QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

well done corsacar, you can consider it a self-gift for this christmas... well earned too :D at the rate you are going lesley, you'll have your 5 stone sticker by summer!!

Well done on your weightloss girls :) I would also love to lose 5 stone! Cant wait til that day comes.. But for now im hoping to lose 1lb tomorrow to get my first stone award :D
Me and Ste went Christmas shopping yesterday and went to Frankie and Bennies for lunch. I was really pleased with myself because instead of the usual creamy pasta dish and desert I would usually have, I opted for steak with jacket potato instead of chips and the kind lady also gave me free side salad too :) So instead of all the syns I would usually have I had a very low syn lunch and it was yummy too!
Is everyone sorted for Christmas? x

ha! lesley, if i could make 5 stones happen for you this chrimbo, i would. Course, I'd do it for me first :D

good luck for tomorrow stacey. Your steak lunch sounds yum! Im so far from being organised for christmas that Im actually starting to panic. I have 3 kids and Im doing dinner for 13 people but have only actually bought 2 gifts! I dont even have a tree yet. i need to buy one tonight or tomrrow...

Firstly Spanx, well done on getting below the 200lb mark!!! :D I'm still dreaming about that one but heading in the right direction at least. Well done to everyone else on their losses too.

I'm reporting another 1.5lb loss this week so only another 2lbs until I get my 3.5 stone shiney :D

Snow is pretty bad with me too so spent yesterday putting up our Christmas tree & decorations. I've most of my shopping done. The kids are all sorted out just my mum & mother in law to get for & that me (other than food shopping!!)

well done pink, on the weight loss and getting your tree/decs up :D good luck on the next 2lb. xx

good evening lovely princesses

results: :sigh: 0.5lb gain. stupid diet. I dont usually mind when i gain as I usually deserve it but didnt think i did this time. ah well! i'd like to think that some of it was due to wearing layers of clothes for the first time (that church hall is FREEZING!) and that i had dinner b4 i went this time whereas i usually dont. still gutted though.... :rolleyes:

didnt stay to meeting... went straight to asda and bought tons of fruit and healthy crap for the coming week :eek:

NEXT WEEK I WILL GET THAT FLIPPING 2.5 STONE AWARD IF IT FLIPPING KILLS ME!

you are totally right lesley... even though i feel a bit gutted it just makes me more stubborn! xxx

Aww Karen - never mind - I'm sure it was just the extra clothes and having dinner beforehand - you will get your shiny next week! :fingerscrossed:

Well done pink and corsacar! :happy096: Two more shinys for team princess on their way!

Stacey - well done for avoiding temptation and good luck for your WI!

Very cold tonight - the roads around here are treacherous! Take care anyone who has to go out and about! x

Goooooooood morning lovely ladies
Ecky thump -tis cold :bundledup: -we don't have much snow yet -but the cold is making up for it :winter_brr:

Well done on some great losses again Princesses :party0011:

Karen -Spanx is right that itty bitty gain will be down to eating before weigh in and the extra layers, so don't beat yourself up.. you WILL get that shiney :bunnydance:
X-Stacey-X -well done on making good choices in FnBs -not easy I bet, I have been in there once when we were back home and lets just say "never again" and isn't it blinkin expensive -4 of us went and had starters and mains and drinks and it was ove £100 :eek: -I don't mind paying that for a good meal but not for THAT kind of meal :sigh:...

Well folks I concocted a cheesey bacon lasagne for dinner last night -twas yummy :D - and tonight will be Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (which is lovellly)
Some more of my stuff from *yours* has arrived and so far -so good :happy036: still waiting for plenty more to come :whistle:.... I must confess that hubby insisted (I put up a fight -honestly) that I take advantage of the sales and get some 16s ready for when I need them :p.... Im still in 18/20s -although Im closer to 18 than 20 now :bunnydance: -so I have ordered quite a few tops in 16s ready ;) .. it looks really strange seeing pretty colours in my wardrobe (actually its strange seeing ANY clothes in there):rotflmao:
Anyway that is enough :blahblah: from me -hope everyone stays tucked up safe n warm..have a lovely day ladies and keep up the great work :D

Karen- Good luck for next week hun its only a tiny gain xx

My weigh-in tonight is cancelled because the snow is so bad and my consultant lives a bit further away so she txted me to say it cancelled. So ive found another class a bit further away.. Im desperate to know if ive lost that 1lb theres no way im waiting til next week! lol.

Guess what girls!!! Im getting engaged! Its meant to be my Christmas suprise but in one day my mam asked if I still want her wedding dress when I eventually get married, My dad tried his wedding ring on me (trying to get my ring size to give to Ste!) And Ste snatched his phone out of my hand because I couldnt see a text he sent to my mam haha so It didnt take alot of thinking to realise he was going to propose..
Ive known for nearly 2 weeks an kept it secret but ive been so worried about him getting my ring size wrong and me feeling humiliated on Christmas day.. I told him I knew and how I knew.. And I was right.. He'd planned it all perfect bless him Im gutted I sussed but annoyed my family are all crap at keeping secrets and dropped too many hints grrr!

But yeah he's still giving me my ring on Christmas day and proposing like he would have anyway but now I dont have to act shocked which is good cos I was practicing my shocked face in the mirror and it was crap lmao!
xx

Awwww nooo I stayed the same :( :( I know its better than putting on weight but I had my heart set on getting that stone award today!! x

Congratulations on your engagement Stacey - shame the surprise was spoilt but at least now you can dress to the nines for it! :pCapricorn will you stop encouraging me to go on that flipping website! I have sacks of clothes to e-bay already! :eek:
I had a truly awful day yesterday with the snow! Went to work as normal and the roads were a bit slippy but passable - the forecast was for intermittent light snow showers so didn't think there would be much of a problem. :rolleyes: We had a team meeting at 10am and it was lightly snowing when we went in - the room has no windows to the outside so we couldn't see what was happening outside and when we came out at 11.30 the snow had come down with a vengence and they were talking about taking the buses off the road!! We cancelled all the kids that were supposed to be coming in for appointments and eventually closed the building at 1pm. I set off at 12.30 because, although I only live 5 miles from work I'm at the top of a hill on quite high ground and always struggle in bad weather! Well i did struggle - so much so that I eventually walked in my house at 6.15pm :eek::eek: I was stressed, shattered and I'd been wanting a loo for at least 3 hours. My legs were also killing me cos I had a dvt a couple of years ago and aren't supposed to have long periods of inactivity! So........today's forecast says heavy snow showers and I can't decide whether to go in or not to even chance it and book a days leave...............:confused:

And......... I booked a days leave! :)

Last edited:
Good morning ladies!
And congratulations Stacey! That's great news! Like someone else said - at least you can dress up for it now so the photos that will inevitably get taken will be absolutely perfect :D
Well ladies I'm afraid I am here to feel sorry for myself, in having a 'fat' day, cannot fond one single thing to wear to work that looks even half decent, I know women always have days like this but I'm hoping it doesn't last until tomorrow as our SW group are having a Xmas meal out and I don't want to be down whilst eating things which are definitely not on plan! Only upside is I won't drink and won't have a pudding - surely that's damage limitation?! And I'm on holiday from SW this week as I have to work (discrepancy in my new job, I do work shifts but 99% of the time it will be feasible to go to my class instead of having to hop in and out of strange classes!) so the short story from that is that I have started exercising daily, and hopefully by the time I get weighed there will be no extra fluid from the sudden shock of exercise to my body! I started slow as well, just 10 mins on my exercise bike. And slowly building it up, I know it doesn't sound like a lot but when you're not used to it it sure feels like a lot. So I'm just hoping that the exercise will help me to stop feeling so flipping sorry for myself!
AND the snow has finally hit us! I know it's disrupted many people further up the country but being south it's not too bad here so it's pretty but still drivable, although the schools have still all been shut *rolls eyes* we have had nothing compared to what's been on the tv!
Hope you are all keeping safe and warm in the weather, and sorry about my moan!
Xxxx

Morning all! It's a balmy -11 here this morning! :gen125: I've just had the strangest breakfast and can't decide whether if I liked it or not! How daft does that sound :p I have some cottage cheese I needed to use and someone on here had put a link to a body builders website where there some recipes. One was for a pancake using 2 eggs, half tub of cottage cheese, banana & handful of oats. You blend the lot together to make a batter and then cook as you would a pancake. I think I probably didn't cook it through properly because there was so much mixture that it was quite deep even in my largest frying pan. Anyway it was a bit stodgy but very filling and the banana gave it a natural sweetness. Maybe I'll try again but halve the recipe and see how that turns out. Positive is that it's free on EE if you use the oats as your HEB :)

morning all!!!

sorry i have been a pants princess recently but don't seem to have had 5 mins to sit an catch up with you all!

hope everyone is warm and comfy. as usual I'm awaiting bed time. not so much snow here but the bit we had is now paced ice and erm interesting to drive on! :character00182:
decided at silly o'clock this morning i was brave/stressed :pcwhack:enough to sneak a quick cig break in minus far to bloody cold :winter_brr:. i have always thought that one of the best parts of my job was getting to see the city at its most beautiful in the still darkness with the small sliver of moon looking just like gods toe nail and the beautiful streets covered in shimmering glitter as if a million fairies had danced over it.......then it occurred to me "bugger i have to drive home in a few hours" an promptly ran back in to the office an made sure the gritters where out and about! but i made it home in 1 one peace despite the skating rink which is my road!!:gen125:
well done on everyone's losses!
sweetpink:wee:, laura:wee:, stacey:wee:, spanx:wee:, sian:wee:, pinksparkly:wee:, caricorn:wee:, surreygal:wee:, lesley:wee:. (hope i didn't miss anyone)

an a big :happy096: for any NSVs
only 2 off for me in the last 2 weeks but i have consumed an extortionate amount of vending machine evil coffee :coffee:, more prepared this week (BIG flask) at lest it off which is good but just half more would have put me in a new number!
BIG CONGRATS Stacey on you engagement!!!:love047:
loving your x stitch Capricorn, I've not done any for ages!!! still only done a little bit of Izabel's birth sampler and she was 1 last month!!
any way enough ramble! I'm off to bed :nightf:with tea hot water bottle and Sean Bean (Sharpe box set yummy!)

keep warm and safe xxx :bundledup:

Back