QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

just a quicky 2 say i managed 1lb!!!! wooo hooo got me shiney!!! so big thank you to all you lovelys for your support!!! .................. work 2 night so I'm of to bed xxx

Well done Jigglymum on your loss this week.

Jayde what is magic porridge??

Congrats everyone on the losses:happy096: and new shineys. Good luck to anyone having a wi today.x

Good afternoon princesses,

I have finally plucked up the courage to add a couple of before & during shots. The first was taken at the end of august & the second a few weeks back.

Attachments

• DSCF1593 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    DSCF1593 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 168997_481844882580_652807580_6512326_4730339_n.jpg
    168997_481844882580_652807580_6512326_4730339_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 45
Wow sweetpink you can really tell the difference! Well done! Cant wait til I can look at my progress and see a difference :)

Ive lost 1lb this week. Not alot but im really happy because I went to Newcastle on Saturday for my friends birthday night out and I drank so much and all the wrong things :( And then afterwords we got a Macdonalds before coming home! (eeek!)
I keep trying my hardest to stick to just vodka and diet cokes when I go out but it hardly ever happens, Then i think i should just pack the diet in because im losing at a slow rate.. But when focussed I know I can do this and Im enjoying it too so who cares if its going slow, its least im not putting on weight right?

Anyway Ive decided im just going to carry on doing what im doing but sticking to plan 100%. If i have a night out planned then save as many syns as I can then hope for the best and TRY my hardest to just stick to vodka and diet coke. I dont go out every weekend but lately over Christmas, new year and ive had a couple of Birthday night outs to go to so no wonder I havent been doing well. Im staying in this week and im keeping my fingers crossed that I get my next half a stone award, seems ages since my last one :(

Sorry for rambling xx

sweet pink said:
Well done Jigglymum on your loss this week.
Ea
Jayde what is magic porridge??

It is 28g porridge oats (b) mixed with a muller light - I used vanilla with choc sprinkles and you leave it in the fridge overnight and it tastes lovely! Got the idea from the forums somewhere x

Off to wi in 30mins fingers crossed!!

Congrats on the lossess peeps!!

Well done to jigglymum who managed a loss with such a topsy turvy week!

MAgic Porridge thread: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/112681-magic-porridge.html
tho pardon me for being pedantic but don't you have to have a cardboard slice (scanbran) to count as HEb?

Thanks for sharing your BnA pics, Sweet Pink, I agree with stacey, you can see the difference, well done on your fab loss!

Stacey, I'm with you on the enjoying it and still loosing front, I might take the scenic route from time to time but heck, as long as it's not piling on, we're doing well!

Was wondering you guys wanted to do a how much weight have we lost this week as a group thing, taken from our posts? I could do it (or Capricorn could as it's her thread) on a monday when I weigh in on the forum, bascially when I post it I could look at the last weeks posts and tell us all how much we've shifted? x

Last edited:
Cornish I like your weight loss record idea!!! And I think you are right about the scan bran oops!! Need to check if any oats have ryvita options because I hate scan bran.

Well ladies at WI tonight you won't believe it but I lost 11.5lbs !!!!! Cannot believe it. Great motivation!!!

morning gorgeouses or would the plural be gorgeoui? or gorgeousis? well u beautiful lot :D

well another night in the coffee :coffee:fueled fires of hell :flamingmad: but at least the rest of the week will be easier as its just us normal people in (i use the word normal in its loosest possible sense!:bolt:)

Sweet you look fabulicious in your pick can half see it dropping off!!!

well done for your loss Stacey :party0011:an its all going in the right direction!! and even bigger well done for being so determined, as always every1 of us is routing for you and each other !

Jadye, well Mrs! well done your loss:party0011:!! i luurve magic porridge 2 (but i have it warm) and will behaving some as soon as the monsters are in school (accompanied by the duvet and possibly christian bale :p)

your right about the scan bran Cornish, but i never have it (blaugh:sign0137:) checked with my c and she said its fine not to have it...thank goodness! good idea about the weekly weigh in too!

no prizes 4 guessing where I'm going as soon as poss lol :nightf:

have a lovely day all, an good luck 4 any WIs
xxx

Wow Jayde fab loss!!!!! I really must try some of this magic porridge :D

Cornish the weekly wi sounds like a great idea. My losses have been a bit rubbish lately since starting exercising but I think inches are coming off so that cantbe a bad thing (though a few more lbs would be nice too!!! :mad: ) This week has got to be good as I'm making extra effort with superspeed foods & going to have fish at least 3 days out of the week.

Jiggly, I'm finally starting to see a difference between my pics whereas before I couldnt. I think we are our own worst critics arent we.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today

Your looking really good in your pics sweet well done:D.

Fabulous loss Jayde well done :happy096:.

Well done on your loss stacey.A loss is a loss and the scales are going in the right direction.

keep going everyone.
x

Morning all! Sory for being an absentee princess, but I've had one of those really busy weeks!

Congratulations to all who have lost this week! I managed a STS, which, as I've had 4 meals out this week, I have to be happy with!

I have also signed up for a Race for Life in June and am determined to run most, if not all, of it! I have downloaded the C25K podcasts, bought a sports bra and will be starting training next week - wish me luck!

Afternoon all
Another 1 missing in action most of the week reporting in :D
well done on the losses ladies :happy096:
After my 1 week EE trial I have lost 4lbs this week -on * week to boot :party0011: -so Im giving EE another bash this week..
oohh and I got my 7.5st award too :bunnydance:-however thats where the good news ends :sigh:I don't know if I have mentioned on here before that I was sure my scales were wrong.. well the more I lost the more I was sure that was the case especially as I was seeing photos of folks who were supposed to weigh the same as me and it was obvious that they didn't :( -when I was my heaviest 19st 9lbs sounded about right -now I know I was actually 23st4lbs :sigh:... so I got a new set of scales and after weighing in first thing this morning to see how I had done -I moved straight over to my new set and instanly "gained" 3st9lbs :flamingmad:... I thought they were wrong but not THAT bleepin wrong .... anyhow as Im looking on the bright side -I have still lost the same amount of lbs as I had these scales for starting SW (I just weighed more at the start than they said) -and I am still wearing a mix of 18s and 16s -it just means I have further to go.... 81lbs in total now... so I have altered all my statistics and "onwards and downwards" we go ;)

Now then I can't remember who asked (sorry) but the riser for the wii board is great.... Im loving it... although I keep having to remind myself NOT to try and brush my hair out of my eyes whilst holding the 1kg dumbells - I have done it several times *owwww* :character00264: :D
right -I had better get off..have a lovely afternoon all!!

Awww Capricorn, you must have been shocked! Well done with the good attitude though. As you say, you've still lost all of that and all it means is you have a little further to go but you'll still be there before you know it!

Sorry I've not been around. Busy busy and all that. I'll check back in later to catch up properly.

xx

hi ladies my name is cara i am 28 years old 29 in april, i joined slimming world on jan 5th weighing 19st 8.5lb.. i was wondering if this queen size lady could join your group and become a princess ...??

i weigh in on a wednesday and i am currently 18st 10lb

Welcome caramumofmany:welcome2: well done on your loss so far:).

Well done on the losses everyone:D.

Hey spanx that's brilliant that you are doing the race for life in june.Good luck hun with the training.

Capricorn what a shock with the scales for you.As You you say you have still lost the same and so in the zone and zooming along, you will get there .

Laura good to see you:).Hope all is ok with you.

1lb off for me this week.

Onwards and downwards
xx

Well done on your loss surreygal and welcome cara!

Capricorn 7.5st is awesome and an inspiration so don't worry about those scales you have done so well!!!

I'm having a good on plan weekend I have eaten tons of free food though to stop me
eating something naughty! So hope my loss will be ok wednesday. I have had 4 free sausages (like joes but from a local farm who are sw certificated) today and felt like I was over eating but I just has to eat them - 2 were going to be for lunch tomorrow!! Oh well I guess that's what free food is for!

Have not decided what to do for dinner yet maybe diet coke chicken?

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends xxx

Afternoon all

well done on the losses everyone :clap:

Toni - I had my scales new to start SW -so if they are out 3st9lbs now then it means that when I started -and they told me I was 19st 9lbs, I was actually 3st 9lbs more -so it means my start weight was 23st 4lbs ....
I know its accurate as it was my weigh in yesterday so I used the old scales first to see my loss for the week and then moved straight over to the new ones -
SO what you needed to do is to use your old scales until weigh day -then you would know what your loss was AND THEN step straight onto the new set and start using them ... Im not sure what you can do if you don't have both sets..
If it had just been a few lbs I would probably have left my tickers but with THAT much of a discrepancy I had to reset them...
that should make sense :p

you girls have lost some amazing weight i hope to have lost lots too in the months to come x

Capricorn, firstly well done on losing 4lbs this week & on * week too. Bummer about your scales but like the others say you have done sooo well. Your attitude is absolutely fantastic which is why you have had the such brilliant losses.

Welcome Cara. Great to have another princess on board :D

WI for me in the morning & I'll be gutted if I dont have at least 2lbs off coz I've been angelic all week & 100% everyday which hasnt been as difficult as I thought but I tried soooooo hard ;).

Cornish...what a fab weekly loss!!!! Really spurs us on that does!!!

Back