek:. Then I will do next weeks plan

Thanks Patsy! I don't know about being the resident comedian - you do a pretty good job on the comedy front yourself! Maybe we could become the new French and Saunders!!! (I'd be French, obviously!)

By the way, if I had a musclebound Greek adonis here now, I'd be getting him to do something rather more energetic than wave a palm leaf over me!!!!! :eek:

Back