QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Good morning

Congratulations on your engagement at christmas stacey.

Well done everybody on all the losses.

Morning jiggly and lesley:wave_cry: jiggly i'm sure your tucked up in bed getting some zzzz's hope your both well and staying warm.

helloooooo to everyone else and hope everyone is staying safe and warm.

soon be christmas :4616:
xx

Morning all! A very happy Spanx here - another 2lbs gone this week, must be all that shivering in the cold!

Jiggly, hope you enjoyed your morning in bed with Sean, but please don't forget that he's MINE!!!! :D

Afraid I don't really like the sound of your brekkie Lesley - not sure I could stomach anything with cottage cheese in at breakfast time!!!

Hope you are feeling better Corsacar and that you had a great night out! We all have fat days, but from those fab photos you posted, it's definitely all in your imagination!!!

Are you all ready for Christmas Surreygal? As usual, I haven't even started! I saw on the news last night that Sunday is predicted to be the busiest internet shopping day of the year and I may just be joining them!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! xxx

Morning everyone.

Well done spanx on your loss thats fab.I have started some christmas shopping but more pressies to get.I have now got our tree and decorations up so feeling christmassy.I had a look online last night and a lot of stores are doing free delivery.I'm going to have a mooch about today retail therapy;).

Well i sts this week which i'm happy with it's coming up time of the month and i have felt so bloated ahhhh.Onwards and downwards for next week.

Have a nice sunday .

xx

Hello everyone,

Just popping in to say hello and report a 2lbs loss this week, and have now achieved my 3 stone :D

Good to see that everyone on here is still doing well - sorry I'm not very chatty but I'm a lady of few words!

Pink x

Hi,
I wondered if I could join your team...I'm not sure how the teams work. If you have a number limit, date limit etc so please let me know if I need to find somewhere else..

I have 6.11 stone to lose..:eek:

Evening all!

Welcome to the team Vegemite! This is a really supportive team full of lovely peeps, so I hope you enjoy it here and get as much support from it as I do!

Well done Pinksparklybird! :happy096: I'm hoping to get my 3st shiny by the end of the month too, so I'm right behind you! Can't wait for that 'new shiny' feeling!

Well done to you too Surreygal! A STS is as good as a loss on * week in my book! :girlpower:

I had a great weekend - I measured myself and found I'd lost 2 inches off my bust and hips and 2.5 off my waist in the last 3 months! Yay me!

Also cooked up a vat of super speed soup - missed out the parsnip and peppers, as I don't like them, but added some hot pepper sauce for a bit of a kick! It's not the best soup in the world, but it's certainly not as bad as cabbage soup! I did that diet for a fortnight before my wedding - it was a (rather windy!) disaster, not made any better by the fact that my OH would come home with a bucket of KFC...come to think of it, I should have taken the hint and called the wedding off then!!!! :eek:

Hope everyone is having a good week! x

Morning all! :D Welcome vegemite and a thumbs up to Spanx, Pinksparkleybiry and Surreygal! :party0049: Despite all my worries about the weather and what that had done to my menus (and the amount of spuds they included) I managed to drop another 3.5lbs this week :bliss:so I'm slowing down but I'm blaming winter for making me crave carbs more! :winter_brr: Party season kicks in this weekend though so I need to try really hard this week having said which I'll confess to having a ton of S/W wedges last night with the pastryless quiche i knocked up :eek: It did have lots of veggies in it though! :p Have a good day everyone and stay warm - we have -5 again this morning! :cry:

Good afternoon ladies. Welcome to vegemite. Youve made a great decision to join this team :D

Well done Lesley on dropping another 3.5lbs this week too.

Stacey, I cant remember if I have congratulated you on your engagement so congratulations again if I have.

Well done to everyone else too. I've been a naughty princess this week but thought I would come in from the snow to report my 2lb loss this week & also my new 3 1/2 stone shiney!!!! :D I'm soo chuffed, especially as I had my dd's birthday party this weekend though admittedly I was very good & stayed within my syns.

I've been having a few NSV's this week. Firstly I found the belt I wore when I started my SW journey & OMG!!!! I soo need to measure how many inches I have lost off my waist!!! Then I put a new pic up on FB & have had loads of lovely comments about how much I have lost & even a friend phoning me to ask me how I done it. Its really given me a boost over what should have been a tricky weekend with cake etc Plus my mum brought this massive cake made from god knows how many sweets!!! It looked fab & the kids loved it but the amount of sweets on it was crazy!!! I did enjoy 4 flying saucers for 1 syn though!!!! ;)

Hope all of the other princesses are having a good week. the snow has finally hit us hard over here in NI so I'm going to sign off & go outside to finish my snowman!!!:eek:

Afternoon all,

I've had an ok day today. I've been on the green plan. I've decided to mix it up a bit cause I was finding doing EE all the time wasn't always helpful...of course it does work well with family life, but hopefully doing the others will make me think about what I'm eating a bit more.

You have all done so well on your weight loses. I'm feeling confident that next week I'll have a good loss to report!

evening all

well done spanx :party0011:, pinksparkly :party0011:, leslie :party0011:, surrey :party0011:, sweetpink :party0011:.

good NSV spanx just for that i might lend you sean bean for a day or two :p

welcome vegemite :welcome2: and good luck on your journey.

only a little 1 off for me today. not to bad as it "b!t(h face" week. but i am finally in a new number:woohoo:.

nearly finished all my x-mas shopping soooo behind this year! prob put tree up this week :48:. having an artificial one, i fear the tiny terrorist might try to eat fallen needles:eek:

my birthday, Christmas party :party0023:and the out laws up next week :bolt:, I'm hoping that all the cleaning will work off all the celebrating :drunk:!!!

hope you all are warm, well and shrinking xxx

Morning all..

Some great nsv's and well done to pinki,lesley,sweet,jiggly on all your losses.Great work ladies:).

Welcome vegemite good luck with your weight loss journey.

The plan today is to try and get some pressies wrapped and hidden whilst my son is at school and finish writing some xmas cards.Put some xmas music on and jig around the lounge,before i do some just dance on the wii shake my booty:eek: every little helps ha ha.It's my birthday this weekend on my wi day so im hoping to see a 1lb loss we will see.

Hope everyone is well.
xxx

Hey girls, hope everyones doing well :) Ive broke my laptop so thats why i havent been around but ive borrowed someones laptop to order my kids outfits for Christmas day lol.. Ive been alright on the diet this week.. I swore last week I would be 100% on plan this week but had a night out with my friend and had a few jagerbombs (oops) and also had a slice of my little boys pizza on Saturday :( So Im just really hoping Ive done enough to lose just 1lb to get my stone award it means alot to me. Ill let you know how I get on anyway :)

Thanks for the congrats girls. :) xx

Afternoon lovely ladies...
Is it cold enough for everyone then? :gen125: -I have just been out and cleared the front of the house and nextdoors as he has gone away, so that got me warm :p
Well done on the losses again ladies :happy036:and helloooo to vegimite:wavey:-we aren't usually this quite -you have been warned :p
Congratulations on your engagement Stacey :bestwishes: -and your "subtle as a brick family" :giggle: bless em -they did try didn't they....

Well I lost 1lb last week -which got me my 6.5st shiney :party0011: -so Im a happy bunny.. ooohh and I can now get into some 16s :faint2: -not all -Im still more of an 18 and even a 20 in some things :confused: -but I can now wear a couple of pairs of size 16 trousers that I didn't think would fit for ages :D ......
Hubbies works do's are Friday and Monday and Im secretly hoping that they will get snowed off :secret:-but I bet they don't (any of you girls fancy burning some cals by doing a "snow dance" -please feel free:p) -ahh well I guess I will just grin and get on with it.. when I would much rather curl up on the sofa with a cuppa ;)
Well its cornedbeef hash for us tonight -I made it yesterday (its better if its stood) -so i just need to re-heat that tonight... although there is enough to do at least 6-8 portions so it will do a couple of lunches for hubby too :p
Right -I had better get off... keep warm n safe everyone and keep up the great work!!

You guys are doing really well..I took a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I've lost 2lbs..I'm very chuffed cause I've been having some evening binges...its encouraged me to try a bit harder

Thank you :) Worked out how to do the shinys! Well done Vegemite! xx

Well done Stacey & vegemite!!!! I think the cold weather is making me peckish in the evenings so I've resorted to some low fat super noodles for supper. Just hope it doesnt effect my loss this week coz I sooooooooooooo want to get into the 15's for Christmas :eek:

Good luck to everyone else

Well done Jiggly, Stacey and Capricorn! You go girls! :happy096:

Sweetpink, Vegemite and Surreygal, good luck for your WIs this week!

And Surreygal, hope you have a lovely birthday! :553:

I had a bit of a meltdown earlier this week, which involved pizza, garlic bread and chips... :eek: Hopefully I've managed to claw some of it back and will at least STS tomorrow!

At least it's finally warmed up a bit! Have a good weekend everyone! x

Back