QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

:grouphugg:Welcome back into the fold!

i lost 3.5lb this week even with my sisters wedding at the weekend fab ah, so i picked up my 2.5st award last night as well and got into the next stonage region

caramumofmany said:
i lost 3.5lb this week even with my sisters wedding at the weekend fab ah, so i picked up my 2.5st award last night as well and got into the next stonage region

Well done Cara you are doing amazingly well!!! X

Hi everyone!!

A wee update for you all. I am feeling a bit better. Not been to bed since sunday though, still finding it hard to sleep. I hv been on my recliner chair since then and been dozing down here. Cant lie in my bed as it is so sore!!!!
the pain is easing off a little. I have blisters on my stomach and thats the reason i cant lie on my stomach or even wear any trousers. It just irritates it. I am hoping it gets better soon. Had a bad day monday and tuesday .... never stuck to the slimming world diet at all. Infact i was that bad, depressed and upset on tuesday that i had some pizza and then crisps and choc at night:mad::mad::mad: Regretting it now but been back on track yesterday and today :)
I still feel really fat, think im still swollen. Not been able to get out and exercise :cry:

Been keeping an eye on the rest of the posts! You are all doing so well :D
Big hugs to you all ;) xXx

Oh Debz you poor thing. Dont beat yourself up about having a few treats when youre feeling ill. Once your back up on your feet again there will be plenty time to think about SW

Well ladies my back to basics plan seems to have worked as I'm reporting in with a 4lb loss this week. Needless to say that I am over the moon (& a lb less than I was before I went away) so I'm going to stick to the same this week. That being said I know that realistically I probably wont have as big a loss but as long as I can keep it moving in the right direction then I'll be happy. Good luck to everyone else with their shrinking this week :D

Good morning lovley ladies :wavey:

Well done on some cracking losses :party0011:......

Tis a bootiful day here -really bright n dry -and lovely indoors -but jees its cold out there:winter_brr:

Debz..-we have reclining sofas -they are worth their weight in gold when you are poorly aren't they!!!! hope you are feeling better soon -and don't give yourself such a hard time, you will soon be back on your feet and raring to go. I wonder if it might be worth asking next time you go for lase treatment if it might be why you have had such a reaction. I know I read something yonks ago about laser treatment making skin sensitive (but Im not sure if its in context)...

woohoo Jaydee ... welcome back :flowers: ..... Im sorry you didn't get on better with the other diet, still at least you know its not for you....

Well the bowling was fun the other day - I even got a better average than I used to (not that it was hard :p), we plan on making it a more regular thing again... although as the weather gets better most weekends will be spent walking round the golf course ...
Hubby has gone back to work this morning -so I can try and get back into my normal routine.....
Right I will get off again... keep up the great work folks..summer is creeping up on us :eek:

Hello ladies!
I have had a mega stressful time of late - hence my absence. I do pop on everyday on my phone but just read and run, sorry!

Debs - hope you are feeling better soon hun, SW can take a back seat until you are back to full health.

Well done everyone on your losses. You are all doing amazing. I obviously haven't been losing but have been at target for 4 weeks now, am amazed because I never thought I'd have the willpower! I guess SW has taught me even more than I thought!

I could do with some support this week though ladies, am feeling very down. Dragging myself to work is fine. I am a different person, run around like a headless chicken and eat fruit all day. However back at my little flat I feel so down, I think I'm just adjusting to life as a grown up but it is stressing me and last night j succumbed to a MACDONALDS, therefore to make myself feel better I am going to have a 100% week (with my added maintenance HE's) and hope that kicks me into touch a bit :(
In other news I was vote my groups greatest loser and have been entered into the national competition, am sure it won't go anywhere as people lose a LOT more than me, that should be motivation enough for me to cheer my ass up but alas, it is not :( sorry for such a glum post ladies.
Hope you are all feeling much better than me!
Love and slimming vibes
Xxx

Corsacar -woohoo chickaloo :wavey:

Nice to see you popping in ....:happy096: for staying at target..you sound like you are doing great....
An occasional burger won't do you any harm, but if you don't want to be eating the takeaway ones could you make up some raw ones and freeze them up so you can still have "fast food"? I make burgers occasionally with a heA of cheese on top, home made weges and coleslaw.. and its a proper plate of comfort food...

Well done on being chosen as "greatest loser" and who says that its all down to who has lost most -you stand just the same chance as everyone else... just look at the difference you have made to your life... so come on Mrs "chin up" and stop giving yourself such a hard time....
and here endeth todays lecture :rotflmao:

Oh Capricorn you are such a sweetheart. Thankyou, that is a good idea with freezing them! I think I might do that when I get a chance!
Starting tomorrow (am back at work so is much easier) I am the SW queen my family know and love again!
Big love to you sweetheart
Xxx

Hello Ladies

Hope I can come back - I'm back on my slimming world journey after having my baby girl - I've been off plan since August despite wanting to carry on during my pregnacy but was so ill and in and out of hospital I just could n't manage it.

Weighed last night and was so chuffed that I've only gained 7.5lbs back since stopping and that's after having been on holiday and having a baby - was also allowed to pay £14.95 to keep my records so I'm still down as 4 stone 7 pounds lighter - bonus. Down side is I've still got probably another 13-14 stone to go!

Thursday is my weigh in day so fingers crossed I like what I see on the scales next week xxx

Hello Ladies

Hope I can come back - I'm back on my slimming world journey after having my baby girl - I've been off plan since August despite wanting to carry on during my pregnacy but was so ill and in and out of hospital I just could n't manage it.

Weighed last night and was so chuffed that I've only gained 7.5lbs back since stopping and that's after having been on holiday and having a baby - was also allowed to pay £14.95 to keep my records so I'm still down as 4 stone 7 pounds lighter - bonus. Down side is I've still got probably another 13-14 stone to go!

Thursday is my weigh in day so fingers crossed I like what I see on the scales next week xxx

Welcome back Aalia,

Congratulations on your new baby. I discovered minimins 8 weeks ago & have lost a dress size & a half-ish on slimmingworld so far! I initially lost 7st 4lbs 10 years ago after being diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and now I'm trying to get rid of the 1 1/2 stones I regained since. Ps check out my Nutella cupcake recipe...they're under a syn each :D

Good luck on your journey I'm gonna go check your blog out now :)

Evening all! Sorry I haven't been around much this week - running around like a mad thing for most of it!

Woohoo! Congrats to everyone on such fab losses this week! :happy096: Some really excellent losses!

Welcome back Alia - and congrats on your new baby! x

WI for me tomorrow - hoping for 1lb, but not had the best of weeks - not enough fresh fruit and veg... still, fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend everyone! x

Good evening ladies!
First day 100%, got lots of superfree in and feel more full than I did after that naughty macdonalds!! Had a yummy chicken kebab with lots of salad and a HeB pitta for dinner, was lovely!
Only thing I could be faulted for is not drinking enough fluids, I drank quite a bit but not a lot more than normal. AND I feel so much better than I did yesterday, I think the chemicals in the fast food didn't agree with me, because I was so down yesterday and am fine today!
I love being 100%!
Hope you are all well!
Xxx

hi everyone - hoping I can join you - I have between 8 and 10 stone to lose (will decide as i get nearer to a target as ive never been that light as an adult!!!)
I am 48 married with 3 adult sons (ages 23,18 & 18 - yes twins!!)
I been on and off diets all my adult life and this time I am going to make it!!!!
looking forward to getting to know you all - my weigh in night is a Monday

Good morning all :D ....
I did it :giggle: ...1.5lbs off this morning so thats my 8st shiney :bliss:(8st1lb to be precise :p), Im now 15st3lbs -so my next goal wil be to break into the 14st bracket in the next few weeks :D

Corsacar -glad you are feeling better flower, its amazing how junk can make you feel once your body has got used to functioning without it isn't it :clap:. Sounds like you are back on top form:happy036:.... just think -summer is fast approaching *gulp* and I doubt there is anything edible that will give you the buzz you are going to get when you are out there looking great ;)

Woohoo Alia... welcom back my lovley.. but a question -"where is a piccy of your little bundle?" I want to have a gooey moment over her :p. Well done on only gaining such a small amount when you have been through so much -you will be back to whipping those lbs off in no time :happy036:

Spanx -hope your weigh in went well :vibes:

Hiya Kate -glad you found us.. we always have room for 1 more ;). Im another one who has been on or off of a diet since I was 14 :eek: ..Im now heading towards 40 (not until December mind :giggle:) and this time I finally believe I have got off of the dieting merry-go-round -I have made SW a way that I will be eating for the rest of my life...
Pinkies crossed for your weigh in on Monday :cross:

right I will get off for now.. hope everyone is having a great weekend

Hi, can I join as well?

I have about 10 stones to lose (perhaps more) but I will see what I look like when I get there. I'm breaking it down into 7lbs mini targets as they seem more manageable. I have a 15 month old son, who is getting more active everyday. I want to ensure that I can keep up with him.

I have a supportive partner who is happy for me to do this, as long as I'm doing it for me and not anyone else.

So, far, in three weigh ins, I have lost 18.5lbs and am now aiming for 1.5-2lbs a weeks. I weigh on a Monday evening so will endeavour to update here on Monday evenings (hopefully with a loss!)

Hopefully speak to you all soon x

Ha ha was not meant to post that yet:(

:woohoo::party0019::party0011:Capricorn 8 stone .how fantastic is that.

Welcome back Alia.Lovely to see you post again.Congratulations on your beautiful daughter.

Corsacar glad you had a better day yesterday:).

Jayde well done on your loss,good to see you back.How's your week been?

Sweet fab loss!well done:D

Welcome Kate and wendi:welcome:

Hope your having a nice weekend spanx after a hetic week:).

Debz and Lucia,hope you are both feeling better and Debz i hope you are getting some pain relief.

I have lost 2lbs this week.

Have a great day everyone. xx

Good afternoon all!

Capricorn an amazing achievement, really helps to spur me on to that stage!

Hello newbies!

Had a good week but yesterday went to a party with a buffet and it was the worst food both for taste and healthy choices! All there was was salmon and cream chess rolls which I love and egg rolls and burnt chicken nuggets which looked deep fried! Then there was loads of cupcakes and a chocolate fountain! Well considering I did good, had one go on the fountain with one marshmallow and ate a few salmon rolls and one egg roll - I was so hungry so had to eat. Had a couple if glasses of wine too but hopefully the rest if the week will still mean I have a loss.

Just making the comfort pie recipe for tonight and it smells delish!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xxx

Back