QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

HUGS corsacar, it's never good when we're too busy to think! How about taking your ready made meals, heating them up at home and putting them in a food thermos, that way when you get a chance to eat you just have to pop open the thermos and eat, not being tempted to eat something that isn't in your plan?

The other food on the go I find really good to eat hot or cold is a pasta bake (not sure which plan you do, ideal for EE or Green) but I make my pasta bake with onions, toms, peas, mushrooms, leeks (or any other veg as long as not too wet to take you up to 1/3 super free). I add bacon (I do EE) and cooked pasta and then mix and pour over like a dozen eggs mixed up and seasoned well (to make a big baking tray) and pop in oven for like an hour (or until all egg is set). It goes v well with salad (if you can find the motivation this time of year) but is great as when it's cold it kinda sets into a pasta kiesh thing which can be eaten cold - and it's free!

Hang in there hun, you never know, by tomorrow, if you're clawing it back now, you could show sts! x

Hope everyone else ok x

Last edited:
:D Well done Spanx on that 3 stone shiny :D and well done to Claire on a brilliant loss! I weigh in tomorrow and if I've lost half of my Xmas gain I'll be happy! It took 2 weeks to put on so I can have 2 weeks to get it off! :cry: I 'found' some zumba exercise dvds on line last night so I'm going to have a go at that in a few mins and then have a scrummy bacon, egg, mushroom & tomato butty for brunch! Oh and Toni - that pasta bake sound great!

Cornish the pasta bake sounds scrummy.Thanks for sharing:).Lesley good luck for wi tomorrow.I like the look of zumba,i have watched some on you tube it looks fun!.I have been doing just dance 2 on the wii.

2lbs off for me this week:D.Which gives me 6 stone gone :bliss:.

Have a good day all.x

Thank you.I still have loads to go :8855:eek:nwards and downwards. The support on here is fabulous and really helps to keep me on track:D.

Well done everyone on the great loses.

Positive thoughts for a good week for our team.

Weighing in tomorrow- have stuck to it like glue this week so hoping for 2-3lbs.

Thanks princesses! I'm still basking in the warm glow of a new shiny - wonderful isn't it?!

Corsacar, sorry you had a bad couple of days, but I hope the scales are kind at your WI! It's horrid when things we don't have much control over throw us off track. Hang in there!

Surreygal - well done on another fab loss and a new shiny - 6 stone - wow, you are doing sooo well! :happy096:

Good luck Lesley and Lucia for your WIs tomorrow!

Has anyone tried the Ryvitas with pumpkin seeds? Saw them advertised tonight and thought they looked pretty yummy, but they're only 2 for a HEB, unlike the original (which are 3 I think!) or the wholegrain crackerbread, which taste like cardboard, but at least you can have 6!!! Anyway, if anyone has tried them, can you let me know if they were worth it?!

Have a good week everyone xx

Well good morning ladies! A very positive start to a Monday morning with 6lbs off! :D:clap::D for me! I was secretly hoping I might get that extra lb as well to take me to the half stone shiney but this brings me just half a pound short of my pre xmas weight so I'm pretty pleased with myself! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today - lets hope you're all as smiley as I am :p

Hello princesses!

Glad you guys like the pasta bake thing, I think it's scrummy.

Spanx, sorry not tried the ryvita with pumpkin seeds (tho saw them advertised too!).

Lesley01, well done on 6lb loss!! :bliss: Whoohoo! That's an amazing loss, what did you do this week that gave you such a boost? (if you don't mind me asking)

Lucia Lucia, here's hoping for a fab first loss for you today at WI!

I'm reporting in with a 3lb loss, which considering I was sick as a dog this week (with a cold) and have done no exercise I am chuffed with. I think it has a lot to do with the 1/3 super free foos with every meal and super free snacks. Up till now I have not really done that and have had only free foods as snacks. The exercise ticker is coming off as it is a non starter - just not in the mood and I don't want to get hung up about it. Am considering starting the gym, but we'll see. :confused::s

Hope everyone has a positive week x

Welldone everyone! I never seem to get good losses like that im always pleased with losing 1lb so if i lost 6lb in one week id be extatic! lol Ive been 110% on plan this week. I havent had a single drop of alcohol, usually I go out once a week and even though i try to save as many syns as I can I probably go over them cos i lose count after my first 5 vodkas lol. I had a lamb bhuna from the indian instead of my usual crappy take away and stayed within my syns. Hopefully ill get a good loss this week im desperate for my next half a stone award! :)
Im making a syn free spagbol tonight. Ive started using the new spag bol oxos theyre so good. Usually I use the light dolmio sauce to make my spagetti bolognaise but found it quite bland and these are syn free and taste so much better!

Lesley01, well done on 6lb loss!! :bliss: Whoohoo! That's an amazing loss, what did you do this week that gave you such a boost? (if you don't mind me asking)

Thanks and well done on yours too! I think it was just the xmas excess coming off to be honest! I've had cous cous every weekday morning for brekkie and bacon butties at the weekend :p Made a big pan of pea & ham soup with onions, carrots, leeks and potatoes and ate that every day for lunch & evenings were meat, salad & slimming world chips mostly :D The biggest difference is that I stopped off the cider and stuck to vodka :7834: I'm sure next week won't be half as impressive! ;)

Good luck for the WI Stacey!

Welllll I ended up having KFC but i was really good and only went slightly over my syns. I had 1 chicken drumstick for 5.5 syns and 2 crispy strips 4 syns each, with beans and corn on the cob so 13 syns but i also had a few of the kids chips too ( oops!) so ill have a syn free day tomorrow and get weighed on Wednesday morning :)

Does anyone think it makes a difference to your weight loss if you weigh in on a morning or a night? I used to get weighed at 7 every wednesday night but it got an inconvenience for me cos 7 is the kids bed time so ive changed it to a Wednesday morning.. I was just thinking because i dont eat anything before class it means im weighing in less? Before id obviously have breakfast and lunch before getting weighed on the night? I probably dont make sense but I know what i mean lol x

Well done Lesley and Cornish! :happy096::happy096: Fantastic losses! We're really motoring this week!

Stacey, I can generally count on being at least 2lb heavier in the evening than first thing in the morning...

Well done Lesley and Cornish.

Checking in tonight after my weigh in with 5lb off this week !

ooh thatl explain why I lost 1lb last week when id been so bad over the New Year lol x

Hello ladies
Well done all of you on your losses :)
Unfortunately I couldn't get to class yesterday, I've been very ill.
Got the day off work today though and have dragged myself off the sofa to do some exercise and actually feel a little better for it! Did about half an hour between the wii fit and my exercise bike. My OH has started going to the gym at weekends when he is here and my aim is to join him on a gym visit...have always been and am still far too terrified to go to a gym!
Anyway, I'm off now to cook my breakfast and sort the house out a bit!
Hope you are all well xxxx

Back