QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning girls,

Wow you were all busy on the keys yesterday!

What great results in the WI's...:talk017: Well done!

Good luck to the Monday's (that includes me!) :8855: I had a day out shopping and lunching with friend. It all went tickityboo! until... the afternoon coffee break. I was well and truly accosted by a coconut muffin. Yup I know... the cheek of it, but what can one do? It was me or it! so to defend myself I ate the bu**er! :eek: THEN... in the evening two triangles of pizza tried the same trick, they had infiltrated from daughters take-away box. So I was forced to eating them as well! :eek:

Thats the humorous version of telling you what I have done!:eek:

The version of how I am feeling this morning goes like this...

I could kick myself, I don't mind falling of the wagon from time to time. As I have said to others we live in a real world not a S world and at times we do need to enjoy! BUT... to do it the day before WI! Thats just down right stoopid!:mad:

I could have had a good result this week, (I've had my eye on the scales) but this morning they are reading a measly 1lb loss. Thats not the official reading though, because I started back at class my result will be up for public view tonight!

My punishment for this wayward behavior is...

Clean house like the queen is coming.
Swim like I have just fallen of the Ventura cruise ship.
Eat as little as possible and sip black coffee.
Cross everything I can before I get on scales at class.

Girls... let this be a lesson!

Have a fab morning and spare a thought for the one with the housemaid knees and wrinkled skin from too long in the water! :)

I have spent some time today looking at clothes I might like when I get to target...*oooooh its gonna cost hubby* :sign0151:

:8855::8855: That really made me laugh! I think I might need to find myself a new hubby, otherwise when I get to target it's gonna cost ME a fortune :eek: lol

I love looking at clothes and dreaming about looking good in anything I fancy :D

Good morning everyone :D Looks like the weather is going to be nice for my first day off work! OMG a full week off :eek: I'm sooooooo excited :8855: I tend to lose track of the days when I'm not at work, so I'll have to write myself a note to remind me to go to class tomorrow night! lol

Capricorn - bless your mamma saying that. 95 is a good age to reach, but it still hurts to lose them :( I can't imagine loosing a sister though - terrible :( But i'm sure they are both around you and feeling very proud of what you are achieving and the determination you are showing. xxx

My lovely grandad died when he was 64 - no age at all. And my granny followed him exactly 14 months later at 65 year old :( It broke her heart when he died and she couldn't live without him.......so she didn't :(

Anyway, have a super day everyone. I shall be popping in (don't faint) in between DIYing, dog walking and various other domestic goddess chores :D

Has anyone got a grandchild I can borrow so I can retire? :8855:

:eek: Missed you there Patsy! I must have been typing as you were posting :D

You do make me laugh! :8855: I can just picture you going toe to toe with a coconut muffin and wrestling it to the ground, before finishing it off with your deadly move! :8855:

Like you said though, we live in the real world and sometimes these things happen. We could all shut ourselves away from temptation , but that's not a good idea. Mind there's no getting away from other occupants of the house allowing yummy pizza under the flipping radar is there! I vote you eat your daughter next time! :8855: That will stop the little bugger :D lol

I'm sure you've not done as much damage as you are imagining, so good luck at WI tonight. Oh and if you run out of chores to do whilst on your 'cleaning like the queen is coming' mission there's always my loft room waiting for a very good once, twice and thrice going over. It's like steptoes yard up there, i'm sure you could burn at least 12 coconut muffins off :D:8855:

No Bev, :p

You cannot have her, she is my babygirls and we are a team!:8855:

Eat my daughter... well I never, what are you trying to infer?

I couldn't possible eat a full one, but I could at a push do half and put the rest in the fridge for later. :8855:

The muffin was an ok blip, I was out in the big bad world. The pizza is another matter, That was just plain stoopid. Doing in in your own home! when the house is up to its limit in free food, nope there is noooo excuse for that one.

Bad bad bad Patsy! :badmood::rant2:

You meany :8855:

Did your Mummy never tell you is was nice to share? :(:p:8855:

She did and so does Faith (granddaughters name)

"sharing is caring Mamma"

God she is yummy, now I could eat her! all day long! :8855:

Right...
I've had enough coffee to say I am awake! so on with the cleaning, back later with another sip or two of coffee.:)

Morning all and what a lovely day it is.

Patsy! Oh dear about the pizza but I understand just how tempting pizza is. Evil evil food isn't it. Do your best today, perhaps it won't have registered by tonight as it was only yesterday, surely if it's in your system you haven't absorbed the fat yet?!? I don't know but would be nice!

Bev, I have 2 sons you can pretend are grandchildren though really I can only offer you the eldest. You would prefer to still be at work if he came to your house.:p Enjoy your week off!

Corsacar, glad you enjoyed the pizza. It's not bad considering what it's made out of. It's not a bad substitute as thin food goes. Next time you make a pie you could use smash pastry. Line the dish with smash and cut out the top, bake it til hard then fill with whatever and bake it again. Should work though I haven't tried it!

Well done Capricorn and Surreygal on your losses, sorry if I forgot anyone elses WI's.

Well what a weekend it's been. I was very good Saturday knowing I was going to Harvester so I stuck to just free food in the day. I behaved with a bowl of salad, ignoring the lovely pasta and potato salad. I even picked out the peas from the mixed beans only to find it tasted like they'd been mixed with olive oil or something but nevermind. No roll either, I'm a saint really because they're the best bit! Gammon, JP and 2 eggs and only 1 small spoon of my sons icecream so pretty good I thought. Then went to a wedding reception, drank diet coke and ate nothing!

Yesterday I was with family for a Christening and there was soooo much food. I don't think it's possible for my family to meet up and not gorge. I wonder where I get my bad eating habits from... :giggle: Anyway, I ignored all the scrummy looking desserts and ate cherries and grapes instead, I'd like to say I enjoyed it but no I'd have much preffered the meringues and brownies and cakes and stuff. Droooool. I'd planned on a green day because I took couscous and there was pasta salad but went for EE because someone bought loads of yummy thick slices of meat. I haven't really done EE before so hope it's ok. I even grudgingly ate the pepper and carrot sticks for my superfree.

So having been careful I should do alright at WI tomorrow but I don't feel like it.:cry: I'm gonna be annoyed if it isn't good.:mad:

Have a great day everyone.:D

Morning lovelies

Well i have an unscheduled day off today. Ooops, meant to be in uni, but hardly slept last night and felt a bit pants today so have taken the day off. Hubby is telling me i have to stay in bed ALL day, i think he is generally punishing me for taking day off! he is army mentality and doesnt believe in sickies! he just keeps on going! except for when he has man flu! anyhoo, im NOT in bed, nor shall i be, i am tucked up on sofa with michael schofield and lincoln burrows having a prison break fest!

good luck for todays weighers.

Bev, nice to see you back! its been quiet without you girlie! oooh patsy, a coconut muffin mmm,and a pizza, oooh. im sure youll be fine at WI, your always so good so that will compensate for it! good luck hun!

well i have started a diary on here today, in the hope that it will keep me on track! pinkies crossed! xx

ha ha ha spanx, cant believe i forgot sucre, he is in my opinion is the yumiest! if only i was mariecruz! il let you have teabag if you want though!!! xx

Laura - well done on your weekend - it sounds like you managed to stay very strong in the face of temptation! Hope the scales give you the right reward!

Patsy - It's the food terrorists! Beware the muffin militia and the pizza platoon - they're out to get you and they'll stop at nothing 'til they do!

Bev - I've got a son you can have on extended loan! :D

Morning All

Just a quick one this morning as I'm back at work.

Well last week as a team we lost 33lb and this week it is a massive 38lb! Well done to all, that’s over 5 stone we've shifted in 2 weeks….amazing

I've weighed in this morning and after my gain last week, I've recovered and lost 4lb this week, so I'm chuffed. Got 5lb now to lose in 3 weeks which should be easily achievable.

Louise, I love Prison Break, I've watched every series though so now I miss it...well if I'm honest, I really just miss Michael, definitely my dream man

Have a good day all xx

ha ha ha spanx, cant believe i forgot sucre, he is in my opinion is the yumiest! if only i was mariecruz! il let you have teabag if you want though!!! xx

Bleugh! Are you trying to make me vomit?! If you're going to foist Teabag on me, then you get Bellack! :eek:

Afternoon lovelies

Chelleb :happy036:-well done on that loss :clap:
and well done to the whole group for the great total loss :0clapper:

I have just been out and cut the grass and done some shoveling and sweeping -and Im lathered *still it all adds up to the "wobble burning" ;)* ....
Hubby is away now until Friday -so I must keep myself occupied -tomorrow Im starting a sort out of the built in wardrobes in the spare bedroom *prepare for an avalanche* :eek:

oooooohhh Patsy -coconut :drool:.... as for the pizza -"well done for stopping at 2 pieces" :0clapper:.
Bev-hubby is a little diamond and is well aware that I will be hitting the shops in super style once I get to target :sign0151:-I WILL get to target before we leave Germany (about october next year) then I can do a "smash n grab" on the shops here they have some really good sales and very different styles *NO Im not coming home in lederhosen* :giggle:. He commented on how he could see how much I had lost the other day and I say (half in jest) -"well if I end up with a deflated balloon belly and spaniels ears then Im going under the knife"..... you could have knocked me down with a feather when his response was "well if thats what you think you need and you want to do it then we will pay for it out of my pension lump sum" :bliss:Im going to be working my a** off to try and make sure its not neccessary -but its nice to know that it is an option if Im desperate.
Laura -well done on remaining strong when faced with all that food :winner:...hope the scales give you a reading you deserve
Losc-your hubbies army mentality is VERY different to my hubbies :roofles:. If he is home with you then you should have stayed in bed and run him silly calling for a drink and "oohh I need a bit of toast" , oohh can I have some painkillers -he wouldn't do it again:p
Hope everyone feeling a little under par is better soon,,
Right I will get off and make my lunch
Have a great day everyone

Please no, not bellack! i couldnt cope with that! i have watched all of em too chelle, but we have every episode on dvd, so every now and again, given enough time to forget most of it, we watch them again!!!
Well done on the 4lbs, thats fab! 5st in two weeks, pat on the back everyone!

Oh capricorn, i must be stooopid. He is very good at looking after me if unwell, i think he knows today, i could have prob gone in to uni if i tried a bit harder! he thinks he is my dad sometimes!!! he isnt home today, wish he was, he has just strapped a 100lb backpack to himself and took himself off for a run! am tired just watching him!

sooo strange, we had the same convo on saturday. we were talking about excess skin, and wondering if i would have any! hopefully not as i drink alot of water and that is half the battle, but he said too that he would pay for me to have whatever i wanted, if i wanted! they are very sweet arent they, it really made me feel like he beleived i was gonna get there this time. but im gonna avoid it all costs, il try everything else first! although i wouldnt mind a pair of americal stuck on boobies!!! not really, just something more firm than mine!! xx

Losc-What does hubby do for a job?
100lb strapped to his back -good god -is he mad :eek:. Mind just think when you are all slinky n slender he will be a brilliant exercise buddy :D... you can just climb on his back and he can run :giggle:
Im hoping I don't have to resort to a nip n tuck - but its nice to know its an option, I have always drunk gallons of water and eaten lots of fruit n veg and oily fish -so pinkies crossed -but if Im being honest I will stand "bare a*sed in Woolies window" if everything twangs back in place :roofles:. In fact Im going to get the lotions n potions out and start rubbing them in every night :p

Oooh, capricorn, i have just bought coccoa butter olive oil lotion, it is fabarooni! i love the cocoa butter, meant to be very good for your skin when losing weight.

My hubby has his own business, in the transport world, trucking and grab/crane wagons! he gets out and drives himself as well though. Its a nightmare trying to get him to take any time off work though! If i worked for myself, i would always be off! and yes he is mad, this is his idea of fun! he is trying to get back to his old fitness, it take its toll going from army to civvy street with no pt built in to the day!

ha ha am sure it will all twang back into place, watch out folks, coming to a woolies near you soon! xx

ahhhh so hubby is an ex squaddie -that makes sense :p what was he? mine is reme ....
I keep warning hubby to make the most of getting time off to play golf, cricket, hockey as once he hits civvi street he won't know what has hit him :eek:.
Hubby is planning on retraining to become an excavator digger (well to drive one-not BE one) :p
I have some cocoa butter and some lovely clarins stuff -in fact I could use some of the winnings hubby gave me to buy something "do they sell industrial sized buckets of the stuff?":8855:
right MUST get on the wii ..
have a good one all

Glad I'm not the only one to worry about having loads of loose flappy skin. I know it's a way off yet, but I do think about it. I remember an episode of embarassing bodies when there was a woman on there with the problem and she was more miserable skinny with baggy skin than she was when she was large. I'm hoping the slow steady loss will help and exercise. Going to start with the cocoa butter as it did do wonders on my stretch marks!

In fact, I think a proper pampering night is in order. I never seem to get the chance these days what with the little 'un, just a quick shower, with her opening the door and soaking the bathroom is my usual. Really like thought of a me night tonight. Probably won't go to plan, but nice thought anyway.

Back