QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

That does sound delish Lucia. Does anyone know an alternative to quark though coz I cant find it anywhere in the shops over here??? :confused:

that dessert sounds lovely although last time i asked for quark they looked at me like i was making it up! hopefully they'll have some now

Cornish - Hope you and the little one are better soon

Sure it would work with 0% fat fromage frais.

Good evening ladies....and helloooo to the newbies :wavey:

Cornish - I love doing "step" although I may well find it slightly less fun once the platform is off the floor :p-although I have the EA sport II set up coming and with that you can use a normal "step" etc -so if I get on with it and it doesn't do me serious injury I may have to invest in one (I used to have one and got rid :slap:).. I love the EA sports games I have the workouts and more workouts ones and love the target/spar boxing .... I will report back if the new one is good when it arrives -its cordless - so no more whiplash from the blinking nunchuck cord :D ooopsy and I have the 2010 biggest loser game coming too... it was just over £8 from amazon -at that price I thought it was the old one :happy036:

Well folks I have just had dindins and OMG did it hit the spot... home made yorkshire pud(3 for 1/2 x 8") with sausage(5.5) in onion gravy(1), carrots, broccoli n nobbies... it wasn't the lowest syn dinner at 9.5 syns BUT it didn't use either of my heBs so I "could" still have 2 fibre plus bars if I wanted and I haven't had any other syns either -so all in all -that dinner will be on the menu again next week (guess who has another 42 sausages in the freezer :giggle:)

Ohhh and I was good earlier .. I did the 45min (ea sport -step/boxing) routine on the wii and burnt 500cals :happy036:-even if I did have to tilt the patio door open in -9 temperatures :rotflmao:

right -enough jibber jabber from me-hope everyone is well and -keep up the great work everyone...we are getting there:happy036:

Thanks Capricorn, looking forward to hear how you got on with the wii step when you get it!

Thanks Lucia for delish quark recipe.

On another note, hear ye hear yea Princesses! Ever heard of Virtual Model? I just discovered it and I :heartpump: this! Fantastic, such a motivating tool. These are virtual pics of what I was when I started, now (2st down), another 2 st down, and target....

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I've added the website. Like my Hubbs said, wow, that's a big change, it's like half a person :eek:

My Virtual Model Community - Be the next top model and show your friends your fashion sense

Kick that fat to the curb, we don't need it! :D

Last edited:
Well done Aaliyah! :happy096: What a fab week - I see you've hit your Club 10 as well!

That virtual model looks intersting Cornish - I'll have to have a go later!

Aaliyah :happy096: brilliant wi!

I've done my virtual model Cornish (although it looks nothing like me really as I didn't have a photo of my face!!)

Start, now and target...:D

Attachments

• compositor.jpg
    compositor.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Now.jpg
    Now.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 54
  • target.jpg
    target.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for sharing hun, I couldn't get the photo/face thing to work. Isn't it motivating? I think it's a great tool, I read somewhere someone's going to post it on their fridge. I'm thinking I should do the same! :D
Hope all others are well and are fighting fit and motivated to shift those pounds!

Still with lurgy, it's hanging around for DAAAAAYS... Ugh. Well, at least I'm not over eating, but 0 exercise atm so going to change my exercise ticke to match our VVChallange and hope I can start shiftin' my bum next week! x

Well done Aaliyah!! :D
I tried the Virtual Model (thanks Toni) and couldn't upload photos either it just kept bouncing back to the page asking for developers - maybe that's a subtle way of saying that bit isn't actually functional yet! :D
We've got the grotty horrid white stuff back again today and I'm so NOT impressed! Only a couple of inches so far but the roads are already treacherous because they haven't been gritted again! Also had OH ill with man flu and feeling a little under the weather myself now....... I think it's probably SAD more than anything else so i'm looking at flights in March to cheer myself up a bit :p
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Hey everyone its meee! Sorry ive not been around for ages, I have a new laptop now so youl be seeing alot more of me lol. After me worrying so much I did get a gain at christmas but not as much as I thought. I put on 2.5lb and although i was upset I ate and drank soooo much through the week so it was expected. Also last week I lost 1lb so was suprised about that cos id had another crap week lol. Im back on track this week and being really good. Im having a indian tonight (lamb bhuna 12 syns) with boiled rice mmm and a couple of vodkas which the syns ive saved through the week.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :) xx

Afternoon all! And what a lovely afternoon it is!

WI this morning and I've finally done it! Into the 13s and my 3 stone shiny too! :D:D:D

So, it's taken me 7 months to lose 3 stone (I'm a tortoise, not a hare!!!) and I have 11 months left to lose the next 3st 1 and reach my original target... bring it on!

Hi all! :wavey:

Well done all on the losses! Looks like we all have our mojo back and caught the SW train now the new year has began!

Spank- 3 stone shiny :talk017: Congratulations, what a nice way to start the year, half way through your journey and a new shiny!

Aaliyah 27- 6lbs! Woo! :553:

Cornish TT- I couldn't get that virtual thing to work either, yours looks good though, very motivational!

To everyone I have missed hope you are all really well and on plan, staying away from the choccies! :17729:

Well I am reporting in with a 4lbs loss this week. Week one for me as drawing a line under everything previous. I finally got my wii yey! : party0011: just waiting for my wii board to come now and also got biggest loser and ea active to try.

Capricorn- did yours come yet- any good!

I have been ultra productive today, a work email really upset me (serves me right for working on the weekend!) so I had a nice hot shower to help me calm down, cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floors, cleaned the cupboards, hoovered, sorted the washing out, cooked breakfast and I am just about the sit and do a meal plan for next week.

See you later lovely princesses

Claire x

Sorry you couldn't upload pics on MVM lesley01 your probably right about that bit still needs doing! Sorry snow back, sending some sun rays your way xox

Stacey x Sounds like you got off lightly with what you said you ate, bonus! Hope you enjoyed your takeout yesterday

Whoop whoop spanx, well done! :party0011: Good luck with the rest, we'll be here too hopefully in the next 11 months! :D

Glad you found MVM motivational freshstartnewme! Well done on your loss :party0011: and for keeping a cool head in a crisis and not reaching for comfort food! *hugs* Enjoy the wii!

I'm in a clearing/cleaning mood today as Hubbs has the kid and are down at the sweetshop so I have the house to myself. Playing music and shaking that bum to try burn off them cals!

Hope you have a good weekend all x

Well done spanx.Great start to the new year with a new shiny:D:D.

Corsacar you look amazing on your pics on the other thread.Well done:D.

Claire 4lbs is fabulous.Well done:D.

Have a good weekend:wave_cry:.
x

Hello lovely ladies!
Well done everyone on your losses...I am very jealous. one day to weigh in and my reliable scales are showing a 1 lb gain :(
I feel so silly,this week started amazingly, was taking fruit etc to work in abundance, lots of meals that I has made in advance to just heat up when I get a chance at work. BUT I have worked over 50 hours this week and some days I just didn't have time, I'm a support worker for adults with learning difficulties so really have to eat when and what I can.
I really didn't think I'd done too bad. It was only Thursday it all went to pot and I've dragged it back today, got a load of fruit to take with me again today.
Sorry for the big rant but I'm gutted to have put on weight. Hopefully not doing any extra hours this week so I can concentrate on SW again :(
Hope you are all well
Xxx

Back