QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Nighty night old bird xxx :giggle:

History is his pet subject Sian, he wants to be an History teacher :confused: lol

Nighty night old bird xxx :giggle:

History is his pet subject Sian, he wants to be an History teacher :confused: lol

Sounds like a good goal to have as far as I'm concerned! Although he might want to look at how many history jobs there are in the area he wants to teach before he decides! They take on a lot of History PGCE students in universities, but unfortunately there aren't many jobs :( Is he going to study History at uni then? xxx

Evening ladies! I see you have been very chatty in my absence! Hope everyone had a great SW day and will have an even better one tomorrow!

Congrats Bev on your son's fantastic results!

Hope the hangover's gone now Patsy!

Sian - hope you didn't drool too much when you saw Alan earlier!

Capricorn - well done on going to the gym - very brave of you!

Louise - good luck for getting back on track - we're here for you!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out - there were a lot of posts to catch up on!!!!

Hi ladies....

Corsacar- I'm exactly the same. I have tried loads of other things and finally realised I can't do it by myself- I shared my weight with even my hubby for the first time EVER yesterday! We want to have a baby within in the next couple of years. I don't want to be a high risk patient either.

I've tried pills, faddy diets, SW, WW, now i'm concentrating on my calorie intake/ expenditure and increasing my exercise levels.... Fingers crossed I can reach my Christmas goal! After then it will feel so good to be below 100kg!

Good luck everyone! X

Ooo, welcome clw10! Our empire is expanding once again! :D Good luck with your weightloss hun! :)

Spanx - no drooling for me thankyou very much! :p Although he did have a very nice tan ;)

I'm reporting in with a 2.5lb loss this week!! :D:D Only one more pound to go and I'll have my 3 stone shiney! Hopefully next week it will be mine! :)

Have a good day everyone! :D

Sian xxx

Thank you Spanx. I'm in Limassol : )

Mmm, lovely! I don't know Limassol very well, (usually only pass it by on the motorway, although I have been to Pissouri, which is fairly near isn't it?) but I have an apartment in Latchi - near Polis, do you know it?

Morning Sian - and congrats on another fantastic loss! Your summer holidays must be agreeing with you! Perhaps it's because you're pining for Alan...!!!! :D You'll get that shiny next week, I'm sure! x

Morning Sian - and congrats on another fantastic loss! Your summer holidays must be agreeing with you! Perhaps it's because you're pining for Alan...!!!! :D You'll get that shiny next week, I'm sure! x

Thanks hun!! :D

Ooo, I've just realised I've reached 1/3 of the way through my weight loss! I'm so pleased with myself! :D:D:D:D xxx

congrats sian! good work missus xxx

...and a big welcome to clw10. ppsssttt....careful..... they are all a bit mental in here....

Hi,
Thank you to everyone for welcoming me! It's so much easier knowing 'you're not the only person in the world' who is trying to do this!

I haven't been to many places around Limassol yet-it's far too hot to get out of the house!

Thanks again all of you : ) X

Welcome clw and good luck with the weight loss, Is the food a lot different than here? Probably lots more tasty fruit because of the climate and if it is hot you won't want to eat big heavy meals.

Sian, well done lass, you are doing great.

Well done on the A level results Bev, it is a tense time, isn't it waiting for those all important results.
Our daughter got her Standard grades results a few weeks back and it was me that ended up crying with relief and happiness for her as she had 8 Credit passes (it is your GSE's) It cost us as well as she is now the proud owner of an I-phone.

I had a fish day yesterday but I don't think I could do it all week. Today I had eggs, yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, pasta chicken salad for lunch and we are having fish for tea with h/m wedges, lots of veg

Not sure about HEx yet, see how I feel later. I have also been swimming today :happy036: and I am feeling mighty sleepy at the moment, zzzzzzz

No plans for the weekend, anyone doing anything exciting?

hello campers

Sian - weel done hun!!! sticker will be yours next week for sure!!

Bev
- what a clever boy you raised up , congrats!!

CLw10
welcome and good luck with your journey!

never22..- lots of ironing is calling my name and on Sunday a birthday party to attend ( with lots of yummy, naughty food but of course I won't be having any :()

right I am off to check other peoples diaries to find an inspiration for todays dinner:eatdrink023:, :D see you later girlies

Gooooooooood afternoon lovely ladies.....

Well done on the losses again folks :happy036: and hello to clw10 :D

Nothing much happening here at the moment -hubby is still on leave so we went to the golf course this morning -and we are planning an early trip out there tomorrow -we plan on being there for 7am -to avoid people and the heat ;) -I have got enough walking in this week -but my meal plans have been c*cked up -I haven't had anything I shouldn't but I have struggled to get my he A+Bs and syns used... we have been out n about so missed out on meals sometimes :eek:.
ooohhh can't remember when I last posted but yesterday I went for an induction at the Gym on camp :faint2: -so now I can go and get fit .... My 1st jaunt is looking like being on Tuesday :fear:and then Im thinking of doing Tuesday and thursday every week -well thats the plan so far -assuming I don't make a show of myself by falling flat on my fizzog in a panting heap :rotflmao:. Just need to order a decent pair of trainers -don't think they will let me go barefoot -even though I would be happier :cry:....ooohhh and next week Im going to try a maiden voyage on hubbies bike to see if I want my own :eek: -I swear I don't know where the motivation has come from , but lets hope I can keep hold of it ;)
Dinner tonight is home made wedges, salad and steak -nice n easy :D
Well done on the good exam results folks -what clever kiddlies you have :D
Im sure I have missed loads -but I will catch up later..
Have a lovely day all and keep up teh great work ;)

Capricorn, well done for going to the gym and good luck with riding a bike, so much nicer and easier in Germany (I assume it is the same as Holland, with cycle paths everywhere) Just remember to ride on the right hand side :giggle:

Kasia, good luck with the birthday party and not having too much party food, well you can burn off some calories with the ironing first.

Oh, I have a 1/2 stone sticker now, I am so happy :party0011:

And I just realised I can now see lovely Laura's picture! You look great babe, wow you are doing so well, what an inspiration you are. :flowers:

Last edited:
ooh evening ladies!

those with hangovers, hope your not too fragile!!!

Glad to hear that things are ok with mathematician alan sian! bet your relieved that it was ok when you saw him!

Man flu has to be the worst, so karen you have my sympathies!

Pleased to report that i have had 2 100% days!!! just shows you what a bit of a moan does! thanks again girlies!

Im off to spend some syns on a glass of pimms, had a manic day in work!!! have a fab evening everyone xx

Back