QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Welcome to Kate & Wendi & WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO Capricorn!!!! 8 stone off is absolutely amaxing so a MASSIVE well done for that. I'm sure you'll be well in the 14's soon (both in stones & clothes!!)

I'm having a great weekend foodwise & even enjoyed a tiny slice of hubbys birthday cake (within syns) which was a nice treat though a bit sickly. Amazing how your taste buds change isnt it. Anyway I hope everyone has had a nice weekend & good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow

Lovely to see the thread so busy!

Debz- Hope you are feeling better.

Capricorn- zipededoozah, thats an amazing loss- hope you are very proud.

Kate - a big hello and welcome.

Jayde- comfort pie sounds lovely.

Surreygal- well done another 2lbs off.

Wendi- welcome to you too, 7lb chunks sound like a great way forward.

Sweet Pink - your angelic efforts will be rewarded- have to confess, I've never synned b/day cake!

Alia- big warm welcome to you and congrats on your baby daughter.

Spanx and Corsacar- have a great week!

I am much better, be surprised that I will have much of a loss after 7lbs last week through being ill and not eating! Have been 100% so hoping for something. Will be weighing in on Tues am now as much easier with the morning weigh in and a nicer group than the Mon night crowd!

Hi everyone
Im bk!!! I'm feeling loads better but just hv one problem, I can't get motivated to get bk into my slimming world. I really need to get bk on track but something always happens and I loose my motivation. Yesterday, I started off well. Had my healthy breakfast and snack, went exercising and prob shouldn't hv as I took chest pains again (drs said i hv acid in my stomach, got tablets and they help a little) maybe too soon for me to be doing exercise. This made me ill yesterday and lost my motivation! Got my tom on sat after not hvn them for 2 months so feeln bloated aswell. I just feel like I hv everything against me and can't seem to get there again!! :( x

Debz- visualise why you are doing this- just take 5 minutes to think of the fors and againsts and think of the long term feeling of sucess and you have the power inside you but only you can find it within yourself- much love and hugs x

I am checking in with a pound and a half weight loss.

We have changed our holiday plans. We were going to Cornwall but some friends offered us a gite in France at a super price for a fortnight in July and we have jumped at it.

Me and the kids and hubby love cycling and it's very flat where we are staying with cycling routes etc. I need to lose at least another 2 stone or so to be able to cycle with the rest of the family comfortably. We booked the ferry and included the bike rack so I am determined now to keep on at it.

Weighed in this morning with a 1 and a half weight loss so half a pound away from my 2 stone award, so pleased with that.

Well done on your loss Lucia & the trip to France sounds fabulous. I'm sure you'll all have a great time.

Debz, I'm glad to hear youre feeling better but please take it easy for a while. I'm sure you will get your mojo back soon & I'm sure it being tom isnt helping either. I think so long as you dont stray too far from the wagon you'll have no problem hopping back on as soon as youre 100%. How about planning a great day for whenever you feel ready with all of your favourite meals, a nice sw dessert & a few yummy low syn treats. That always helps me find my mojo when it runs off on me :)

I hv kept myself busy tolday at home with the housework so havnt strayed from my SW today!!!
I have had 2x Light Alpen Bars (HEXB) Grapes for Breakfast
Roast Chicken Mug Shot, Yoghurt and Apple for Lunch
Not sure what I am going to make for dinner!!!
Think i am finally getting my mojo bk, i am enjoying planning meals again!!!
I am starting bk at work tomorrow on back shift. Anyone got any ideas on what I can have for dinner at work? xXx

Does it have to be packed up or do you have access to kettle/microwave etc?

hi everyone - it was my WI last night and I lost 3.5lbs clocking up 14.5lbs total now and I was slimmer of the week!
I also signed up for the race for life - i will prob power walk it rather than run it but it is an achievement for me to even sign up for such a thing! I have started walking each day too as exercise not cos i have to!

Well done Kate, thats fab.

Evening all! Had a lovely comfort food dinner of poached eggs and baked beans and some fruit for pudding, sometimes the simplest foods are best!

Well done on the losses Kate and Lucia! And debz keep going you are doing so well! WI for me tomorrow do fingers crossed been good other than the weekend. X

I'm sooo excited to be reporting my latest NSV which was also one of my mini targets...... I tried on my wedding dress & guess what......Its too big!!!!!!! 7 years & 3 kids later & its too big!!!!!:D I'm sooo thrilled I just had to tell someone

Kate fantastic loss & well done for signing up for Race for Life too. Right I'm off to celebrate with a mullerlight & some pudding rice :D

Well done Kate, you're doing brilliantly, as it everyone else!

Didn't get a chance to post my weigh-in on Monday so doing it now --- I lost 2.5lb making a total loss of 1.5st. I am very very pleased with myself :D Only another 9.5st to go ....:rolleyes:

Looking forward to reading about everyone else's weigh-ins xx

lost 3.5 last week that totals me now at 2st 13.5lb in 9 weeks woop woop, making a cake tonight lol, not for of course lol i am an amateur cake maker and this is my first paid oder go me yay lol

Good evening all :D

Thought I would pop in with some :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
for all those losses that are going on.. great work everyone :woohoo:

Sweetpink - :bunnydance: on getting back into your wedding dress -even if it is too big -I hope you swished around in it for a while :p

Lucia -that sounds like a great holiday and at least you can take the SW essentials to make life easier :p

Debz -are you eating enough Mrs Lady? only you shouldn't be "starvin marvin" -hope you are all better soon....

Well I have had a busy day today -made:-
  • cauliflower cheese soup
  • tomato sauce for hubbies pizza
  • hubbies pizza for dinner and 1 for lunch at work for him tomorrow
  • made 6 individual frittatas -very yummy too
so that used up loads of odds n sods up from the fridges and then we went shopping this afternoon for a top up on the usual suspects :-milk, water, fruit, veg n dairy.... so Im all set again now ..just need to meal plan ready for my new week starting on Sunday ;)
I have been a ickle bit naughty and just hit the la Redoute sales on line :giggle: -I think Im developing a clothes habit :p
Im also sorting out the stuff I have "out shrunk" ready to get rid....
anyway -enough waffle from me.. have a lovely evening everyone and keep at it...

Good morning princesses. I am checking in this morning with a 5lb loss & a brand new shiney!!! This also means that I am past the halfway point in my journey which is a milestone in itself :D:D:D

I guess being stricter with my portions of carbs & including lots of fish works for me. I've also been trying to keep my syns around 10 max each day. Next week is * week though so I guess that will be a real test. Still after a loss like that I would be happy enough with a STS!!!;)

Back