QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Sweet Pink, thats fab, 5lbs off well done.

Debz- hope you find your mojo and are feeling better soon.

Lots of us weighing in Mon/Tues so have a fabby weekend and no falling of the wagon!

Good evening all :D

Thought I would pop in with some :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
for all those losses that are going on.. great work everyone :woohoo:

Sweetpink - :bunnydance: on getting back into your wedding dress -even if it is too big -I hope you swished around in it for a while :p

Lucia -that sounds like a great holiday and at least you can take the SW essentials to make life easier :p

Debz -are you eating enough Mrs Lady? only you shouldn't be "starvin marvin" -hope you are all better soon....

Well I have had a busy day today -made:-
  • cauliflower cheese soup
  • tomato sauce for hubbies pizza
  • hubbies pizza for dinner and 1 for lunch at work for him tomorrow
  • made 6 individual frittatas -very yummy too
so that used up loads of odds n sods up from the fridges and then we went shopping this afternoon for a top up on the usual suspects :-milk, water, fruit, veg n dairy.... so Im all set again now ..just need to meal plan ready for my new week starting on Sunday ;)

I have been a ickle bit naughty and just hit the la Redoute sales on line :giggle: -I think Im developing a clothes habit :p
Im also sorting out the stuff I have "out shrunk" ready to get rid....
anyway -enough waffle from me.. have a lovely evening everyone and keep at it...

Hey Capricorn

How ru huni? I have been looking at some of your posts and your food diaries look amazing :D
I am on back shift at work and I know that I am def not eating enough. I have had a few days off, getting weighed on Thursday this week (due to work commintments, its normally a monday) I started properly on wed and then thursday i had some cake and a few wee bitys of choc! That has thrown me for the week :cry: I started a fresh yesterday. Do you think I should start a fresh with my syns? I hvnt been on sw properly for 2 weeks, not sure what to do :cry: Thanks to anyone that can help me!!! xXx

If it were me Debz I would draw a line under it and do 15 syns everyday this week and weigh in a little later this week as you are. Failure is when you stop trying - and you havent! You have had a horrid time so dont worry chin up duck and come back on the wagon.

thanks lucia. I will hopefully loose something by going to get weighed a few days later! I am maybe not going to use any syns because i think that I hv used enough with my off days!! Had a cooked chicken tonight from Asda which i was told wase syn free by my consultant! Just checked on here and let her know that it isnt :cry: Apparantly they inject some sort of fat into it!! Bang goes my syns today aswell! Someone told me, after I had eaten it that they thought it was 60 syns for one :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: xXx

I've often had the cooked chickens and just took the skin off so dont worry too much it's never affected my weightloss.

Good evening lovely ladies..

Hope we are all fine n dandy.... I have aching "burrtocks" from a 2hr trek/hike me n hubby did this morning *a owww* :p If I don't end up with buns of steel and thighs that can crush a walnut then there is no justice :giggle:

Well done on the losses again folks :clap:
Debz - I agree with Lucia... carry on with your 15 syns a day, if you don't you might end up feeling deprived and grabbing something "naughty" ;)
I was shocked about the chicken :eek: so I have just checked on the SW website ..was it a rotisserie one? if so it is coming up

Plain Whole Chicken, Rotisserie, 100g 4 4 10
I am truely bl**dy annoyed on your behalf it is the one you have had... especially if your consultant told you it was free, I know they can't know everything -but surely she should say "Im not sure, let me check"
I was on your diary earlier and it looked like you had a couple of green days -but only 1 A+B, so you diddled yourself (unless it wasn't a full days food of course)
Do you have time to sit down and make yourself a meal plan up? I know it sounds a pain in the a** but when you are as busy as you are it really should help ... Im happy to help out if I can.. Im a sad sack who loves planning ... and Im sure we can dig out some tasty recipes to keep your taste buds happy :D
It would mean that once you had it done you could check you had what you needed in for the week and then forget about it...

right enough waffle from me again... have a lovely evening everyone

At last all the kids are in bed!

Well I am upping the exercise here. We are totally landscaping our garden and it's fairly big and I have had a good walk round town this morning with my shopping trolley filling up on the market fruit and veg- looks like a green grocers in here!

This afternoon I have been in the garden and been really pleased as we have been planting up and making paths today. I normally get too puffed out but really noticed the difference with less tum in the way could bend more and was def less breathless.

I am biting the bullet and going swimming tomorrow morning. Lifeguards are in for a shock. Got a dont care attitude and have a swimsuit with a skirt thingy round to cover up the wobbly bits so here I come! Going to try for 10 lengths.

Lunch at Mum in Laws and she's pretty good will do a healthy option with lots of veg.

Have a fab Sunday everyone!

and Debz you've eaten the bloody chicken now stop fretting!!!! And do a meal plan even if it's just the night before for the next day!

Good evening lovely ladies..

Hope we are all fine n dandy.... I have aching "burrtocks" from a 2hr trek/hike me n hubby did this morning *a owww* :p If I don't end up with buns of steel and thighs that can crush a walnut then there is no justice :giggle:

Well done on the losses again folks :clap:
Debz - I agree with Lucia... carry on with your 15 syns a day, if you don't you might end up feeling deprived and grabbing something "naughty" ;)
I was shocked about the chicken :eek: so I have just checked on the SW website ..was it a rotisserie one? if so it is coming up

Plain Whole Chicken, Rotisserie, 100g 4 4 10
I am truely bl**dy annoyed on your behalf it is the one you have had... especially if your consultant told you it was free, I know they can't know everything -but surely she should say "Im not sure, let me check"
I was on your diary earlier and it looked like you had a couple of green days -but only 1 A+B, so you diddled yourself (unless it wasn't a full days food of course)
Do you have time to sit down and make yourself a meal plan up? I know it sounds a pain in the a** but when you are as busy as you are it really should help ... Im happy to help out if I can.. Im a sad sack who loves planning ... and Im sure we can dig out some tasty recipes to keep your taste buds happy :D
It would mean that once you had it done you could check you had what you needed in for the week and then forget about it...

right enough waffle from me again... have a lovely evening everyone

Hi huni, thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate the help. I have taken a mind blank on this plan!!! I need to change and by what you were saying re the planning my meals, you are certainley right! I think that I should do this!!!
I do find it hard when working shifts. I have 3 more back shifts left then I am on the night shifts for 7 nights :cry:
I am really annoyed about the chicken I had for dinner! I was a rottiserre one huni :cry: I know that the consultants cant know everything, i have text to let her know that it isnt free!!!!
I didnt realise that I was having green days there !! I think i would like to stick to the green days for tomorrow, can you help me with planning please ;)

Hi Debz..
No problem -I will go over to your diary ;)

I dont do much green as I have insulin resistance and the carbs make me very hungry! I do EE

I have either 2 nimble with loadsa scrambled egg and mushrooms on or 42g weetabix cruchybran with a muller and fruit mixed in so thats a couple of brekkie ideas

Lunch or tea if it's Sun, if I've used my hex it's a jacket with salad and some homemade colslaw with some helmans extra light and some ham but you could have a pasta salad with it or something.

Dont know if you have a roast usually but you could have the starchy veg like parsnips and peas and dry roasties with a hex of meat?

I used to work as a nurse b4 the kids and always used to take a lo cal hot choc and a pkt of french fry crisps for the wee small hours as I couldnt stomach the free food fruit etc in the night.

Good Luck Debz you can do it!

Hello ladies
I need some sense knocked into me...
I have maintained at target for 5 weeks now...yesterday I went to a 5* hotel for afternoon tea (it was that posh, we bumped jnto Chris evans! Lol anyway, I enjoyed myself with the cakes etc, didn't overeat but I doubt they were low in syns ;) and now for the first time...I'm worried about WI on Monday! I wouldn't usually worry, weighed myself this morning (tut tut) and an already a pound heavier than yday!
But like I said, that wouldn't usually bother me, but this is my last WI for three weeks as I am off to spain...I reaaaally don't want to come back like half a stone heavier...what I wanted basically is any tips for managing to be sensible abroad? I was thinking buying lots of fruit from the Market and just filling up on that?! Argghhh :( xxx

Goooooooooooood Morning lovely ladies :D

Another 1lb off for me this week :bliss:....
Im off to a good start this morning... had brekkie, done my meal plan fot the week and just clocked up 30 mins on the wii stepper (with raiser) and burnt 340cals :happy036: -Im aiming to burn 500cals per day on the wii (any walking etc will be extra) as that will be 3500 cals in the week which is said to equate to 1lb in weight ... every little helps ;)

Corsacar.. now you know that what the scales said this morning meant nothing :p ..... what you ate yesterday propbably isn't even out of your system yet ;) ...
You have maintained for 5 weeks :happy036: -so you are obviously still in control...
On your jollies -if you have a fridge why not keep in some salad stuff and cooked meats so you can have lunches if you are in, fruit salad and yog for brekkie, boil half a dozen eggs and keep em in the fridge -great to have if you are going out for dinner as it will fill a little gap and make it easier to eat something nice without going overboard -plus protein keeps you full longer -that way you will have your A,B and syns pretty much left over for eating out, and if you go for red/green days then you will have 2A+Bs to play with. What about taking some fibre plus bars in your case for those "choccy" moments -ooh and you could take some packets of sugar free jelly with you -nice to eat to cool you down.... Im sure you will be fine and if you do have a little gain -heck -you will soon whip it off again ... I have faith in you..:vibes: have a lovely time Mrs..
Right off I go again,,, Debz I will be on your diary later;)

Good morning ..

Some very good losses this week! Well done:D:D

Lucia your holiday plans sounds great:) sounds like you have been busy in the garden,I think it's great when you can notice yourself that you can do more,well done! Hope swimming goes well,when i start swimming again i'm going to buy one of those swim dress costumes.

Sweet fantastic nsv with your wedding dress :D:D bet you were so pleased.

Corsacar have a lovely time in spain,fruit is a good idea and salads,I'm sure you will be fine,enjoy yourself:).

Hope everyone else is ok:)

I'm going to try and shake things around this week a bit! I'm going to get back on the just dance 2 sweat points,i haven't been on it this week at all,naughty naughty:8855:

Reporting in with a 1lb loss this week.

Have a great sunday:).x

morning ladies, hope you are all enjoying your sunday! I'm still in bed :) thinking I might go to the gun for an hour before starting work at 4pm. If I dont mk it today, I will def go tomorrow.
Well done lucia and cap on your losses this week! Sorry if I hv missed anyone out. Can only c a few posts on my phone :(
Hv a great holiday to spain mrs ... Wish it was me :( hubby and I were booked to go to turkey in june and iv bn advised now not to go because of my laser surgery and my skin being overly sensitive at the moment! Theres always next year! We r going to havens craig tara holiday park (40 mins from my home) with mum, sister and 2 brothers (twin bros 11th bday) for 5 days, doesn't beat turkey but will still hv a good time :) xxxxx

Well, I did it- got all 310lbs of me in my size 26 swimsuit and in I went down the steps - its an old fashioned pool. I did 10 lengths and got out again and no one batted an eyelid! Kids had a great time and couldnt believe I went in!

Well done on your losses Capricorn and Surreygal!

Hope you are on track today Debz!

Corsa, just choose carefully, eat plenty of fruit and you will be fine! Have a smashing time!

Hello my lovelies! Hope all is well in Princess-land! Sorry not to have been around much lately - lost my mojo after only losing half a pound in two weeks - so I was feeling a bit low and uninspired! I did check in to see how everyone was doing, but needed to get back on track before posting!

Well done to everyone on your great losses this week!

Lucia - well done on the swimming, and on breaking that psychological barrier that is appearing in public in a swimming cossie - you're braver than I am!

Debz - sorry about your holiday, but better safe than sorry...just think how much slimmer you'll be when you finally do get some time in the sun!

Surreygal - hope you are enjoying your just dance week! I've bought a new Zumba DVD, but not tried it yet - must realise that just buying it isn't enough to melt the fat! :D

Corsacar, you're doing really well, so don't beat yourself up! Enjoy your hols and try and be as good as possible. I always find that the good thing about being in a hot, sunny country is that the fruit and salad always tastes so good, so enjoy that and some treats in moderation!

Have a great week everyone else! x

Back