QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Well done everyone on fabulous losses this week!

I'm dead chuffed coz I had 0.5lb loss this week which normally I would be disappointed with but considering I was expecting a STS at best this week I'm thrilled!!!! :D
I was angelic tues, wed, sat, sun & mon but on thursday & friday my halo slipped (it actually got completely lost to be honest) I had a great time though & in some ways I think its great that I dont have any trouble getting straight back on plan as soon as I come home. Foodwise the healthy options werent great & the wine that was continually topped up was probably even worse but because I view this plan as one for life now I dont even feel guilty. I have been feeling nslightly under the weather since I got back so havent been on the wii fit at all but plan to get going again on it tonight if I can get all my work finished at a reasonable hour.

Anyway onwards & downwards & well done to all the princesses with fab losses this week & to Spanx on her new shiney too!!!

hello all :wavey:

i am reporting a sts for last week and 5.5lb off this week, so back to my pre Christmas binge weight and half lb off 3 stone shiney!:scale:

:welcome2:to custardlipstick (love the name)

:happy096:well done sweet pink:party0011:, aaliyah:wee:, spanx:party0011:, fresh:wee:, surrey:party0011:, lesley:wee:, cornish:party0011:, lucia:wee:, capricorn:party0011: an any1 else i have missed!:wee: (sorry)

lesley an cornish hope your houses are finally a "man flu":sick: free zones an your getting a good nights sleep! :zz:

lucia the recipe look fab, think i might have a crack at that 1!

Sweet pink, where r u based? (if its ok to ask) if you cant buy quark apparently some dairys can deliver it with the milk!....shame its chilled or i'd post you a load! apparently some ppl will blend up cottage cheese, tried it once an i think i should have blended longer lol!:silly:

how goes the Wii fit capricorn? :whacky068: as always I'm sure i burn cals just reading how much u do!!!

cornish i had a go of the virtual model found it really good!
have a few photos of me at various stages to try and keep me on the straight an narrow i have always hated getting my pick taken so there aren't many.......funny how the few i have I've looked at thought "god I'm massive" :doh: an now I'd give my right arm (left bum cheek and both thighs) to be that "chunky" again lol

fresh i hope you work thing is ok now, had pants message from work this week me self,:pcwhack: unfortunately it didn't inspire house work, just several hours of grumpy strop:badmood: and cursing at chocolate bars for being in the house! hehehe

spanx i've had the pumpkin seeds ryvita, and they are better than scan bran (but so are breeze blocks) but I'll stick with the plain cracker bread cos i don't feel they are are worth the HEXB.

corsacar i am so with you on the gym front! :character00116:
I have finally canceled my membership £35 a month for discount on eyebrow waxing and the vague possibility i might wake up and not feel intimidated by the "beautiful" people is just not cost effective lmao! :brainfart:.....an even if i was a size 0, i don't wear anywhere near enough make up and false tan to fit in :rotflmao:

take care all
xxxx

Well done everyone! :) I lost 2lb this week. Was a bit dissapointed because I was expecting a bit more but least it wasnt 2 on. x

Hi all

Been away from the boards and class for a couple of months - things at work dreadful and almost certainly gonna be made redundant thanks to the cuts!! Cheers mr Cameron!!

Anyway head back in gear and gonna give this my all! Glad everyone is doing so well gonna try and catch up with posts.

Good news us I have not put everything back on so onwards and downwards!!!!

Jayde xxx

Morning ladies

3lb loss for me this week :) Sw gave me a nice shiny sticker too. is it sad that i'm quite excited by that lol!

Have a good day all

Well done on your loss alia!
I'm going back to basics from now on. I am going on holiday to Spain in 9 weeks and 5 days and would absolutely LOVE to be at target by then. Have whipped out the body magic, done half an hour the past two days, little break today as woke up early but might get out on the bike tomorrow as am off work all day :)
So I need all you ladies to keep giving me a kick up the backside from now on!
Am spending tomorrow looking through the books and writing a few weeks worth of meal plans, set me up for this.
From now until Monday, am trying success express again as at the moment I'm in a rut of just grabbing free foods when I can and my superfree have dropped so success express will increase my superfree and ge me back into it!
Hope you are all well xxxx

Well done to everyone on their losses and for new shineys glinting in the winter sunshine!

jigglymum, glad you liked the MVM and yes, thankfully, house is man flu free! :D

corsacar good luck with the next 9 weeks, considering you only have 17lb to lose you can SO do it, we're behind you all the way! Increasing superfree is def the way to go!

Not much to report except that i have proven to myself that I can go it alone (well, with help from MM!) and tho I have 'cheated' some days they've all been within my weekly syn allowance and I'm really chuffed with the results. I think it is a frame of mind going it alone, it can be done, you just have to be in the right place (in your life, your mind, etc) to do it.

Good wishes to all the other princesses, here's to us, onward and downard!

Good evening ladies
Sorry I have been missing in action :copon:I have been reading though :D -so,
congratulations on some great losses again ladies :happy036:.
I lost 1lb on Sunday, so another step in the right direction :bliss:although I need to step it up a gear as I have just registered to do this:-

Trek Nepal

:eek:
so I really need you lovely lot to keep me on track to get rid of the rest of this wobble and to get fit :whacky068:.....
My "biggest loser" game turned up yesterday -christ on a bike Im unfit :eek: -I did a 20min workout yesterday and today and well lets just say I was a sweaty beetroot by the time I had done :rotflmao: -but I will persevere ..and I WILL get fit..
It gave me the option of doing 60mins+ :silly: -I would have needed a bloody ambulance on stand by :rotflmao:
Next week Im going to give a week of EE a go... as I don't usualy do that... I like to shake things up...
Corsacar -what are the rules on success express again? I might give that a whirl...
ooohhh an i saw your thread the other day and aren't you looking "whit whoo" :party0011:
Right I will get off for now -Im making jewellery to hopefully raise some funds for the trip :D
Have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work!!

I'm going back to basics from now on. I am going on holiday to Spain in 9 weeks and 5 days

Oooh I'm going on the 13th March! That's about that long too :D I'm leaving hubby at home and going with my SIL for a girly [STRIKE]drinking[/STRIKE] shopping week! ;)

Oh and jigglymum my house is man flu free too thank goodness!

Hope everyone is well, on plan and looking forward to the weekend! There's a bottle of vodka in the freezer with my name on it! :p

Evening all! Hope everything is good in Princessland!

Well done Sweetpink, Jiggly, Capricorn, Aaliyah and Stacey! :girlpower:

Welcome back Jayde - well done for not putting it all back on while off plan! I was made redundant too at the end of the year, going to the jobcentre last week wasn't much fun!

Good luck for your holiday challenge Corsacar, I'm sure you will do it!

Capricorn, that trek looks fab - best of luck with it and don't forget to let us know how to sponsor you!

Jiggly - hope you get that shiny this week!

I have eaten for England this week. Think it's because of the lack of routine - as I'm currently at home most days, I have access to food all day and no routine, so I keep deciding I'm hungry! Fortunately, I've managed to stay within my syns every day, but I have certainly eaten more than usual. Hoping the scales aren't too unkind in the morning...

Have a great weekend everyone! x

Hello ladies:).

Well done everyone on the fab losses and new shineys woo hoo:D:D.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good week.

Capricorn great news about the trek.Well done you.How fantastic.

Miserable day raining hard here.Music on loud and housework to be done.Loving the wii just dance 2 the dance sweat is great.

Have a nice weekend.
xx

Good afternoon all

Well done on your loss Spanx :happy096:

I have been out this morning and done 9300 steps -doing my 1st walk around the golf course of 2011... so that will hopefully knock and ounce or two off tomorrows weigh in :p -I even tried out a little jogging :faint2: -not much -but its a start :giggle:
Im going to have most of the rest of the day sat on my backside -until I do another 20min routine on "biggest loser"...
Spanx - I have stuck a link to my "just giving" page in my signature -where any donations will be gratefully received :D - Im most impressed I managed to set one up as PC stuff really isn't my strong point :eek:
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend
keep up the great work !!
off for another cuppa I go :D

Hi all

Well done on all the losses!! You guys really are motivating.

Yesterday was a nightmare Syns wise, was fine with food but we drowned our sorrows at the pup after work - more than 60% of us are being made redundant more than anyone expected!

Anyway I've drawn a line and come on here to keep me on track- it is not worth having no joband not looking after my health!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Xx

Jayde, sorry to hear that - do you know whether it will definitely be you? Try and stay positive - and just think how much more confident you will feel in job interviews if you're slim and healthy!

Well done on the body magic Capricorn and Surreygal - I need to get my backside in gear - might do some stepping as I watch TV tonight!

Capricorn - I've sponsored you! Good luck! x

Thanks Spanx- they would not confirm names until 31st but we were hinted too and given the selection criteria so pretty sure. Still your right things will be better as I lose weight and gain confidence so I'm gonna give it my best! Been good today!!! X

Well done on all the loses.

Sorry to hear the job situation Jayde.

Having a good weekend here as my son is in respite for the weekend so we have been doing some lovely stuff with the girls, cinema and been to a factory shopping outlet- clarks shoes for the girls for £8 a pair!

Resisted the all you can eat chinese buffet and had a skinny latte instead and the promise of a steak later placated Hubby.

Going on a lovely country walk tommorow, weigh in on Mon.

Jayde, well done on your good day and here's hoping for another one tomorrow!

Lucia, glad to hear you are having a good weekend - well done on avoiding the chinese buffet! If you don't mind me asking, where does your son go for respite?

Back